It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maybe Assange is dead. Lets have some fun.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Is Assange dead? Started to look around for stuff. Anyone who finds anything can post here.
(I think its entertaining so
)

www.unfictional.com...

www.examiner.com...
theoccultsection.com...
jonkelly.typepad.com...
(Assange is dead, miss him miss him miss him....Paul Paul McCartney connection, P.I.D., related to John Lennon's murder- Mark Chapman, CIA hitman and/or sleeper agent related to Jared Loughner shooting (mind control/ Photoshopped picture(( www.msnbc.msn.com...)) to make him look insane related to death of Beatles roadie Mal Evans strange death at the hands of police officers....Check out www.youtube.com... Crowley to the Beatles and Crowley with World War 2 and aliens and Jack Parsons and more conspiracy. www.boudillion.com...) connect jack parsons with Werner von Braun, www.redicecreations.com... , Nazi turned into American under operation Paperclip........)

www.youtube.com...
(seems a little off? or is that just stress?)

If you defy them you are replaced and/or brainwashed and/or murdered.
I know I am just puking out random links and random thoughts, but its fun. Find some weird crap and post. Brainstorm. Put something absurd up but try and make it relate.
edit on 10-2-2011 by jetflock because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by jetflock

Totally hilarious!

Maybe jetflock is dead!

Also totally hilarious!

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 03:55 AM
link   
I am not dead. ma I seY.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Then do not make fun of someone who is going through a lot of difficult times.

Whatever we may think of JA, he is a human, just like us.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Make fun of him? I'm not doing that. Thats silly. This is just an insane theory that humors me. The theory that is. Open up I think.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 04:08 AM
link   

I think - please get a bit of empathy and compassion.

It wasn't an appropriate post.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Why do you come to this site?

Did nobody tell you GLP is back up now.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 04:19 AM
link   
See, he's still kicking.

Julian Assange statement outside court - videoJulian Assange and his lawyer challenge a Swedish prosecutor to come to Britain to testify over the sex crimes allegations that could lead to the WikiLeaks' founder's extradition to Sweden

feb 9th

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 04:22 AM
link   
this should be in grey area...

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by catwhoknowsplusone

I think - please get a bit of empathy and compassion.

It wasn't an appropriate post.

You can't tell me how to think. I think the idea is interesting, and I also don't take myself too seriously. My personal beliefs aren't displayed here so you have no way to judge my empathy or compassion. I do like cobbling random thoughts and slight coincidences and conspiracy theories together, its fun. Do I really believe any of this? Maybe not, but I would like to. If you shut up people that think differently than you lose more perspective.

Edit: Grey Area? Maybe. I didn't think of that. Move if needed.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 04:41 AM
link   

What a complete prat you are???

I would guess you was the type of lonely kid, resentful at life who would torture the family pets to gain some form satifaction,

Why not delete your account and go join a less intelligent forum to spew your depraved sad crap.... and leave this one to the grown ups,

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Personally i think Congresswoman Giffords is dead, or at least brain dead and will soon be finished off.
I do not know what angle the PTB would have to make it seem like she is alive however.
I just find it funny how we see all sort of press on her "Astronaut" and we hear all sorts of good things about her.
However, has anyone seen an actual pic or video, heard an audio statement? Nope, nothing, nada, zilch!
Giffords is dead, but being propped up by machines for some nefarious reason, no proof, just what my gut tells me.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by kushin

What a complete prat you are???

I would guess you was the type of lonely kid, resentful at life who would torture the family pets to gain some form satifaction,

Why not delete your account and go join a less intelligent forum to spew your depraved sad crap.... and leave this one to the grown ups,

I am not making fun of anyone. I just put up an idea. One that causes some of you to go on the complete defensive it seems. I like Julian Assange. And strange conspiracy theories are littered all over the board. I am sorry if the tone seems to be mocking to you but thats simply not the case. Anyone could hypothetically string together aliens, the elite, the media, Nazis, and pop culture together and come up with a huge mega conspiracy, and they usually sound somewhat laughable. Or in this case, The OP being some kind of insensitive jerk. I don't believe I have left any personal information up for any kind of character attack like the one above...so whatever. I am just trying to get people to think outside of the box and come up with something from left field. And I love the P.I.D. conspiracy crap as well. Its all neat stuff to me and its fun.

Originally posted by g146541

Yeah, that is interesting.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   
LOL, the death of any human isn't funny..... but this thread title made me laugh when i read it lol. 'lets have some fun
lol.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Its because everyone here is too closed minded and rash to understand I wasn't making a joke.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by g146541
Personally i think Congresswoman Giffords is dead, or at least brain dead and will soon be finished off.
I do not know what angle the PTB would have to make it seem like she is alive however.
I just find it funny how we see all sort of press on her "Astronaut" and we hear all sorts of good things about her.
However, has anyone seen an actual pic or video, heard an audio statement? Nope, nothing, nada, zilch!
Giffords is dead, but being propped up by machines for some nefarious reason, no proof, just what my gut tells me.

I see what your saying , your right we have no clue that who were "seeing" in hospital is actually Giffords .

My theory is that she never got shot bro . It May be a ploy to get her into the whitehouse ? Gain support of the people with her "miraculous recovery " .

Maybe this event was designed to eliminate the Judge and the media makes out Giffords was the real target .
If she was wouldn't "jared " have made sure she was dead ? He only fired 1 bullet at her but fired 4 at a another person ? Doesnt make sense .

Unless this event never happened OR jared was framed .

new topics

top topics

join