It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump - Sarah Palin Can't Win, but I Can.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Well, in a way they are both alike.

One was born rich and the other born a............(rhymes)........nevermind.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Right now is the time to think about who the people would want to be the next President of the United States of America, and who would best serve in that capacity. As far as, someone with military experience being in that position, it should not matter if they have had military experience or not. The founding fathers did not want or intend for the leadership and the commanding officer of the military of the country to be someone who had ties to such. The reason for that is, in Europe at the time and from the days gone by, to include the Roman empire and other empires that have since fallen, the military were used to dictate policy and usually at the point of a weapon. A president needs to be someone who can speak for all of the people with one voice, keeping in mind that the rule of law is that the majority rules, but the minority has to have rights. And among those rights, should be to speak out against the government without fear of reprisal. Currently this is happening more and more, where someone speaks out against the President or his policies and immediately get slandered from all those who support the President. The next leader needs to be that, a leader, willing to take the risks and make mistakes, as need be. And the next President needs to be willing to take a few lumps, accept responsibility for his actions, no matter what they may be. Anything else, and it ends up being a problem, and the situation will get worse. It is not believed that Sarah Palin can win in the election, nor would Barak Obama if he were to run again. The country is not doing well, and his handling of a crises is not going well, along with the problems on the economic area are hurting him in the confidence problem. If the country is still doing poorly in the areas of the economy, the Donald Trump would have a very good chance of winning an election, cause he is a business man and knows what would be required to help get the economy going and people back to work. He also would think of running the country as a business to where the debt would go down, and probably propose hard cuts that no one would be happy about. Realistically, it is right now up in the air as to who would run in 2012.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by MindSpin

Because why would the Dems run hillary in 2012 when they can run her in 2016???

I forgot to mention this. Hillary was born in 1947. She will be 65 in 2012. If she waits she will be 69 and at the end of eight years she would be 77 - a bit long in the tooth.

It is an exhausting and stressful job for someone in their late seventies.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by sdcigarpig

Right now is the time to think about who the people would want to be the next President of the United States of America...

I certainly agree with that. At least Trump is NOT a lawyer. I always thought lawyers should be barred from running of Congress

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by sdcigarpig
The next leader needs to be that, a leader, willing to take the risks and make mistakes, as need be.

Hmmmmm. Don't we have one of those now?

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
www.cnn.com...

I'm not sure I agree with 100% of what he say's in this vid but the majority of it I do, just makes common sense. He also speaks with sincerity and straight from the hip which is a nice change vs watching the puppets we've been listening to for yrs and yrs. He would destroy Palin and Obama in a debate, that would be worth the price of admission alone. Palin wouldn't have a chance in hell against him. I've heard some of what's come out of her mouth

I still like the idea of a Paul/Trump ticket, doubt it would happen, but who knows. It would definitely rock Washington's world although this could also be a problem for him. He also has some conflicts of interest but what President or VP hasn't. The Bush Family and Cheney come to mind.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by kinda kurious

You ask a very good question. The answer has to be no, we do not have a good leader. A leader sets the example, and if need be, actually speaks out even against those who would support him. A good leader admits his mistakes and is willing to take the blame, for people under him who have broken the rules and laws of the country. He never accepts praise and his vision is very clear cut, there is no question as to what that vision is or the direction that it goes. He stands by all of his decisions, no matter what they may be, for the good and the bad. In the past presidencies, both the good and the bad, most of the presidents up until the 1900’s was not a position that any one wanted to be in. Many were put into that position and were very happy to be out of it. But they all were leaders with strong convictions. There was no question about how the president would stand or what his opinion on any topic would happen to be. Slowly that all has changed. Promises were made, and expected to be kept, to which very few were kept, or that change was never clearly defined. The current president of the United States of America, does not unite the people, who he ultimately will have to answer to, rather he divides and uses trickery to dance around the questions he does not want to answer. That is not a strong leader, that is someone who has something to hide. Being in that position is not easy, nor should it be something that people want, as the eyes of every person in the world at times are on, every decision analyzed, every word thought and given an opinion on, and ultimately, it takes it toll on the person who sits in the highest office of the land. Unfortunately, based off of the short time he has been in office, he has ruined it for many other people who would dare to pick up that baton and take the reigns of the country, by failing to reel in his followers, by failing to speak for all of the people of the country, for failing to listen to the concerns of every person in the country, and by passing unpopular bills, or taking sides on an issue where he should have been neutral, and for his actions alone, has turned many people off to having another person similar to Obama in office again, and that ultimately will be the unspoken legacy of the Obama adminstration.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinda kurious

Originally posted by sdcigarpig
The next leader needs to be that, a leader, willing to take the risks and make mistakes, as need be.

Hmmmmm. Don't we have one of those now?

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Pure Comedy right there.

A Leader? Are you for reals? He cant even lead himself.

And Im not trying to troll here, but that to me, was just hilarious.

Ron Paul

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
How about a ticket with Ron Paul as the President and Trump for VP? They’re both candidates that actually understand macro-economics, so the FED and Goldman Slacks won't be able to run their criminal enterprise anymore. They would also balance our budget, something both Obama and Bush have never heard of. Paul and Trump would even carry a big-mother-f*ing-stick with regard to China and the Middle East, none of this bowing bs. I don’t think either could do any worse than what Obama and Bush have done the last 11-12 years.

Something I really don't understand is why people are still taking about Palin in office...?!?!

She is seriously borderline retarded… just look what shape she left Alaska in when she resigned a year early for a book deal. Come on America quit playing stupid.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join