It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Explosion in Pacific Northwest

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Colton
reply to post by JohnieG

Rely on the local media?

Okay, now I know who the joker is!

Well, by your crazy ramblings on your other thread, id say you are indeed the king of all jesters.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   

it was a fireball from alaska;

notice google realtime; no people froom alaska have updated with anything.

something big is happening, 9.2.11

my position;
maps.google.com...
edit on 10-2-2011 by Colton because: (no reason given)
[/quote

Just a FYI you said a fireball from Alaska I said you cant see Alaska from Washington an you said you saw it on the horizon..well even if you did see something which is seriously doubtful..it didnt come or happen over alaska its way to far away I used to live in Bonners Ferry So Im pretty Familiar with the Northern Border maps dont do the distance justice

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by WOWITSNOW
I would like to have atleast a 10page thesis, if there is no hard proof on what you saw. If it's not worth the time then your post is invalid

Not necessarily...

That's like asking someone to ollie a 25 stair and hasn't even skateboarded before...

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Colton

Man you need to go dude.. That's all I'm say'in.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by bobs_uruncle

Around 11:03 tonight, 9.2.11, I witnessed an explosion in the Pacific Northwest.

Just as the moon crossed over the horizon, a giant "mushroom cloud" was visible below and to the left of the moon.

Whats the news?

Am I crazy?

What color was the mushroom cloud? Are Barry and Michael in Hawaii again, possibly smoking "shrooms" that made a big cloud? How big was the mushroom cloud? Have you called Hawaii to make sure it's still there?

This story is something like, "I was out one night in the boat fishing minding my own business and this saucer came down from the sky. A little door popped out and this grey alien looking fella (I think) with a box on his chest started talking to me in perfect english, with a British accent! He asked me if there was a plutonium station nearby, he needed to use the loo. I told him go down Hwy 47 to Hwy 7 and there was a Shell gas station, ask them. But he said he didn't have a map, so I pointed in the general direction and told him to look for the lights and the big trucks. Then he went back inside, closed the door and was gone. Don't know what happened to the little guy, but when I saw the F-15's fly buy, I knew there was gonna be hell to pay, damn illegal aliens. And it was the only night I was out fishing and forgot my camera, which I usually carry for occasions such as these and my cell phone video recorder came up all black because it can't record in the dark. That's all I got."

At least I wrote a few lines of bullsh*t LOL

Cheers - Dave
Ha ha,Well at least you made it worth coming to this thread,I owe you a star and flag for that story!

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I know what he saw.......I think.....i am from the northwest and live in the shadow of a huge mountain called Rainier. frequently Mt. Rainier gets an umbrella shaped cloud over it and often times it can be the only cloud in the sky. Anyway in the dark of night it does look like a mushroom cloud with the umbrella being the cap and the mountain being the stem. Anyway thats my theory and i bet you other people living in the NW will agree about the umbrella cloud that frequents Mt. Rainier. FYI There was such a cloud over it yesterday

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   

edit on 10-2-2011 by LadySkadi because:

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by aorAki

Ah,so the 'Pacific Northwest' is an Americanism rather than a purely geographic description. Hopefully it signals the end of Palin (not Michael, though, I like him).

I saw clouds and they were awesome when I was on mushrooms.

shrooms always makes thing look awesome grass,clouds,stars,icey hot (dont ask), the moon winked at me one time, a stop sign got up walked across the road and sit down and lit a joint. Just to throw this out there to get back on topic. When i was driving an 18-wheeler up around kent,wa i did see clouds that looked KINDA like a mushroom cloud.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Mt. Rainers mushroom clouds

Have a look at these pictures in the link of Mushroom clouds at Mt Rainer

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArieZ
Im In Northern California And Alls Quiet On The Western Front

Ditto...scanned the news a little, no reports so far... have tons of friends and family in locations ranging from Nevada County Ca to Seattle Wa, I have contact with regularly, nothing there so far either...

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by gator1177
I know what he saw.......I think.....i am from the northwest and live in the shadow of a huge mountain called Rainier. frequently Mt. Rainier gets an umbrella shaped cloud over it and often times it can be the only cloud in the sky. Anyway in the dark of night it does look like a mushroom cloud with the umbrella being the cap and the mountain being the stem. Anyway thats my theory and i bet you other people living in the NW will agree about the umbrella cloud that frequents Mt. Rainier. FYI There was such a cloud over it yesterday

a possibility, but what about the fireball he forgot to mention in the original post and added later? Having lived near Mt Shasta and Mt Lassen Nor Cal, I know the cloud type of which you speak

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Oregon here, and I did not see/hear anything, and I can't find any reports in the interwebz........so

spec

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Wow people why be so mean? I mean he was just trying to share an odd occurance with you all and maybe see if someone else saw it...no problem there only take a sec to say i did or didn't see anything unusual right! Sometimes you just start to think this is a good place to share unusual things and if people stop doing that or feeling free to express in the proper location on ATS then what mysteries will we miss and interesting occurances.
Many times people have slapped down people on here and it did turn out to be a sighting of something unusal. Why not just let it go after you say yeah or neigh and not be hurtful and rude.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by juniperberry
Well, I'm in the Pacific Northwest and we're still here.. Where are you located?

It's all an illusion.
There actually is no "Pacific NorthWest".
It's just what THEYwan't you to think!
.. move along, nothing to see here!

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
did you know they have underwater secret submarine bases in the Pacific and the Altlantic...

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by realitycheckin

did you know they have underwater secret submarine bases in the Pacific and the Altlantic...

Well it's not a secret any more!

Please report yourself to the nearest alphabet agency.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Colton

Well I don't know what it could have been but my guess would be something along the cloud thing that was mentioned before.

Honestly yes you could rely on the local media in this case because there is no way that anyone could cover up an explosion big enough for you to have seen it from the horizon, and if it was a nuclear explosion there is no way it wouldn't be on every newscast all over the world. Absolutely no way to cover that one up.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by exdog5

really couldnt tell you bro! the fireball may have been a meteor or such that drew his attention to the mushroom cloud on the horizon...i am not too concerned about it since i didnt hear or see nothing that night however fireballs are pretty common in the sky what were you think about it? im curious

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

well said bravo star!!!!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join