It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Girl On the Block

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Hello ATS!!
I've been lurking in the shadows now for quite some time, and finally decided that it was time to join in the fun. I have become very fond of this site, and am extremely interested in most of the topics discussed here.

Since my "awakening" to the goings on in my country, and around the world, approximately four years ago, I've run the gambit of conspiracy theories - "fact" and fiction. From devouring every YouTube video I could find on 9/11, The NWO, UFO cover-ups, Nibiru and the Annunaki in the beginning - and disappointingly finding more fiction than well thought out, thoroughly researched material - to Alex Jones, David Icke, Zecharia Sitchin, and the like, finally ending up here. Certain people I really enjoy listening to, and others I find to be completely full of bull pucky. I was an avid Alex Jones listener for a while, but to be honest, he really has started to turn me off in the last year or so, so I have turned him off.

Anyhoo, i am completely new to this "participating in a forum" thing, but I certainly hope I can bring a little somethin', and look forward to participating in discussions with you all.
Still trying to figure out the avatar thing. I found the tutorial videos, but on certain pages, I keep getting 404'd
But i shall conquer - eventually!

Thanks for reading, and if you have any advice you can throw at me, it would be welcomed.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 05:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Slinki

Ask and you shall receive!

Hello Slinki, and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-ProfileBackgrounds

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

ATS Video Tutorials

Signature Guidelines

Terms & Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Hefficide,
ATS member and Moderator.
edit on 2/10/11 by Hefficide because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Ah, thank you, kind sir!

Looks like these links may have every answer to every question I may have!
Guess I'm off to do some learnin'!
I'm kinda excited!

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS.

Have fun on the threads!

P.S. Have your first flag!
edit on 10-2-2011 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 05:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Slinki

Welcome to our nutty little corner of the galaxy!
Use due caution and please keep both hands inside of the ride at all times.
Read all of what is printed and believe .0001% most of it is crazy prattle with large amounts of misdirection, i myself have yet to figure out which is which, but maybe someday.
Anyway, Enjoy!

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Haha thank you for the flag Butcherguy! I hope to actually earn a few as soon as I get my 20 replies in!
Thank you all for the welcome, it's much appreciated - I'm really nervous and not sure why.
Gonna go figure out the avatar thing now. Although, it is 5am... maybe I should put my brain to bed, and deal with it when I wake up...
Nah.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Warmest of welcomes to you

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Slinki

hello Slinki welcome to ATS see you soon in the forums..enjoy your time here i sure have

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Slinki

Welcome to ATS!

Youll definately have fun here

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   
welcome to ats..

kx

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Welcome to the forums and remember everything goes down easier with a little bit of salt.=)

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
So you're the one everybody's talking about. I must say they wern't exaggerating. Psych.
You get the memo today. Speak often, and speak the truth as you know it, darlin. That way you'r booty is always covered.

Welcome to ATS sweetheart.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Slinki

Welcome to your new online home.

Just pull up one of the rocking chairs on the front poarch and enjoy the world with the rest of us.

Cheers!

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS. It's great to hear that you are "awake" and aware of past and current events. Feel free to ask any questions.

See ya around the 9/11 and UFO forums.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS I hope you enjoy the topics and people here as much as I do.

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
So you're the one everybody's talking about. I must say they wern't exaggerating. Psych.
You get the memo today. Speak often, and speak the truth as you know it, darlin. That way you'r booty is always covered.

Welcome to ATS sweetheart.

You Rock.

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Hey there and welcome!

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Slinki

Thank you, but Godsmack's drummer rocks more.

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 08:34 PM
link   
I'm a new girl on the block too
I hope you find what you're seeking! I've been lurking for around 6 years and I'm still nervous to be member. I'm not sure why

Two

new topics

top topics

join