It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump - Sarah Palin Can't Win, but I Can.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   
palin and trump,

awesome!!

"WE SHOOK UP THE WORLD!!"

countries would have to increase their sewage pipes.

we need that, screw the status quo, do something different and eat hits and die wussies!

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   
if the don was running as vice pres and sarah potus they have a good chance to win.

i would vote that ticket.

who wouldn'[t?

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
The question is would Trump choose personal profits first or America first. A person that became rich off the misfortune of others may not have much trouble making decisions based on his portfolio at the expense of America. Though, he would at least stick it out the whole term. Something that you can't claim with Sarah Palin.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
How about putting a bum off the streets as the man-woman would have nothing to gain, but a vacation or two as a perk?

Not a fan of Donald as he is arrogant and would not listen to the masses, as he does not do so now?
So it would be just one more president with self interests in mind, gee no thanks that old dog and pony show is getting really old, is it not

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

In a normal situation (non-global meltdown and CRISIS), I couldn't see myself voting for someone like The Trumpster.

However, now, I could see voting for him as POTUS in 2012 due to the fact that I like most of his business background/acumen, and his stance on China.

If he ran with Palin, though, I might have some second thoughts. The woman gets on my nerves, to say the least...

edit on 10-2-2011 by sonjah1 because: word choice

Ex

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
My brain just exploded out of my ears!

This is the best the GOP has to offer...?

The Donald= egomaniac ,with bad hair everyday!!

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Trump's top priority should be saving the NY Mets. Screw the oval office. Some things are more important than others.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   

I dunno...to what degree would he have to pull out of financial matters completely. If we thought the economic world held to every word the fed chairs speak. Imagine what would result if Trump was president. I see his personal business and emence wealth as a conflict of intrests. I don't know if I could trust him to have the American people's intreats in mind as long as he is so personally and heavily invested economically. For example: gambeling issues and laws, real-estate issues and laws, capital gains issues and laws. However if he would or could distance himself, at least for the time he is in office, ( he has enough money I am sure, to get by on for the time allotted) then I may give him some consideration. This detachment would also go to prove to me his level of sincerity.
edit on 10-2-2011 by Wetpaint72 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by crimvelvet
I think he will be running against Hillary not Obama.

I still don't get why the dems didn't go with Hillary instead of Obama. She's sooooo much more qualified than he is. I mean .. they are both NWO puppets, but their resumes are very different ... with her's outshining his in every way thinkable.

Because why would the Dems run hillary in 2012 when they can run her in 2016???

Obama is doing fine in his approval ratings...any "dirt" about him is already out there...and unemployment is dropping. PLUS...Republicans don't have a good candidate.

If anything...Obama should drop Biden as VP and go with someone else. I know he has already said he is sticking with Biden...but he HAS to say that at this point or else Biden has no influence at all. I could see him going with Hillary as VP...and then Hillary running for President in 2016.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by CHEDwick

Originally posted by CHEDwick

I'm afraid the Donald might not fair much better due to his perceived arrogance, and actions on his "your fired" show.

Are you serious?

God, imagine the face of the face of the reality TV show 'The Apprentice' having a position of power in government. I wonder what that would be like! Surely their economical expertise would be good for the nation.

Oh wait.. Hold on..

www.youtube.com...

edit on 10/2/11 by The Empty Skies because: (no reason given)

edit on 10/2/11 by The Empty Skies because: youtube link won't work...

edit on 10/2/11 by The Empty Skies because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ex
This is the best the GOP has to offer...?

Jindal would be the best the GOP has to offer, but he has said he won't run in 2012. (My bet ... 2016). Trump isn't any worse than Obama or Palin .. in fact, IMHO he's much better. Considering the other options for 2012 - both democrat and republican - Trump doesn't look as bad as I thought.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
It seems like Trump would be a president who actually wrote his own speeches- or didn't even read them. Someone who just fired from the hip and spoke his mind......i like that.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   

I still don't get why the dems didn't go with Hillary instead of Obama. She's sooooo much more qualified than he is. I mean .. they are both NWO puppets, but their resumes are very different ... with her's outshining his in every way thinkable.

As a real leader Obama is a zero. He is a disposable cipher just holding place so the finishing touches of the plan to force the USA to it's knees could be put in place. TPTB absolutely HAD to get Obamacare and the Food Safety Law passed. I think they are still hoping for Cap & Trade and a permanent Patriot Act too. We may see them in the next 2 years.

Obamacare will allow the government to demand implanted RFID tags if you want health care. That plan is progressing right on schedule as hospitals are being equiped with the readers. (GULP!) The Food Safety Law is about the complete control of the food supply and the demise of independent farming. The Patriot Act (pending) is all about armed control of the people. Bush took care of Posse Comitatus

With Hillary, they wanted to give her some seasoning and allow her time to forge the interconnections she will need with other world leaders before putting her in place as the Leader/Dictator of the USA. But given her age she HAS to run in the coming election. Again Obama is in place to sign off on very unpopular legislation and that is all.

