It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video: Alien Teleportation Caught On Video?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by fishspeaker

I don't know how to respond to this without sounding condescending or you taking it as an insult. I know I'm new around here, but I didn't just fall off the turnip truck yesterday myself, so things like this don't really get my juices flowing because it is obvious bunk. Idiotic things like this, and those that prop junk like this up hurt the very subject we all love to discuss.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by MainLineThis
reply to post by fishspeaker

I don't know how to respond to this without sounding condescending or you taking it as an insult. I know I'm new around here, but I didn't just fall off the turnip truck yesterday myself, so things like this don't really get my juices flowing because it is obvious bunk. Idiotic things like this, and those that prop junk like this up hurt the very subject we all love to discuss.

My sentiments exactly. Starred for your rationality.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Flash paper for sure, though with some visual self matrixing, one could feasibly see there was something coming out of the flash paper smoke, but it "Matrixing" none the less.

Flash paper is paper that disappears when you light it on fire... leaving no evidence!!!

Read more: Flash Paper

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
i am furious that people still think this is a hoax, when it is clearly the proof we have been all seeking for decades of our lives (though mine is measured differently than yours).

it is real, god please beleive me. believe me it is real, for the love of all things holy, truthful and beautiful in the cosmos

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by fishspeaker
it is real, god please beleive me. believe me it is real, for the love of all things holy, truthful and beautiful in the cosmos
Why should we believe something you say without anything to back it up?

Explain to us what you see and how that is evidence that this is a real video of an alien teleporting, maybe then someone will believe you.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP

Originally posted by fishspeaker
Why should we believe something you say without anything to back it up?

Explain to us what you see and how that is evidence that this is a real video of an alien teleporting, maybe then someone will believe you.

fishspeaker is a troll (internet joker), his posts are either complete nonsense (make no sense) or bait (trick to catch fish or other animal).

btw, doesn't this thread belong in [HOAX!] ?
edit on 11-2-2011 by cripmeister because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
ive seen ufos before,i had a overwhelming sense of fear and it was hard to move

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by deadpoolfreak1110
ive seen ufos before,i had a overwhelming sense of fear and it was hard to move

This post just about sums up the quality of a lot of posts on this forum these days.
What has gone wrong? I just want some intelligent, rational and informed discussion regarding the existence of intelligent life forms from other planets, dimensions or wherever else they may derive from.

I'm sorry if this post violates T&C but I'm feeling a little frustrated. As is evident in this thread, the moderators remain vigilant and pro-active, but there is a wider concern. The well known debunkers from ATS have gone, leaving only the fantasists. Rational discussion has gone. This thread is full of dissapoint.
edit on 12-2-2011 by subby because: typo

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 06:17 AM
link   
I have to agree with what others were saying, it looks like a small cloth to me

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Vandalour

You are so right when you say "If some real footage shows up.. I bet people will call it a hoax"!! Cause people want alert others about what they suppose to be a hoax, but they weren´t there and they don´t know in fact the person they call a "Hoaxer"!! They are just being frivolous (with "good" intentions). The ET Bilu teleportation vídeo is the ultimate proof people all around the world was waiting to shut up the hyenas?! No! But is that footage REAL? YEAH!! I don´t expect to people believe me just because I´m saying. But, I´m from Brazil, I have been there (Portal Project) and it´s really sad read things like "it´s just magician´s paper moving off", like cheap trick, you know, to illude very stupid and naive persons. Urandir has a lot of detractors, and I suspect, not only here in Brazil...Cause "ufo-friendly" people can be very jealous sometimes. Specially with you say you are talking to "Then".

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by MainLineThis

You must prepare yourself ,brother. Cause this "stupid" things that you don´t take seriously now (as a True Seaker we all want to be) will bring you a lot of disappointment about your sense of what is the real thing and what is just hoax jokes...

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Moose318

Your post have made me feel sorry for you.... seriously.

Read what you wrote.... try to see all the sarcasm and hidden personal attacks.... all uncalled for.

I never personally attacked anyone (except for Urandir who IS a criminal, sentenced by Brazillian Courts)... not even you, bringer of untrue stories for lack of research.. I never said you needed therapy, just because you believe in a man who has been convicted for fraud...

Who's really denying ignorance here?

And just to put some perspective, Why am I any authority on this?
Let´s just say that if Urandir got away with the conviction, I would have a larger bank account.
But I don't.

Peace

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
First of all, I said you needed therapy because the fact that you made it a point to school me on the proper language of Brazil after is was already addressed by the forum moderator.

Relax Sator! There is no need to take my misunderstanding of the brazilian laguage so seriously and personally. If you do, then you really need to go check yourself into seeing a therapist...They can help you clear up any personal issues that may have manifested over your life, and help you work through them.

It was you condensending tone in your writing that ticked me off. You wanted to make a big point and school me on the lanuage again for what?.....You want to be the Final Authority? You are the official representative of Brazil? I got the message from ther forum moderator. There was no reason to keep making it a further issue.

3-) The supposed "contactee" (Urandir Fernandes Oliveira) is a known Hoaxer. He has been exposed many times before by SERIOUS investigators in Brazil. Only ones who give him any credit are his own minions and very, very naive/desperate people.... Urandir is a very articulated man, he has being caught asking for money in order to "make contact".

Seems like your use of capitals in the word "serious" implys that I am "not" being serious in my search for information.

If anyone is interested in investigating a REAL story, about REAL events, with a trustworthy witness account, search for Uyrange Hollanda (Colonel - military). Search for "Operation Saucer" (in portugues: Operacao Prato).

You further confirm my thoughts of your tone, by your above sentence. "If anyone is interested in investigating a REAL story, about REAL events, with a trustworthy witness account search for Uyrange Hollanda."

