It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Widows Son!, The time is near...One World Order

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   
indeed i have my friend. But we are still missing AugustusMasonicus,Ksigmason,masonic light, no1smootha and Josh Norton. I look forward to there say on all this as they appear to view this possibility as absurd but that seems to happen whenever someone attaches the "Illuminati" term to anything, which i find amusing since when compared to some of the other views/beliefs on this forum which hold no weight.

edit on 11-2-2011 by thefreemasontruth because: Smileyface

edit on 11-2-2011 by thefreemasontruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

Well, I dont know any Masons, other than the ones that claim to be Masons here on ATS, so I cant comment
on most of your post.

The main point i guess i was trying to make is that IF this story is true and it involves NWO plans etc. Then it most likely involves Govt agencies, Powerful Corporations and possibly the Military and not a Masonic plan to implement a New World Order.
I guess, all and all, it doesnt matter, since this "info" isnt going to cause me to change my plans, rush out to buy seeds or begin construction on a secret bunker (yet)

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
In the past ten years or so I have been intrigued with the Freemason society. However, the OP is not acting in a manner I would find consistant with the values that the freemasons hold dear. He's rather crude and not a good poster- boy for future recruits. The others who have admitted their mason membership on this thread have carried themselves with class and decorum and at least in my mind set good examples of how a member of a benevolent society should act. Incidentally, if you go to the website in OP's signature line you'll find a marketing company that caters to fraternal clubs complete with exact address and photos.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Good Morning,

I see this thread struck a chord with a lot of you. Glad I can sleep well knowing you all care so much about me.
To the people asking for my lodge information... First prove yourself worthy and you can be informed of exactly from where I hail.
I see a lot of you missed the entire point of me posting the thread. Like I always say, I was a man a long time before I became a mason. What most mason tend to forget is that every Grand lodge is sovereign, no Grand body have the exact same rule. Even the 25 landmarks of masonry vary from jurisdiction to jurisdiction. Most of you assume because I am only 28 I cannot be a 32nd, Sublime Prince. You tend to also forget that one simple question when attempting to elevate to the next degree. "Have you made suitable proficiency in the preceding degree?" All I will say is "Try Me". So unless you can think of some ingenious way to test my qualifications through this computer, I am not required to disclose none of my lodge information. I might as well post my resume on here with 3 references.
Some masons assume it will strike fear in another's heart when they threaten them asking for lodge information. You obviously have no idea who you are questioning so I will let you all make it.
Like I said before, the information my friend/brother provided me was for all. It will effect all. Like most said we have heard this before or even feel it coming, but the point of me posting this is to exspess how much more real it feels now coming from a friend who is now currently part of a higher order.
So take this information here how you will. Just know that no obligation/oath will ever prevent me from doing what I feel is right according to my god(yes lower case "g")
Remember, you first became a mason in your heart, before any obligation, before learning any sign or token.
When the day comes you all learn the true secrets of masonry, you will be more than willing to share them with the world. Faith, Hope, & Charity. Releif, truth, & brotherly love. Temperance, Fortitude, Prudence and Justice.
There you have it, i've just exposed the true secrets and masonry.
Now thats gonna cost each one of you $100, I take cash, checks or or credit.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by thefreemasontruth

LOL! You got the list down pretty good! Don't forget GAOTU76.

Their input would be great in this thread. Perhaps they will join us today?

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   
A 21 year old will be initiated into my lodge in a few weeks. If he studies well,and isn't afraid to work hard, he can become a master mason in 6 months or less. If he does that, he may still be able to attend the Scottish Rite Reunion this fall. That would mean that a 21 year old would be a 32nd degree mason before years end. It's not a difficult process.