If you want to scare yourself silly look at one of her husband's Executive Orders:

...These ideas of anti-hoarding legislation may have stemmed from two areas of confusion:

First is from Executive Orders in place dating back to 1939 which Clinton has grouped together under one order, EO #12919 released on June 6, 1994. The following EOs all fall under EO#12919:

10995--Federal seizure of all communications media in the US;
10997--Federal seizure of all electric power, fuels, minerals, public and private;
10998--Federal seizure of all food supplies and resources, public and private and all farms and equipment;
10999--Federal seizure of all means of transportation, including cars, trucks, or vehicles of any kind and total control over all highways, seaports and water ways;
11000--Federal seizure of American people for work forces under federal supervision, including the splitting up of families if the government so desires;
11001--Federal seizure of all health, education and welfare facilities, both public and private;
11002--Empowers the Postmaster General to register every single person in the US
11003--Federal seizure of all airports and aircraft;
11004--Federal seizure of all housing and finances and authority to establish forced relocation. Authority to designate areas to be abandoned as "unsafe," establish new locations for populations, relocate communities, build new housing with public funds;
11005--Seizure of all railroads, inland waterways and storage facilities, both public and private;
11051--Provides FEMA complete authorization to put above orders into effect in times of increased international tension of economic or financial crisis (FEMA will be in control in case of "National Emergency").

These EOs are not aimed at anti-hoarding but rather at seizure or confiscation of items and facilities "to provide a state of readiness in these resource areas with respect to all conditions of national emergency, including attack upon the United States." You'll find most 'seizure' legislation ends with this phrase. These Executive Orders don't define what specifically constitutes a national emergency...
www.millennium-ark.net...

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
If he and Ron Paul would team up then it I would consider it.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Well I would prefer him to any of the tart/neocons up on the block

I like his views on tariffs and CHINA

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by MindSpin

Obama is doing fine in his approval ratings...any "dirt" about him is already out there...and unemployment is dropping.

You call an approval rating of under 50% doing "fine" with only 30% of voters thinking the nation is headed in the right direction??? www.rasmussenreports.com...

The "official unemployment" numbers are bogus because long-term discouraged workers, were defined out of official existence in 1994 just in time to hide the decline in unemployment due to the ratification of the World Trade Organization in 1995. A report I saw a long time ago from the WTO stated 2.1 million American jobs had been shipped overseas.

The actual unemployment is around 22% and has been holding fairly steady for the last 18 months. www.shadowstats.com...

Given the idiocy coming out of the District of Criminals I am afraid we will see double digit unemployment for a LONG LONG time. Expect another spike in June when all the new grads start looking for jobs. That is if they are even counted....

The mess could be cleaned up but not as long as the bankers and politicians are profiting from it. We went from 24% employed in manufacturing in 1970 to under 9% today. Thanks to the 1980's leveraged buyout feeding frenzy, the wealth residing in American Corporations was transfered to the bankers, the corporations dismantled and the factories shipped overseas. As a result we are nothing more than a nation of shop keepers and burger flippers. The USA MAKES close to nothing.

In 1990, before WTO was ratified, Foreign ownership of U.S. assets amounted to 33% of U.S. GDP. By 2002 this had increased to over 70% of U.S. GDP. I am sure it is even worse now. www.fame.org...

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   
If there was ever time when we needed a smart businessman to take control of this country it's now. The interviews I've heard from him over the yrs and his solutions to crisis here in America have always made total sense to me. He is an intelligent man and hell of a lot smarter than the other clowns we've been voting into office.

I always liked what he said about oil prices when they were thru the roof yrs ago." Stop sending politicians to go make business deals, he guaranteed he could send some of his people over right then and come back with cheaper oil prices" I believe him.

I think Ron Paul for Prez and Trump as a VP would be a ticket no one could compete with. Although, Congress would be an interesting hurdle for them.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by mtnshredder

Oh god I hope your not serious...

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Palin and Trump = Giuliani and Thompson all over again. Good time to print up a FEW pins and sell them quick before the fire dies. They are only popular far away from their hometowns because people have seen them on TV and really little else.

Trump is not a solution to anything other than sign making shops with surpluse "T"s laying around. He is nothing more than a very fortunate idiot with family money and a bankruptcy lawyer on speed dial. I would not let him run my coffee maker but I might let him host it for about 5 and a half seasons as long as he gets Omarosa to show up and hurt someone.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by punkmonkey14

As a heart attack. The same ol same ol has been going on for too long. I think we need to stir the pot and lose the puppets. I figured I'd get razzed for the reply but I'm OK with that.
Who would you want to see in there if you don't mind me asking?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join