It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim pupils learn to cut off hands of thieves

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 04:18 AM
link   
I guess these are the classes that Muslims students can take when they are excused from Music and Physical Education...

My reference, of course, is to the recent events in Canada where Muslim parents asked to have their children excused from Music and Phys Ed. on religious grounds.

This article is from the United Kingdom.

...text for 15 year-olds teaches that thieves who break Sharia law should have their hands cut off for a first offence and their feet amputated for a subsequent crime. Teenagers are presented with diagrams showing where the cuts should be made...

...pupils attending weekend schools across Britain are being exposed to textbooks claiming that some Jews were transformed into pigs and apes...

...for acts of sodomy, children are told that the penalty is death. A textbook says there are different views on whether this should be done by stoning, or burning with fire, or throwing over a cliff...

So, apparently there are certain subtleties as to which barbaric act is called for when meting out penalties for various things that are taboo under Sharia Law. And it certainly is important to let children know that there is some flexibility within their religion's system of law.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

There is so much I could add, to express my complete outrage at this report...but it really just does speak for itself, doesn't it?

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 04:22 AM
link   
If they would've done this on their own in the past Europe would be stuck with a few million of people without hands and feet looking at the crime statistics amongst Muslims.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Well good for them, i bet they wont steal again. It saves prison time, taxpayer money, and you have one less thief on the street. USA could learn from this. But we are so backwards, we only give a slap on the wrist for theft and they are out on the street again, bolder and more people to victimize.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 04:29 AM
link   
reply to post by mobiusmale

Hi möbius

There has already been a fairly long and as always interesting discussion on this topic in this thread....obviously not that this stops new input on your thread just to let you know.
Previous thread on topic

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 04:30 AM
link   
I keep seeing the advert for this program on TV showing the kids being beaten it was captured on hidden camera, I think people need to remember that not all Muslims think this way, just saying because I know there are lot of Muslim haters out there.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Where is the leader of the UN?

Where are the nations.

Britain, is it OK to cut someones hands off, to murder your daughter?

NZ, is it OK?

Oz, is it OK?

US, is it OK?

Every country - is it OK to cut someones hands off, to murder your daughter?

Stand up against these abhorrent practices - every country who believes in freedom!

You countries who think this is the evil that it is - why don't you stop these abominable practises?

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 05:56 AM
link   
reply to post by catwhoknowsplusone

They wont stop them, because today it is not fashionable to listen to your reason, heart and conscience, and try to stop acts that are clearly immoral. Today, you must be politically correct at all costs, tolerant without limit to everything that smells of "minority culture or religion", and a moral relativist or nihilist agreeing with everything that such culture or religion practices, even if its clearly evil by common sense. Because if you dont, some muslim minority might even get offended (!). And that is the worst thing that could happen, the one and only absolute evil in this new orwellian society, obviously so much worse that cutting the hands of thieves or stoning women..

The teachers should be arrested and prosecuted for inciting violence and promoting ideologies that are against basic human rights. Thats my politically incorrect opinion. If someone doesnt likeit, get offended!

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Maslo

Well from the clips, Ive seen advertising this program, where the teachers are hitting the kids, they definitely need to be arrested for child abuse. If this were to go on at any other school, it would be the case.

We need to stop all religious schooling, not encourage it, like the current government are doing.
edit on 10-2-2011 by woodwardjnr because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by roughycannon

I have done a thread on that program
Dispatches TV program

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

Of course, I forgot child abuse.

I agree, religious and private schools should be at least very closely monitored for child abuse and indoctrination, especially those obscure new types of "alternative education", that started to appear after revolution here in central europe too. I remember reading a few years back about one such alternative school founded on some crazy mix of oriental and pagan religious sect that actually teached children that matter is made of four elements (earth, wind, fire, water), or they can learn telekinesis and magic if they try and things like that..

top topics

join