I am a bit concerned at how SirKnightE thinks one attains the 33rd degree. You do not have to spend money to get it. You cannot buy it. You cannot ask for it. You cannot get it any other way than giving your heart to others. Spending time trying to do the things we as masons, do to help our brothers and our communities. All this is the Scottish Rite. I cannot speak for the York Rite, but a few others here can.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
A 21 year old will be initiated into my lodge in a few weeks. If he studies well,and isn't afraid to work hard, he can become a master mason in 6 months or less. If he does that, he may still be able to attend the Scottish Rite Reunion this fall. That would mean that a 21 year old would be a 32nd degree mason before years end. It's not a difficult process.

I am a bit concerned at how SirKnightE thinks one attains the 33rd degree. You do not have to spend money to get it. You cannot buy it. You cannot ask for it. You cannot get it any other way than giving your heart to others. Spending time trying to do the things we as masons, do to help our brothers and our communities. All this is the Scottish Rite. I cannot speak for the York Rite, but a few others here can.

I agree, but others know as well as I do this craft is not the same as it used to be. It honestly seems these days the grand body is more concerned about quantity over quality. I have not totally lost faith on this craft, but alot of members I see join today, can not even walk the stair case before they are raised. Now they have the new rule you dont have to be 32nd or a knight anymore to recieve your shrine degree. I know several states that incorporate that 1 day mason bullcrap. I seen where they have weekend workshops where you can go from o degree to 32nd, to shrine in a couple of days. Like I said if you have the money and the connects, anyone can become a mason, or 32nd even 33rd. But it nolonger means anything these days to anyone.
It took me 5 years to elevate to 32nd, then another year before I was knighted, I spent an entire year alone just as a F.C. You dont see this anymore, this is why I tend to act how I act about masonry today.
edit on 11-2-2011 by SirKnightE because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by SirKnightE

So what would you say your views on this "OWO/NWO" that your Mason brother spoke about?
Also what was he's tone when he mentioned this to you,what kind of vibe did you get? if you don't mind me asking

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by thefreemasontruth

So what would you say your views on this "OWO/NWO" that your Mason brother spoke about?
Also what was he's tone when he mentioned this to you,what kind of vibe did you get? if you don't mind me asking

I did mention before his vibe was nothing negative, he seemed kinda excited and informed to remain active in the craft until that time i'm nominated for 33rd. He made it seem it would be very beneficial for me to be on this side of the craft when things get in order.
For some reason alot of people took what I said as doom and gloom, I never said anything negative to give that impression. But then again a lot of people here took everything I wrote, half-a$$ed read it, and formed their own opinion totally opposite of that I tried to convey.
edit on 11-2-2011 by SirKnightE because: multi-tasking, lot of typos

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrong

Mason soldiers and Mason police? That's the funniest thing I have heard

So your saying theres no police in the masons ?
the newspaper in this link suggest otherwise
www.davidicke.com...

Where did i say they control the world ?
Im simply concerned that Some seem to value secrets and oaths over the greater good for all .

Noone has answered my question either which is also worrying .

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   

you are hung up on titles. None of that matters. A mason is a mason in his actions, not what color hat he wears.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   

I call bulls**t.
You aren't a mason lol. Nice try though.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Not at all, I think you're missing what I'm saying. I am not the one concerned about titles at all. Instead of just obtaining these lofty titles, we need to become these lofty title. Alot of people, especially people with money and a high social status join this craft just for the title with out learning the work. If a man says he is a Master in his craft and he cannot even perform the work of an entered apprentice, how did he obtain that title, more than likly he paid for it. Just like a lot of people are doing these days. So if a man claims to be 32nd and cant even recite the 3rd O.B, I know for a fact that he simply paid and did not put in work.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by SamTGonzalez

I call bulls**t.
You aren't a mason lol. Nice try though.

I was gonna come back with an a$$-hole smart ass remark, but I'm kinda tired today, So I'll just leave you with have an awesome day, and God Bless

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   

I think a lot of us have the same complaints. My state (Florida) is guilty of everything you just mentioned. 1-day degrees, only need 3 degrees to join Shrine, questionable characters being initiated just because they need the dues money. Hardly anybody returns catechisms anymore. My Lodge is one of the exceptions, but we are also one of the poorest lodges, because we don't just initiate everybody. At Grand Lodge, we almost always vote in contrast to the majority of the other lodges, and we are known for being a little bit ornery and contrary, but we follow the will of the craft.

