It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saudies tell obama that they back Mubarrack

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
The saudies say that they will back Mubarrack and that Obama should change his tune about a democratic revolution. Is it any wonder that one dictator shouldnt back another. The Tunisian dictator ran to the Saudi, as did Idi amin amongst others.
read full story at link provided
www.thetimes.co.uk...

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   
I don't agree on Obama on most things, but I do like the way he rubs these politicians in the middle east the wrong way. Such as Israel's leaders and the dictators of these Arab countries.

Not sure if its intentional or if he just doesn't know how to handle the situations. lol

edit on 10-2-2011 by mayabong because: (no reason given)

EDIT: I think you have to pay to read the entire article yeah?
edit on 10-2-2011 by mayabong because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by illuminnaughty

IMO, this is a *huge* story because it will give the current Egyptian regime reason to hold their ground. If they realize that the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is committed to provide them with much more capital than the US, then they might just say "Bye, bye, Westerners; we will do want what we want."

Let them work it out amongst themselves in the Middle East.

Which is fine by me; I would rather see the US supporting its own people and borders than giving billions to these various countries, and yet get slapped in the face by them at the same time...

join