It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Grand Theft Auto Coca-Cola Commercial

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   
I am not going to shout a conspiracy but what I am going to show you will make you think. I think all of us can agree that coca-cola is a fairly large player in industrial powers. So there always runs a risk of well informed insiders.

This video actually gave me the creeps a little because it starts getting very weird at about 40 seconds in. The part that made me go HUH?! was when he walked past the guys wearing billboards that said "THE END IS NEAR" which than he spun around to say "GIVE A LITTLE LOVE".

At 50 seconds is what really made :40 stand out to me. And then from there it gets hectic because it seems like there is some form of ruckus going on which leads to two human pyramids being formed.

1) The left pyramid was composed of what seemed like bikers at the bottom and civilians on top.

2) On the right, there were cops riding motorcycles at the bottom with officers stacked up as a pyramid.

What I thought was interesting was that the civilians were portrayed as dark by their clothes while the cops were portrayed light by the colours they wore.

Video:

I am not a doom and gloom type a guy but I guess I just got the chills when I read that, what do you guys think?

BTW I am not stating that coca-cola wants us to think what I seen but I thought i was kind of cool since I seen this video after I finished watching Jesse Ventura's Police state episode.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Equinox99

Simply put...turn that frown upside down. Its a coke and a smile.
edit on 10-2-2011 by sirjunlegun because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Creepy. The umbrellas at :40 are very similar to the logo for "Umbrella Corp," a fictional bio-chemical company from another hugely popular videogame series, resident evil...

en.wikipedia.org...

The Umbrella Corporation is a fictional bioengineering pharmaceutical company in the Resident Evil universe, that serves as one of the main antagonists in the series. It is portrayed in the games as a major international player in a number of markets including pharmaceuticals, medical hardware, defense, and computers along with more clandestine operations utilizing genetic engineering and accused viral weaponry.

The company is also presented as having a more public face, producing cosmetics, consumer products and foods.

One of Umbrella's subsidiaries is a private military contractor with a highly trained security force capable of rescue, reconnaissance, and para-military operations. The corporation uses the force to secure and protect its assets and high profile employees. When Ashford dies, Spencer assassinates Marcus to seize complete control of the corporation. Umbrella establishes multiple secret research facilities to develop various bio-weapons. The most prominent research facility is located in the Arklay Mountains, just outside of Raccoon City. Scientists in this facility were able to develop the “T-virus”, a powerful mutagen that could dramatically alter living organisms. The virus leaks and contaminates most of the Arklay Facility and its surrounding area. The lab is comprised by heavily mutated test-subjects, and researches that have mutated into zombie-like creatures.

The T-virus eventually spreads to Raccoon City, where infected citizens, local wildlife, and other mutated creatures leave the city in bedlam. The United States government is unable to rescue the local population, and orders a missile-strike to destroy the city to prevent the virus from spreading.

I haven't played the games in a decade so I don't know if they're along the same lines still, but basically it's a big trusted "household name" corporation that ends up poisoning towns and turning everyone into zombies...
edit on 10-2-2011 by alaskan because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Equinox99

I love that commercial! It gives me the chills too, but in a good way. He starts off looking like a bad guy, but he goes through fixing things and spreading love. I think Coke did a good thing with that commercial.

new topics

top topics

join