It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Youtube UFO coverup solved!???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   
OK. So I came across this piece written about Peter Davenport, who once was/still is ( Ive forgotten!!) with NOFARC and below is part of his account of a UFO he saw in 1954. Now his initials are PD, I believe all the vids on youtube with just text you people have questioned, ended with PD? And I will also post the youtube video about his sighting.
Given Peter Davenport has dedicated much of his life to bring the existence of UFO's to our attention ( he has acquired a disused missile site to store his documents etc...will get the info here pronto..lol) I totally believe he is behind the huge amount of text vids recently posted at youtube.
ETA: Been back to read more of the article linked at the bottom of my post ( sorry it has not come out right...grrr)
and I noticed that on page 5 I believe, the reporter states that Davenports computer comes alive with reports of UFOS etc. Many of what he mentions are now text vids at YT.

I was sitting in our 1953 Studebaker," he begins dramatically. "All of a sudden there were people getting out of their cars and racing around. It was mayhem. I can remember it as if it happened last night. My father was a station manager at American Airlines, and for some reason he was in the tower that night. He saw it too.

Here is a description of Peter Davenports sighting at Lambert Field Airport 1954

And a 5 page article which will probably let you see it is definitely Peter doing the text videos.
Plus I have to say...a great read also. I have decided he is a nice man. FWIW!!

[url=http://www.seattleweekly.com/2011-02-09/news/peter-davenport-believes-in-ufos/]

edit on 10-2-2011 by annella because: (no reason given)

Wow! Sorry for all the edits here, I cant just go back and forth to the Web once I start a post. My computer is not behaving at all.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Ugh Youtube.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Segador
Ugh Youtube.

You have missed the point. Have you read the title or know of the long 2 day debate many people have had over the text videos on UFOS that have flooded youtube?
Methinks not.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Didn't anybody tell him he could just make a webpage instead?

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   
If Peter Davenport wanted to get his message out, I don't believe he would spam it out, and cover up additional actual videos of ufos.
Not Peter's way.
Good digging, though.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by ItsEvolutionBaby

I actually knew very little about him until tonight, but everything kind of fell into place reading the 6 page article I posted a ( sort of) link to and looking at the videos. Actually, if someone is determined to get as much info out as possible and with urgencey, and if it is him as I believe....then it has worked! It has been well examined by many at ATS, just the kind od site I would like my vids and intentions analysed.

And can I ask why some of you believe those videos to be spam? Pardon my ignorance here, I did not read every page at the other thread.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by annella

I understand about the urgency of getting these messages out - however, even their presence on youtube - and so many multiples being uploaded to youtube - hundreds of them - looks suspicious for anyone "real" who is trying to get a message out that ufos exist - looks fishy because we are visual learners for the most part, and we want to see actual footage, and there has been some incredible footage, especially of late.
Just saying Peter Davenport would/should recognize spamming ufo sightings via word only would be defeating the actual purpose.

Its so convoluted - but thats what they want.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   

I totally understand what you are saying, but the text only videos at YT I looked at were all witness statements only, there was never any actual footage or photos to show. If I were deperate to get a message across I would do the same as the person who posted them...flood the venue!
But thats just me.

ETA: And many of the sightings in those text vids I had never heard of. Why just go post the same old sightings and hope for the best? I dunno, maybe Im off on a tangent here. Just too much of a coincidence finding out about Peter Davenport being the director of NUFARC ( sp?), his story in the Seattlenews site that I posted above, and seeing the vids with PD at the end of every one of them. Plus the mention of NUFARC throughout the other thread. Hmmm.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by annella

I actually knew very little about him until tonight, but everything kind of fell into place reading the 6 page article I posted a ( sort of) link to and looking at the videos. Actually, if someone is determined to get as much info out as possible and with urgencey, and if it is him as I believe....then it has worked! It has been well examined by many at ATS, just the kind od site I would like my vids and intentions analysed.

And can I ask why some of you believe those videos to be spam? Pardon my ignorance here, I did not read every page at the other thread.

I must be looking at a different youtube, because all the text vids that are pushing genuine vids to the back, appear to be of random words and certainly not coherent information.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by OptimisticPessimist

Well maybe someone is trying to discredit Peter Davenport for some reason? I find the mention of NUFORC and the intials PD after every video to be more than coincidence. And his own sighting is there. Hmmm again. Maybe I should change the thread title!! ,lolol

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by annella
reply to post by OptimisticPessimist

Well maybe someone is trying to discredit Peter Davenport for some reason?

I am wondering the same.
He has a credible rep as a truth teller, as far as I know.

new topics

top topics

join