It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Channeling session mentions "Sino-Asian" Giant statues and matter-creation devices in Vietnamese c

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   
I've been following this for a while now and like the feel of these sessions. This one was posted tonight and mentions some very specific current events; it will be interesting to see if these pan out (in the next three weeks or so!).

Channeling about giants and matter-creation devices
[IMPORTANT: the channeled being's name has the letters S-H-I-T in it, which is blocked by ATS and replaced by a "#", Click the link and then replace the # with the four letter S word for feces)

This evening in the country of Vietnam a great undersea cavern has been found. This is an entrance for travel and submersion for many groups and there is evidence there which will prove to be acceptable proof, for many, of your history on this planet! It is a fine time for your races and this is but another step in the forthcoming eventual trans-Essential cross. Some of which will be found are large 18-foot statues indicative of [Essential (like Spiritual but higher)] Masters and giant humanoids which previously inhabited the Sino-Asian regions. There will be unearthed extreme technologies which can be duplicated by the Men [humans] of your time, however unproduced as of yet. These will allow much progress in the creation of matter – do you see now why I summoned you on this day? These statues will be held in secret for at least three weeks but many country’s scientists will be brought in, which as has been seen, will always lead to leaks in the story. People friendly with the Great White Brotherhood of Galactic Souls will be informed via this message and telepathy and will be amongst the scientists involved in the replication of matter-creation devices for the masses to benefit by.

edit on 10-2-2011 by Thermo Klein because: Attempting to fix link with four letters of a swear-word in it...

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Hmm, I dont really get this?
What power, what statues? Matter-creation??

And your link dosen't work mate, wanted to check it, but nothing on there

Oh god! Sorry, didn't see the part with the name. I will try again!
edit on 2/10/2011 by ypperst because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by ypperst

No worries, I was editing it and added that after you tried probably.

says it will be hidden for up to three weeks. This sounds interesting so I put it on here in case something is found in Vietnam.

edit on 10-2-2011 by Thermo Klein because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Hmm, well its all very interesting, but how much can we trust this, blog?

So he says that we will all hear about it in 3 weeks?
Hmmm, I'm not waiting, again!

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Thermo Klein

Well, I really do hope they will find something! It will be so very good if they found something, and that we, the public, will be informed.

I just dont really believe it, when I see the article is written by a alien from Sirius? Or did I misunderstood it?

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by ypperst

Edited: ypperst and I talking over each other

you're right, it's two different channeled beings from Sirius. I posted one other one on ATS as well - seems legit as far as I can tell. That's why it's in Skunk Works forum though :p

edit on 10-2-2011 by Thermo Klein because: changed to answer previous post (no longer relevant answer)

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 03:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Thermo Klein

Haha yea okay

But its just that it is a 'alien' telling us that they have discovered advanced technology and giant statues will be uncovered. Its a little far fetched for me
But I will still have a open mind about the subject, as I cant disprove it or prove it.

new topics

top topics

join