It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(video) Canadian Cop Threatens to Taser Handcuffed Man's Genitals

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by PrimePorkchop

and suddenly all the cop hating morons have something to say.

Hey Porkchop , I think you're a bit confused as to who the real MORON is here .

I suppose you think we should all respect these scumbags who use their authority to terrorize the public ? What can you possibly say that would justify the behaviour of this puke who sticks a taser to a man's genitals with the threat of bodily harm if he doesn't give the bastard the information he is demanding ?

These punks are the same ones who never fit in , during school , and so they choose a profession where they can get some get-back . I know this to be true from experience .

People like you make me sick . Cop-loving-morons .

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by endlessknowledge

Eventually will be after a criminal investigation and charges being laid...or legal termination.

Yes, there is direct video, etc...however, the law is the law, they can not be terminated (pay ceased) until it has been investigated.

Being put on leave with pay, is literally the toughest thing that the Police Service can do until guilt is proven.

Innocent until proven guilty is the rule.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by peck420

That's just it though---He has PLEAD guilty already to this!

So why should the department, and the tax-payer dollars CONTINUE to be allocated when the guy himself has already ADMITTED guilt and is awaiting sentencing?

There is something quite wrong with that picture imho.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by okbmd
reply to post by PrimePorkchop

and suddenly all the cop hating morons have something to say.

Hey Porkchop , I think you're a bit confused as to who the real MORON is here .

I suppose you think we should all respect these scumbags who use their authority to terrorize the public ? What can you possibly say that would justify the behaviour of this puke who sticks a taser to a man's genitals with the threat of bodily harm if he doesn't give the bastard the information he is demanding ?

These punks are the same ones who never fit in , during school , and so they choose a profession where they can get some get-back . I know this to be true from experience .

People like you make me sick . Cop-loving-morons .

I second the notion! You were a bit nicer to porkchop than I would have been. Little does he know that when shtf that he will find out exactly how "uneccessary" he really is. Porkchop...you're stuffed.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

The missing link int that equation is ....the Union...

Between admission of guilt, administration of punishment, and termination of pay (in my area) can take up to 4 weeks (this is between each step, so up to 8 weeks total). All due to the administration process' demanded by the police union.

Whoops did I say union...I meant 'Association'...if by association you mean association that runs and acts like a union.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
it's not bad enough that canadian cops are some of the highest paid in the world, with some of them clearing well over $100,000 a year with overtime, they have to be gestapo's too.

officer bubbles and the rest of the 'roid patrol need some heavy detox, counselling and rehab.

if they introduced mandatory steroid testing, the police force would dwindle down to 3 constables. including the women.

be a *SNIP* professional, don't be judge and jury too. it's not like someone's life depended on knowing were the other guy went. that would at least be excusable.

what makes me laugh is these roid tough guys, cripple up like a *SNIP* when it's a high level member of the cosa nostra or a hell's angel leader. then it's hand cuffs in the front and please and thank you's, can i get anything for or you, are you comfortable and crap like.

that's when you can slap and bully a suspect, because those guy's are hardcore murderers. frigging feeble weak minded scum, thats the only word you can describe the power abusing idiots that make up the majority of the canadian police forces.

Mod Note: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.
edit on February 10th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: snipped profanity

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
REMINDER!

Mod Note: ALL MEMBERS: We expect civility and decorum within all topics - Please Review This Link.

Keep to the TOPIC not other members! From here on out, any attacks on members or off topic posts will be actioned by staff.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
look, we give the police a lot of sh_t. and we should, this way they are some what limited, and aware that they are responsible for their actions. But, they deal with a lot of dirt bags, this is an element in our society that we don't want any thing to do with. So we hire a group of people to do the dirty work. every now and then, some one who would not be involved , gets involved. and innocent people may get hurt.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join