It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Illuminati’s Secret 20 Trillion Dollar Bank(ponzy collection scheme)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   
I think this is the right forum, mover if needed mods.

Hi ATS,

With all the feelings of something big about to happen and the fact that nazi zionist terrorists that control the american government are talking about wmd's in egypt (i'm sure we know what follows that sort of propaganda!) and not forgetting the obvious terrorist attacks on our financial infrastuctures, I found this very interesting!

the illuminatis secret $20 trillion dollar bank

It all caught my eye, its why i've posted it, but this bit in particular-

"But if somebody at some point should decide otherwise, and there’s a national U.S. emergency and/or the U.S. government becomes unable to pay its debts, well, they might just not give you your stocks back. Because legally they own them. Something to think about."

Something indeed to think about, its the perfect tool for when their ponzy scheme crashes!!

Now, how can we counter act? Can we sue for something??

Any ideas peeps???

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by WHOS READY

A ponzy scheme is where they pay previous 'investors' with new 'investors'.. Like floating a check-basically each new person pays the scammers last dept off while they skim off the top.

Also.. What is a "Nazi zionist terrorist"?

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Sue the government ?!?
I just spit out my coffee, Have you never heard the old term you can't beat the system?

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by lordtyp0

Ponzy sceme- the money gets funneled from the bottom to the top, and whens its ready its crashed and the people at the top make their get away! Simples, why tryt n be clever with such an inane point?

A nazi zionist terrorist is the terrorist network behind all/most dictators and "terrorist" networks.

Have a read of this post- www.abovetopsecret.com...

An ex PM of Italy has already said 9/11 was carried out by the CIA and Mossad. How many American senators have duel Israeli/American citizenship?? Where did Hitler get Alot of his funding from??
edit on 10/2/11 by WHOS READY because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by TechVampyre

Lol, OK, so whats wrong with wishful thinking?
They say all thought and all action is creative Energy.. If enough people united it could be done!!!

Have you ever heard of "no such word as can't!"

What about, "we're the problem as much as the solution!!"

Any other ideas?

I guess we just got to sit back and wait for sh*t to hit the fan,,, my tourrettes will go crazy when I see people upset after they lose everything!!

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   

I have been waiting for the S*it to hit the fans for a long time..Still waiting hasn't happened yet..

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   

doesn't mean to say it won't though does it!..

just look at the news/propaganda thats going on at the moment!! the stage is being set for something, and with the un calling for the demise of the dollar, it wont be long!!

Letter written from London by the Rothschilds to their New York agents introducing their banking method into America: "The few who can understand the system will be either so interested in its profits, or so dependent on its favours, that there will be no opposition from that class, while, on the other hand, that great body of people, mentally incapable of comprehending the tremendous advantage that Capital derives from the system, will bear its burden without complaint and, perhaps, without even suspecting that the system is inimical to their interests."

look how people have been suckered into it and consumed!!

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   
I wouldn't worry, the tangibility of paper is the greatest illusion of all; one day someone will need something to clean themselves with, or perhaps they may create some cut-outs for the kids.

Either, or, the illusion will be their last bastion of mindlessness. It really has to do with resources and no amount of paper-waving is going to make naturally degrading materials last; even the land will not be the same land when this is all over.

I will slap the first person I see, when we pull ourselves out of the rubble, that starts claiming, "mine, mine, mine". They won't know what hit them!

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   

No I agree, I am sure the $HIT will hit the fan any day now.. Just waiting.. I feel there is little we can do about it at this point we missed our opportunity to take action a long time ago. Now it's just a waiting game.. We sat back and let them take our freedoms, We sat back and let them take away our rights, So We will continue to sit here and wallow in what was once america, and wish we had done something when we had the chance.. I'm afraid it is too late for that now.. You see at this point it is all part of the norm and it is business as usual in Washington to screw us in any way they can..

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   

DTCC’s depository provides custody and asset servicing for more than 3.6 million securities issues from the United States and 121 other countries and territories, valued at US$35.9 trillion. In 2010, DTCC settled about US$1.66 quadrillion in securities transactions. DTCC has operating and data facilities in multiple locations in the United States and overseas.

www.dtcc.com...

Now that paper is dead for trading someone has to do it. I agree that privatisation of the Federal Reserve is a bad thing and off shoots like this DTCC needs some clear oversight and accountability if it is to avoid crumbling under its own corruption. This is the first I have heard of this company. The technicalities of the economy do get complex and I would need a lot more time to see how they rate on the evil scale. Considering their power it is one to watch as if the company and their backups did fall over it would get messy.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Ponzy sceme- the money gets funneled from the bottom to the top, and whens its ready its crashed and the people at the top make their get away! Simples, why tryt n be clever with such an inane point?

I am sorry it is not a ponzy scheme it is simple FRAUD.

First National Bank of Montgomery vs. Daly (1969)

To everyone's surprise, Morgan admitted that the bank routinely created money "out of thin air" for its loans, and that this was standard banking practice. "It sounds like fraud to me," intoned Presiding Justice Martin Mahoney amid nods from the jurors. In his court memorandum, Justice Mahoney stated:

Plaintiff admitted that it, in combination with the Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, . . . did create the entire $14,000.00 in money and credit upon its own books by bookkeeping entry. That this was the consideration used to support the Note dated May 8, 1964 and the Mortgage of the same date. The money and credit first came into existence when they created it. Mr. Morgan admitted that no United States Law or Statute existed which gave him the right to do this. A lawful consideration must exist and be tendered to support the Note.

www.webofdebt.com...

Foreclosure has always been a tool used by lending institutions to redeem property when borrowers fail in the terms of their loans. It is, in fact, a legal part of contract law between borrowers and lenders that use property as collateral for a loan....

