It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird alien dream my 7yr old had

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Just posting this to gather some reaction & see what everybody thinks about this. So myself & my 7 yr old were driving home from dropping my wife off at work Tuesday night. She always has a ton of questions about everything. She started off asking me about volcanoes and how they work & progressed into asking about earthquakes. After answering these, she asked me "Daddy, are aliens real?" I asked her why she was asking, & she began to tell me she had a dream a while back about them. She said they came & picked her, myself & my wife up to take us to their planet where they live. I asked her what they looked like, & she said she couldn't see them because it was really bright. So, I asked her what the planet looked like; she said it was a reddish orange with a lot of clouds. She said they told her it was Mars!! Now, I've never let her watch anything about aliens & such yet, so I'm wondering at this point where all this is coming from. So I asked her if she learned what Mars was in school, she said no the aliens told me where we were going! She then described to me that they had a new house there for us, but we had to wear spacesuits because we couldn't breathe like we do now. She said the aliens were wearing them also! So what do you guys think about all this? It blew my mind when she started telling me considering I've never told her anything about anything regarding this subject. Over active imagination or maybe some sort of vision of the future? All positive feedback is welcome.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   
It could be many things. A lot of cartoons show stuff about aliens that you may have missed. Even old Buggs Bunny traveled in space and met Marvin the Martian. Invader Zim is a show all about an alien. Courage the Cowardly Dog is as creepy as they come.

She could have heard other children at school talking about it. She could have over heard a tv program you watched when she was already in bed.

The causes could be endless. Children are always looking, even when they appear to be paying no attention.

It also could have been a vision. I suppose anything is possible. Maybe she will remember more later.
edit on 2/10/2011 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by immortalcamel

Sounds like my daughters dreams and she is 8. I never talk about aliens around her or let her watch anything over pg. But she said she had a bad dream that everyone died but the aliens took her into space. Not the first alien dream she has had since then. She is afraid of them because they cut her open and look at her insides, but now she has a fasination with them and space, saying "she wants to go to other planets as an astronaught".

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Kids are clever at figuring out what to say to achieve maximum parental attention.
Are you sure you weren't unknowingly putting words or ideas in your kid's mind?
edit on 10-2-2011 by TwoLineMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   

okay. so FIRST POST

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   

I had weird dreams like that when I was younger. It would be really alarming if she had them at an even younger age. (Like the knowledge of not being able to breathe on different planets, etc...)

But I agree with the above posters in that she may have seen cartoons about space, etc....

Interesting, never the less!

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   

your daughter is very aware.

i would listen to what she says.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   

hug her and enjoy every second with her. Most parents now a day don't listen at all to there children. Regardless of what she is saying (may it be relevent or not to anything) enjoy the time spent.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 02:38 AM
link   

volcanoes
---
earthquakes
---
aliens

FEMA preparing kids for MEGA-EARTHQUAKES and ALIENS?!

Ask her if her school made her play that...

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
it is seems or look like the movie KNOWING. I am not sure but did she see this movie... it is also possible that she saw something and her mind picked up pieces from everywhere. it is very interesting to see if she will have another dream if this is not a coincidence she should have other dreams like this.

it is also important to look into the small details of the dream without making her notice that you are. asking a tricky questions to make sour of the exact story. child psychology is very vast and complex thing, being careful in gathering this information is the essence.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Your daughter has felt the presence of God.

He has Spoken to her.

I suggest, if you haven't already done so, to get baptised, sell your needless possesion, start growing your own food.

Better your life, simplify it.

Your daughter is warning you, prepare.

The same goes to all of you who are "feeling" things or being told by a child about death, destruction, aliens, survival.

Listen, seek, survive, prosper.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   
I just had to come and post on here as my grandson who is nine says he talks to the aliens all the time...yesterday when he was came to visit he went on and on...all to do with the aliens and what they tell him, quite often I listen for a few minutes but then my daughter and me get chatting and he goes off to play...but yesterday my daughter was busy so I sat asking him questions and he seems to really believe what he is saying, I asked him how big they were and he showed me with his hands...only small about three feet
I asked him did he go in a spaceship....he said no he is just on their planet with them....I asked him did he see spaceships on the planet and he said no....he said they were really nice and kind.....I asked him if he ever spoke with them while he was awake and he said no just while he was sleeping, so I asked him did he think they could be dreams...he said yes they could be..but he says he has so many of them.
So when I read the first post in this thread a few minutes ago, the thing that got me was the little girl never went in a spaceship either, she was just on the planet....it kind of made me think wow the same kind of thing is going on with my grandson...........
So are these children just having wild dreams or is it something more..........should I ask him more questions... I'm not quite sure what kind of questions to ask him though.....also worried that if it is just his imagination then maybe I shouldn't be making a big thing of it if you know what I mean......strange though....and lets hope no other children are doing this as that would be really freaky.........

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
This is why I always have the same inquisitiveness as I did as a child, I always have questions for almost everything and willingness to learn new things so I'd hazard a guess that if these children could be asked whether or not only the curious of people could go with these friendly aliens and the answer comes back as yes then others will have to try to become as open to new thoughts and experiences just in case.

I'm also very hesitant when a religious post comes up in relation to threads like this due to my own personal beliefs but to that member, thanks for sharing anyway.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Thanks for all the feedback guys. She is very aware of things that go on around her. She seems to have some kind of hypnosis over animals, almost Dr. Doolittle-ish scary at times lol. There have been other things in the past she's done & said also that are a little advanced for her age. I'm going to give it a few more days & ask her about the dream again to see if she gives me the same story or has anything new to add to it. I always listen to what she has to say, even when it's nonsense it's usually pretty entertaining. I always try & give her the true answer to whatever questions she has & I always tell her if I don't know exactly then we will Google it baby! lol

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   

I hope you read my message and feel free to respond. I have been doing some research and your Daughter is not alone. I feel she was truly visited by the Aliens but before you are afraid, I feel they are watching over us. Too many people on earth are creating destruction. When you take juice from an orange, it collapses on itself. We are taking much from Mother earth and her internal workings. Oil for one.
Your daughter is not alone. I have had a dream of aliens taking me to a planet/galaxy. I saw Jupiter on the right side of the ship and then a galaxy that I don't know the name of ahead. It was as if we were looking at Phoenix or Vegas at night from a plane. I emailed Stephen Hawking the astrophysicist that within a few days there would be a new galaxy that astronomers would find. Three days later, a story appeared in our paper!!!
My Brother had a similar story recently and actually described the UFO in detail, the same window pane that I saw only they showed it to him closed and then opened. They showed him the engine which my brother builds machine and he said it was like nothing he had ever seen, describing the fuel cells that were not of this world.
If you daughter continues to have these dreams, write down the time, date and search on line for various UFO sightings in the area at that time.
There could be strong connection. She is very special to have the dreams and as long as they are not telling her to do any harm to herself or anyone, she is fine.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by AngelofBelief

Thanks for posting, very interesting. I'll be sure to check out more of your posts in future.

Have to ask though, your brother works with engines and was shown one, perhaps there was a reason for that? Can't say I understand everything but there's a reason for everything as far as I'm concerned.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Several years back I bought the book "Communion". It had the face of an alien on it. My four year old grandson came into the den where I was reading and looked at the front of the book and said immediately..."That is the man that looks in my window at night!". His mother and I asked him what he meant and he just kept saying that the man on the book comes and looks in his window at night when he is supposed to be asleep. He got extremely upset when he thought we didn't believe him. Who knows what children really know!

top topics

join