It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video: Alien Teleportation Caught On Video?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   
This Footage comes from Brazil, I can not translate, so if we have any spanish speaking members, any help would be appreciated. This was supposedly shot by a Brazilian TV Program. They were apparently trying to get some footage of a Brazilian Extra Terrestrial entity know as Bilu. From what I can understand this entity can teleport and be in numerous locations at once and appear and disappear through portals.

I am not so sure about this one... being from a TV Program, But it is defienitely interesting to say the least.

edit on 10-2-2011 by Moose318 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   
why would it turn into smoke? =/

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   
it's a hanging piece of cloth.
they lit the tip and dropped it.

cloth was probably dipped in something or tied to something that flares when burnt.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Houdini

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   
HAHA that actually made me jump! I was looking close to my screen when it happened and I jumped back

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Moose318

Hi,

This is one of a series of videos in a hoax that has been discussed on ATS several times previously.

It is easy to find those threads once you know it is linked to a supposed alien called "Bilu", mentioned in the text accompanying the video you posted from Youtube.

One of the previous threads about videos of "Bilu" includes an informative post by Free_Spirit at the link below, which includes the following information:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Originally posted by free_spirit
This information for the record.

This Bilu (Alien) story from Brazil is a HOAX created by controversial and self
proclaimed Guru / Contactee / Iluminated etc. Urandir Fernandes de Oliveira
to promote his cult Project Portal by making naive people to believe he is in
contact with ETs to save people blah blah. This guy Urandir who also claims
he is a powerful psychic who bends spoons and coins like Uri Geller is a con
man who served time in jail for fraud by selling land lots under the false promise
the ETs will come and land their starships there. This is the report denouncement.

www.geocities.ws...

The Fake Bilu (Alien) story was actually debunked by the tv network Rede Record
from Brazil in their famous tv show Domingo Espetacular, the video posted by
felipecb is from that tv show so make no mistake Rede Record TV debunked in
Brazil the whole new scam by Urandir Fernandes de Oliveira, they hired experts
and made an investigation exposing the hoax.

In addition to the main previous thread on this hoax, i.e. Extra-Terrestrial interaction with Brazilian tv reporters (HOAX), see also Video Claimed to be of an Alien in Brazil.

The main previous thread on this hoax, i.e. Extra-Terrestrial interaction with Brazilian tv reporters (HOAX), is several pages long and it would be a shame if people duplicate the effort put into those posts before at least glancing at that thread.

Further comments/information can also be found in connection with relevant videos on Youtube at:

All the best,

Isaac
edit on 10-2-2011 by IsaacKoi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by neowakko

After you say that I am starting to lean on your theory. However, my first reaction to seeing that was not some much that it looked like an alien to me, I thought it was more like a human walking behind the woman. It appeared to be a leg coming forward to step up onto the rock. I'll will have to see if I can possibly find a clear video.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by neowakko

I can see why you would say a piece of cloth hanging...
You can't see any legs or feet, there looks to be nothing but air near the bottom of the image. And as the light gets near the bottom, the camera pans up...
What would burn so quickly though? It's almost like a giant piece of flash paper.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by ANClENT

If it was smoke, the smoke would rise...it doesnt, it falls to the ground!

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by IsaacKoi

Ugh, you know I searched to see if anything was posted already...But it didnt occur to me to look up Bilu for some reason. Thanks for the info
edit on 10-2-2011 by Moose318 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   
You can see whoever lit the 'magician's paper' moving off to the right at the end of the clip I think, could be big glitches, but to me it seems as if there is a person right behind where the 'cloth' is.

Not very convincing. Must try harder.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Moose318
This Footage comes from Brazil, I can not translate, so if we have any spanish speaking members, any help would be appreciated.
In Brazil they speak Portuguese, not Spanish, and you should never said that in front of a Portuguese person.

This is what the guy says before showing the supposed ET footage:

"The being said that he was going to disappear in front of my eyes, and there he used his extraterrestrial ability to squat behind the bush."

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

If I ever get out of my own country and Travel to Brazil, I will be sure to remember not to confuse the language.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Okay I hear you about the hoax of Bilu. But in all fairness, that article and story were of a different video and not related to this one. Does anyone have any proof that this particular video is hoaxed?

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   

and there he used his extraterrestrial ability to squat behind the bush

I've had a squat behind a bush and needed no extraterrestrial ability , just toilet paper

Sorry couldn't help it

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   
The aliens are starting to behave like humans sneeky cleaver aliens aaahhhh!

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
To get things right, once more:

1-) Language in Brazil is portuguese, and NOT spanish.

2-) "Bilu" stories are very weak hoaxes. Pseudo-science mambo-jambo on his speech everytime.

3-) The supposed "contactee" (Urandir Fernandes Oliveira) is a known Hoaxer. He has been exposed many times before by SERIOUS investigators in Brazil. Only ones who give him any credit are his own minions and very, very naive/desperate people.... Urandir is a very articulated man, he has being caught asking for money in order to "make contact".

If anyone is interested in investigating a REAL story, about REAL events, with a trustworthy witness account, search for Uyrange Hollanda (Colonel - military). Search for "Operation Saucer" (in portugues: Operacao Prato).

Forget about Bilu, Urandir, Project Portal.... they are all scams.

Peace

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I was going to post the below on another thread, but it got closed before I could do it.
Since I spent some time on this "research", I figure I´d just post it here.

--------------------------
Again with this BS?

Urandir must be having a busy week...

Please, refer to this post: www.abovetopsecret.com...

I don't like bashing people for nothing on the web, but I like even less to let people get fooled and punk'd so....

Urandir Fernandes Oliveira's Project Portal is a fraud:

www.portaldoplaneta.com.br/enigmas/urandir.html [Portuguese]
www.ceticismoaberto.com/.../urandir-quebrando-um-prato [Portuguese]
www.rense.com/general38/exc.htm [English]
www.rense.com/general38/openee.htm [English]
keyholepublishing.com/brazilian_abduction_case.htm [English]
www.seattlechatclub.org/urandir.html [English]
www.ufowatchdog.com/brazil.htm [English]

There are plenty more links if one looks for it.

Peace

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Moose318

Okay I hear you about the hoax of Bilu. But in all fairness, that article and story were of a different video and not related to this one. Does anyone have any proof that this particular video is hoaxed?

I don't know about "Proof",...
...but when I see this video, I only see someone who was first standing, then squats down.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Im getting sick of people that say somehing is a hoax because some other people say it is...
How would anyone here know how real teleportation look like or a alien for that matter...
If some real footage shows up.. I bet people will call it a hoax... DAMM I HATE THE WORD HOAX..
You hoax the hoax from hoax land with hoax evidence

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join