Again your use of capitals insinuates with underlying tones that you are above me, more intelligent. That because I brought up this video in ATS I am not being REAL. Again you are insinuating that you are the Authority if somebody wants to see REAL events, and a REAL story. What ticked me off was your tone in replying to me, while you tried to attack my intelligence.

Quite frankly Mr. Sator...I have nothing more to say to you. Peace be with you!

edit on 14-2-2011 by Moose318 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Wow! "it's a hanging piece of cloth. They lit the tip and dropped it. Cloth was probably dipped in something or tied to something that flares when burnt"!!. There´s something no "ET" (and specially Bilu) can deny about humans all around the world : They have a very creative mind to create explanations about what they simply can´t explain! And this hoax mind comes from brave new world people very proud to proclaim "I Want to Believe"!! No brother, sorry, but you don´t! Cause when you see that teleportation footage, or something light up your intuition or not! If you persist with this rational mind "How (the Hoaxers) they did that trick?" you will never get the real thing! Or you believe a footage in our photo shop days will be considered a no dout proof of ANYTHING?! No one will convince you, but I have to say here: You are really wasting your time...not giving the importance to these and other images that comes from the called Portal Project. One day you will know why.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by isawthesea

I am having a bit of a hard time understanding your reply completely. Just for the record, I am not continuing to defend the video and say that it is real. I realized that it is most likely a hoax and have moved on from it. Thanks to all that kindly pointed that out without trying to beat me down for posting this thread...I am now more knowledgeable about this video/story.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Hey Moose318! Sorry , cause I´m having a hard time trying to express myself here - I´m a newcomer and my first language is Portuguese (I´m from Rio de Janeiro). It´s really harder to reply here than in You Tube, cause we are not seeing the others comments, nicknames or the right locations when we are writing the reply! And when I was saying "You" it wasn´t really to you, but to the ones you were arguing with ( so I was at you side, soldier!) I was trying to sound ironic about predominant statements like " The supposed "contactee" (Urandir Fernandes Oliveira) is a known Hoaxer (THIS IS NOT TRUE! WHAT IS RIGHT TO SAY IS: HE HAS A LOT OF ENVIOUS UFOLOGISTS AND DETRACTORS AGAINST HIS WORK!) or " He has been exposed many times before by SERIOUS investigators in Brazil" ( THE TRUE SEEKERS MUST LEARN TO USE INTUITION WORKING WITH THE RATIONAL MIND! DON´T TRUST IN THESE "SERIOUS" INVESTIGATIONS COMING ALWAYS FROM THE "PREVALENT VERSION" MAKERS! BETTER PAY MORE ATTENTION TO THE ONES THE "SERIOUS" UFOLOGISTS WANT TO DESTROY!! THINK FOR YOURSELF! SEE WITH YOUR OWN EYES!!). Other: "Only ones who give him any credit are his own minions and very, very naive/desperate people...".( PEOPLE IN PROJECT PORTAL DON´T NEED TO "BELIEVE" OR GIVE HIM "CREDIT" CAUSE URANDIR IS NOT THE ONLY ONE HAVING CONTACT!! MORE THAN 3 HUNDRED PEOPLE ARE HAVING THEIR PERSONAL EXPERIENCES AND CONVERSATIONS THERE WITH THE "OTHER ONES" IN OUR PLANET for more than 10 years! AND THEY ARE SO "SERIOUS" PEOPLE AS YOU OR ANYONE READING HERE ) . So, Moose318, don´t regret about your intuition (and your own eyes)! You were right all the time. The time will tell, cause the one called "Bilu" said they will give a better "material proof" - for the ceptics hyenas and everybody - later this year, What you saw was a teleportation, believe it or not the "serious" investigators (they never has been there, they are just doing video "ANALysis"), If you want to know the true about the Portal Project I can help you, but it´s better GO THERE and SEE by yourself ,as sooner as you can, there´s a lot to learn and time will run faster and faster to many transitions all we know are coming!

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
WOW. Good vid

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   

By the way, that one (Mr Sator, I presume) said replying to Moose318: "If anyone is interested in investigating a REAL story, about REAL events, with a trustworthy witness account, search for Uyrange Hollanda (Colonel - military). Search for "Operation Saucer" (in portugues: Operacao Prato)", About that I partially agree with his statement. "Operação Prato" was real and deserves more attention too. But it took place a very very long time ago (1977-8)!! And it was a completely different situation, cause the "ETs" were not benevolents and they didn´t "talk" to nobody (apparently they want to suck some blood samples, and that´s it!). That kind of statement make me suspect about the called "serious" investigations! They only "want to believe" in the Mute and Non-Benevolents"ETs"! All the others situations are treated with sarcasm ( like " only naive people would believe" etc!!). Freud would have a more profound explanation: it´s all about people projecting their good or bad "angels" , isn´t it? Right, Dr Freud, but there is more between our world and the others worlds than your Inconscient could tell!

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Seems like a hoax to me, but if it wasn't, that would've been some extraordinary footage

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   

No, there is no Proof that is a Hoax! But, as I said before, it´s easy to human mind always find a "explanation" or a joke about they can´t understand. It´s really "creative" to say it was just a piece of cloth, magic paper, or something else. So, the ones telling here it´s just a cheap trick hoax are being frivolous about what they DON´T KNOW! They were there to see it and exposed it?! No! But I´m from Brazil, I have been there in Portal Project and if you could see what I have seen you´ll understand why there is so many "serious" investigations trying to destroy their reputation. If you say you saw strange things in the sky the "serious" ones always laught: "You were High!", And don´t dare having a contact !NEVER! Cause you know what this supposed ufo- friendly people will say about!
You gonna see a lot more about Bilu this year. believe it or not he said he´s going to show up, let´s say, in a more clear way later!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join