It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Widows Son!, The time is near...One World Order

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Johnze

About mid 40's, he is a deployed FirstSgt with kids so his paygrade has to be pretty nice...

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by SirKnightE

Many thanks for that most interesting post! Regarding all those who want to know any possible secrets held by the Masons, or any other order or club for that matter, become a member of the one that interests you most! Plain and simple! I'm not a member of any organization myself, and have always believed that the rules and/or secrets of any order are simply none of my business! As far as a N.W.O. goes, it's my personal feeling that this is what it will take to get our planet and the human race back on track again. Perhaps it's T.P.T.B. who over the years and even centuries, have had most to do with the mess we are in, and we have now reached a point where a One World Government will be more acceptable worldwide.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bonified Ween

Originally posted by SirKnightE
I dont think he is part of the evil elite.

All your rituals that you do. To those "symbols". Do you not think that you are not giving your power away to something else beyond you? No trying to bash you in anyway, or any other mason here. Have fun with the Orions

These entities are not from Orion, they take up space in the solar system and in many winterland type channels in inner earth from which they can pass freely into ours from, and Mars/Saturn!!! All things are coded to Saturn, but Mars is big.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Well someone already explained Widows Son, and I probably could have googled it, so doesn't seem that privy of a piece of info. You apparently are also a mason, boondock. Wondering if you have given away things in all your past posts, if we picked them apart. So far I don't think this guy has said anything wrong. I still have no idea what will happen tomorrow, or if I can believe one thing hear on ATS.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
I sometimes laugh at masons who dont seem to truely understand their own craft, All they seem to know is what written in a ritual and by-laws and whatever communication is sent down form Grand Massa is the golden word.
True secrets of masonry are safely lodged within the repository of my faithful breast. All those sign, symbols and tokens that you so sacredly hold dear is merely child's play in my opinion.
edit on 10-2-2011 by SirKnightE because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Sorry then i cannot believe he is a 33 degree mason. Any mason i know of that level are all in there advancing years, and have been as active as you can get in freemasonary in order to achieve there degree, they also require a substantial amount of money, i know freemasonary would like to come across as something that transcends all that stuff, but it doesnt, costs a fortune. To do this at 40 while juggling a life in the military, meh, sorry im fairly skeptical. But then i dont actualy know the guy, so who knows eh. Being as active as you could be, i would have peggd him to be somwhere around the mid 20's with regards to his degree.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   

I'm a little confused- you state you don't believe anything evil or bad is going to happen-yet you took the time to create a thread to prepare and warn us....

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by SunnyDee

The info that I 'imparted' (another key word) to you is all openly available in books and on the internet.

Even the secret name of a Master Mason is out there. Not to mention the way of passing the word.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Johnze

Believe it or not, its not all that expensive, 6 grand maybe. but like i said, military lodges and districts are very fast tracked, especially lodges in Germany. If you are atleast 33 years old, you can become a 33rd. Its really all about who you know, and how much you got to spend when it comes to the organization

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   

My "obligation" not oath stated that I will not reveal any secrets of masonry, and as I stated previously I never have and i never will.

It is an Obligation to your fellow brothers.
It is an OATH to GOD.

And you seem to select only certain portions
of your Obligation/Oath to adhere to.

It's not JUST any secrets of Masonry,

it is "any secrets of Masonry that have been,
may be now or at any future time be
communicated to me or in any way
come to my knowledge". Secrets
being labeled as ANYTHING
shared amongst the brethren.

And yes, I was 32Deg Scottish Rite.

While I do agree with the need to share
info to save lives, I do not know if I could
break an Oath/Obligation to do so.
This is the moral fiber which distinguishes
a Master Mason from the fellow craft.
I'm sure this thread will be under close scrutiny
in coming days.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Skippy1138

I dont think I ever used the term warn, I was just told to be prepared. Whether it be mentally or physically. Change is inevitable

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Sixth, no Masonic Organization that I am aware of allows
an 18 yr old to be initiated, passed or even raised. As it
is passed down by by-laws that the age requirement is 21
for a petition. Which also throws doubt onto your legitimacy.

Florida now allows 18 year olds, and most military Lodges allow 18 year olds.

Florida changed in the last 2 or 3 years, my Lodge voted against it, but we were a very unique minority. About 98% of the Lodges in attendance voted for it. That particular Grand Lodge session, my Lodge stood alone on many issues.

As for the other things, I don't think he told any secrets of Masonry, he only relayed information from a friend. A violation of trust...maybe, but not a violation of obligation in my opinion. Actually, now that I think about it, it was a violation, because his friend asked him not to communicate it, and thus it should have stayed safely in his breast.

BUT, to defend the OP, as a Past Master myself, I would feel severely misled if I found out there was some secret sub-group of 33rd Degree Masons, beyond the Honorary 33rd Degree Masons that I know and love. It would be a violation of my trust, so I hope the message the OP received was not a Masonic one.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

My "obligation" not oath stated that I will not reveal any secrets of masonry, and as I stated previously I never have and i never will.

It is an Obligation to your fellow brothers.
It is an OATH to GOD.

And you seem to select only certain portions
of your Obligation/Oath to adhere to.

It's not JUST any secrets of Masonry,

it is "any secrets of Masonry that have been,
may be now or at any future time be
communicated to me or in any way
come to my knowledge". Secrets
being labeled as ANYTHING
shared amongst the brethren.