(Consideration is the legal term to describe real, legitimate property that is supposed to be put up as collateral by "both" parties in a mortgage contract.)

In essence, the borrower puts up the property as collateral, and the bank lends legitimate funds it holds as the loan. www.examiner.com...

MARTIN VS. MAHONEY JUSTICE OF THE PEACE
CREDIT RIVER TOWNSHIP SCOTT COUNTY, MINNESOTA
NOTICE OF REFUSAL TO ALLOW APPEAL

TO: Hugo L. Hentges, Clerk of District Court, Plaintiff, First National Bank of Montgomery and Defendant Jerome Daly:

...These Federal Reserve Notes are not lawful money within the contemplation of the Constitution of the United States and are null and void. Further, the Notes on their face are not redeemable in Gold or Silver Coin nor is there a fund set aside anywhere for the redemption of said Notes....

If Plaintiff will file a brief on the Law and the Facts with this Court within 10 days, or if Plaintiff will file an application for a full and complete hearing before this Court on the determination, a prompt hearing will be set and if Plaintiff can satisfy this Court that said Notes are lawful money issued in pursuance of and under the authority of the Constitution of the United States of America the undersigned will stand ready and willing to reverse himself in this determination....

usa-the-republic.com...

Another explanation: www.yourstrawman.com...

The PRIVATE banks are using the public credit of the United States Government"to back their worthless Fiat Money.

I can not believe after reading Congressman McFadden's Speech On the Federal Reserve Corporation from 1934, that we STILL not only have the Federal Reserve but that the US government Confiscated the gold of private citizen's to cover PRIVATE banks bad business loans to foreign countries!

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Greensage

it's one big game isn't it and the illusion of materialism is all to distract,,, perhaps I should've worded my post slightly different.. luckily your here

"I will slap the first person I see, when we pull ourselves out of the rubble, that starts claiming, "mine, mine, mine". They won't know what hit them!"... i'll be remote viewing and watching, if you need the back up i'll teleport in!

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   

you feel it too, its strange isn't it, by the sounds of it your at least mentally prepared,,,ish.

please bear in mind that all thought and all action is creative energy!

when you say- "we missed our opportunity to take action a long time ago", its only helping to create "their" world..

"I'm afraid it is too late for that now" there's still time, if we pull our fingers out!

"We sat back and let them take our freedoms" your freedoms haven't been taken. people fearing authorities, fearing the system and keeping hush and going along with what they programme people with is what empowers it.. if everyone turned round and said NO, they wouldn't have the power of you/us, what are they gonna do imprison everyone?! what happens when they start locking up loads of people that have their eyes open to the world in prisons that are full of people that have been cheated by the system and have no fear of that system!

i don't know if its wishful thinking but imagine if you could get a few gangs working together in a few prisons and get organised, rush the system all at once!! once there was enogh people in there with there eyes open and a target in mind, things would get interesting!!

how many black ameri-africans are in prison? how many blame the white man for their hardships and the abuse africa has suffered? how many realise it was down to a few famalies, namely cecil rhodes and the rothschilds, the elites, the same people that have screwed us, that ripped africa apart and played us off against each other!!

even if you go to prison, its a part of life, enjoy and learn from that experience, wake others up, be free!!

its this very base level of thinking and words we use that empowers "their" system and our fears.

we've got to start somewhere.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by kwakakev

lert me know what you find out about its ranking on the "scale of evil"(:cool

i wonder if this just a coincidence- United States and 121 other countries and territories- 121 = 11x11?

i don't think america can ever recover properly whilst it still has the federal reserve. the fed was set up with fraud and corruption as its very sole!

keep us posted with what you manage to find out.

namaste

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   

what are they gonna do imprison everyone?! what happens when they start locking up loads of people that have their eyes open to the world in prisons that are full of people that have been cheated by the system and have no fear of that system!

Actually yes.. What do you think all these fema camps popping up are? And while I like what you preach, We live in a country Full of uneducated, Lazy fools, who choose to stay blind to the truth.. and would rather not no what the hell is going on, and just how bad the system is raping them.. This is why in america we have so many problems I don't just blame the government alone.. I also place blame on the people, for sitting back and watching this take place. It should have never gotten to the point where we feel like we need to take action to begin with. If more people were open minded this would be a hell of a country.. Unfortunately it is not that way.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   

OK, i forgot about that old chestnut- the fema camp headache.. damn! thanks for at least appreciating what i was saying, even though i got a little carried away.

my advice to you and any other american with their eyes open to the corruption and terrorism, is, move countries, become an asylum seeker now and avoid the termoil!!

by the looks of it china is being set up as the next "land of oppurtunity", get in there quick time! come meet me for a beer

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   

I appreciated what you were saying, and it's not that I don't agree with you.. it's more or less that I already know there is nothing we can do about it at this point, accept of course like you said pack up and leave.. You are right China is starting to look like the new promise land my friend...if it gets much worse perhaps we will bump into each other there one day.. Cheers thanks for posting

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   

...how many realise it was down to a few famalies, namely cecil rhodes and the rothschilds, the elites, the same people that have screwed us, that ripped africa apart and played us off against each other!!

I do thanks to Mr. Griffin who wrote The Creature from Jekyll Island: A Lecture on the Federal Reserve.

Mr Griffin has pulled together an amazing amount of information about what has been going on today and in recent history leading up to the mess we now have. Better yet he offers the only reasonable solution I have seen yet.

Start by reading Days of Infamy about how TPTB orchestrated the sinking of the Lusitania to get the USA into WWI, the attack at Peal Harbor to get the USA into WWII, “Operation Mongoose.”to create an acceptable justification for the United States to invade Cuba.

He deals with the truth about the THE WAR ON TERRORISM separately: HERE

The website is Here if anyone is interested in further reading.

new topics

top topics

join