I still believe in Masonry as well, but I believe we have devalued it by making it easier to get in, and easier to progress, and some of our newest members do not show the healthy respect that is due. During my year as WM, I actually kicked out some members for speaking improperly, wearing shorts and flipflops, etc. It was like a whole year of Masonic Education, by the end of the year, people were standing up, waiting for permission from the WM, addressing the WM instead of each other, and coming to Lodge dressed like men instead of skateboarders. It was a quite an entertaining transition for some of the older members that had watched it slide and slide backwards. Contrary to what most members were afraid of, we actually increased our membership and had a couple of members switch over to our lodge. New members in our lodge now prepare meals, do maintenance, return catechisms and teach the next class of catechisms. We are about 3 years out from when we started that transition, and our membership is booming, and our meetings are much fuller, and we are now building a "degree team" that will travel around the district to help other Lodges.

It is amazing what a little respect and discipline can add in value!
edit on 11-2-2011 by getreadyalready because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Ah, the lengths people go to just to get attention.
Thank you. You also have an awesome day in your fantasy world.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready

I think a lot of us have the same complaints. My state (Florida) is guilty of everything you just mentioned. 1-day degrees, only need 3 degrees to join Shrine, questionable characters being initiated just because they need the dues money. Hardly anybody returns catechisms anymore. My Lodge is one of the exceptions, but we are also one of the poorest lodges, because we don't just initiate everybody. At Grand Lodge, we almost always vote in contrast to the majority of the other lodges, and we are known for being a little bit ornery and contrary, but we follow the will of the craft.

I still believe in Masonry as well, but I believe we have devalued it by making it easier to get in, and easier to progress, and some of our newest members do not show the healthy respect that is due. During my year as WM, I actually kicked out some members for speaking improperly, wearing shorts and flipflops, etc. It was like a whole year of Masonic Education, by the end of the year, people were standing up, waiting for permission from the WM, addressing the WM instead of each other, and coming to Lodge dressed like men instead of skateboarders. It was a quite an entertaining transition for some of the older members that had watched it slide and slide backwards. Contrary to what most members were afraid of, we actually increased our membership and had a couple of members switch over to our lodge. New members in our lodge now prepare meals, do maintenance, return catechisms and teach the next class of catechisms. We are about 3 years out from when we started that transition, and our membership is booming, and our meetings are much fuller, and we are now building a "degree team" that will travel around the district to help other Lodges.

It is amazing what a little respect and discipline can add in value!
edit on 11-2-2011 by getreadyalready because: (no reason given)

I guess thats why i'm kinda reluctant to actually demit form my mother lodge and petition to one here in Houston. I saw a dramatic difference from military lodges in Germany and on some American post, and these "civilian" lodges. Every lodge meeting was black suit and tie. Some people had a problem with it, I myself actually enjoy a suit and tie any day. But like you said, I visited a lodge here in Houston. I'm the only one suited. We did not even use rituals during degree work in Germany, I get to one here and not even the East new his lines. They were totally ate the f"**K up. I admit I still have some problems biting my toungue sometimes.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
I want to know who "God" is to every mason. Especially to the atheist Masons out there. Even the website says they don't care about your religion.

So who is "God"?

Boondock speaks about "GOD" as if "he" is relative to every Mason.

It is an Obligation to your fellow brothers.
It is an OATH to GOD.

Who is "GOD"?

Let's see if I get a response, yeah?

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Mizzijr

I wouldn't hold your breath , I asked them if they would kill me if i was a mason who broke my oaths . Nonone has answered .

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
I know nothing about the Mason. From what I read you gave us no information so as some would say you broke your trust in reality you did nothing. Can you point me to anything about the Free Masons? I know I could Google it but want to see if there is a specific site. Also, in order to be a Free Mason is this type of thing inherited?

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join