And yes, I was 32Deg Scottish Rite.

While I do agree with the need to share
info to save lives, I do not know if I could
break an Oath/Obligation to do so.
This is the moral fiber which distinguishes
a Master Mason from the fellow craft.
I'm sure this thread will be under close scrutiny
in coming days.

So tell me exactly what secrets were told???

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Nah doesnt happen, i understand the people you know helps, but it doesnt add up, unless your friend is essentialy cosied up to VERY powerful people such as lesser nobility then it aint gonna happen. But then i cant vouch for lodges in germany, they may have become somewhat comprimised over the years, but i doubt it.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

Like it said, it was no secret that he told me to keep, he even told me to inform my people here in Texas. All masons will know exactly what needs to be known fairly soon, This is just a heads up

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Johnze

Nah doesnt happen, i understand the people you know helps, but it doesnt add up, unless your friend is essentialy cosied up to VERY powerful people such as lesser nobility then it aint gonna happen. But then i cant vouch for lodges in germany, they may have become somewhat comprimised over the years, but i doubt it.

OK, dude

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   

My apologies, I thought that your original post said he asked you not to share it, but after a re-read, I see that wasn't mentioned. I don't think you have violated anything, and I appreciate you sharing what you know with us.

I have always said, that if there is ever going to be a major change in governments, it will be the Masons that pull it off. We basically invented the modern form of Democracy, we jumpstarted the founding of the United States, and even in antiquity Masons kept the governments in check. Hopefully we haven't lost our ability to still do it today.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
I would feel severely misled if I found out there was some secret sub-group of 33rd Degree Masons, beyond the Honorary 33rd Degree Masons that I know and love. It would be a violation of my trust, so I hope the message the OP received was not a Masonic one.

let's not forget that there are clandestine lodges
who operate outside jurisdiction and code.
Call it the dark side, if you will.
They do not represent Free Masonry
as a whole. I would think that such
a plan of this nature might could have
been constructed in one of these
clandestine lodges. However, when there
is a call-out to all Masons to join them,
they will be met with resistance. And their
numbers will be minuscule.

And thanks for the heads up about
18 yr olds in FL. That's news to me.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   

I think the timing will be 2012-13 or perhaps a bit later. It depends on how nasty the FDA and IRS are to people and how big the bureaucratic army is. We are going to see the US economy severely crippled and a LOT of very angry people. Watch for a permanent Patriot Act and UN troops stationed in the USA.

Here is why:
When the new 1099 tax change from Obamacare hits businesses in 2012 you are going to see a bunch of VERY ANGRY people. Here is a fairly short article discussing the ramifications of this tax change.

There are 25.4 million businesses in the USA and only 17,000 are large businesses. 50% of US jobs are generated by those 25 million small businesses so many of the workers are going to here the boss b**ching and moaning. Many are going to lose their jobs as the law bankrupts small firms and they are going to KNOW WHY this time.

Here are the three biggest problems I see outside of the massive paperwork problem:

1. Businesses especially the larger businesses like Sam's Club/Walmart, Office Max, and Home Depot refuse to give out their business tax number. This will shut down a lot of small businesses who rely on these big chains for supplies.

2. Scam artists will start up "small businesses" and use them to collect SS# with addresses and names and then sell or use them.

3. Small businesses, afraid to release their SS#, provide false SS#'s or someone makes a copying mistake. This means the IRS will demand you go into withholding for EVERYONE you use a 1099 for starting in 2013.( Been there done that.) One false SS# will trigger an IRS demand for withholding on ALL SS# since the IRS will not give out who supplied the false SS#. You now have to file a lot more forms quarterly AND pay withholding.

Now think about what this will effect:
EVERY store clerk,
EVERY salesman,
EVERY gas station attendant,
EVERY Motel front desk person
ANYONE who sells to a business person or anyone who fills out an expense sheet to get reimbursed for funds is going to have to go through the hassle of exchanging Business Name, Address and tax number and making sure the information is correct for EVERY purchase they make.

And all those people are going to complain LOUDLY to their friends.

You thought waiting in line at Walmart was bad a Christmas... You thought the prices were high after the gas price increase in 2007....

And that does not include the 2.1 million very angry farmers impacted by the food safety Law and the resulting sharp increase in food prices.
Forbes: FDA New Food Safety Regulations Won't Improve Food Safety
LAWYER: Commerce Clause could mean Food Safety bill includes home gardens

2012 is going to be a very interesting year as those two changes impact a lot of people and the US economy takes another deep nose dive.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

Originally posted by getreadyalready
I would feel severely misled if I found out there was some secret sub-group of 33rd Degree Masons, beyond the Honorary 33rd Degree Masons that I know and love. It would be a violation of my trust, so I hope the message the OP received was not a Masonic one.

let's not forget that there are clandestine lodges
who operate outside jurisdiction and code.
Call it the dark side, if you will.
They do not represent Free Masonry
as a whole. I would think that such
a plan of this nature might could have
been constructed in one of these
clandestine lodges. However, when there
is a call-out to all Masons to join them,
they will be met with resistance. And their
numbers will be minuscule.

And thanks for the heads up about
18 yr olds in FL. That's news to me.

I asked him about clandestine and unrecognized bodies, he said those as well. One world order is what he mentioned...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join