It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(video) Canadian Cop Threatens to Taser Handcuffed Man's Genitals

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   

(video) Canadian Cop Threatens to Taser Handcuffed Man's Genitals

www.infowars.com

From the battlefields of Vietnam to the streets of North America. Now cops have a specifically designed tool – the taser – and they have threatened to use on a suspect’s genitals in Toronto, as revealed in the above video.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
This is another one of those clips that just leaves me shaking my head in disbelief.

Canadian cops seem to be on a roll as of late from some of the clips I've seen. This one is just PATHETIC. Even more pathetic is he obviously knew the dash cam was TAPING what he was doing.

This guy is quite obviously abusing the purpose of what a taser is supposed to be there for, using it as an intimidatory weapon to SCARE the suspects in an interrogation type fashion.

Good news is he didn't actually turn it on, and he has been suspended. Bad news is, he has been suspended WITH pay. And therein lies ANOTHER giant head-scratcher---The cop PLEAD GUILTY to threatening bodily harm, and yet he is STILL recieving pay from the department?

www.infowars.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 9-2-2011 by DimensionalDetective because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
g20 up in this bitch

edit: I'd like to see some of these cops act so tough without weapons and these people in handcuffs.
edit on 9-2-2011 by apodictic because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

Just because they get suspended with pay or not doesn't mean they're not going to get fired in the long run. Eventually they do get fired. I've seen it happen.

edit on 2/10/11 by Marked One because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Marked One

Just because they get suspended with pay or not doesn't mean they're not going to get fired in the long run. Eventually they do get fired.

When will that "eventually" be? Cause I personally can't wait. Everyday new videos of abuse by the police comes out and instead of being appalled that nothing is being done about it, we sit on our hands and wait for change. "Eventually" we will become so desensitizes that it will all seem normal to pay our tax money to a bunch of criminals and have them abuse us.
edit on 10-2-2011 by endlessknowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   

I remember when tasers were first introduced..

They were meant to be a weapon deployed instead of "Deadly Force"..

So the only question should be, did this guy deserve to be KILLED.???

That's it...Nothing more needed..

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   
WTF? Another case of bad cop no doughnut. These guys are already arrested, in cuffs and detained. This cop saw one to many water boarding vids or hasn't been laid for a while.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Suspended with pay.

The police administration is right. This is disgraceful. And so are they.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   
I personally believe that the tyranny our government is dispensing overseas will eventually come home.

Jesse Ventura posed the question that if torture is okay, why arent we doing it to alleged criminals here? Looks like its a matter of time.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Just another piece of proof that Canada isn't immune to type of out of control government actions that the US has been guilty of for awhile.

If I was that guy I was sue the pants off the officer for some kind of mental injury. I'm sure there is some bunk psychiatrist out there that would sign off on it. This kind of thing should plain and simple not happen, what the hell is wrong with Police? They wonder why the world over they are hated. How about instead of an atmosphere of "brotherhood" (which I call an atmosphere of condoned violence against citizens) they teach each other the true meaning of justice, and how to actually uphold their vow to protect and serve (again, more like terrorize and impede) the citizens of the country.

I've had cops threaten to shoot me if I ran while being questioned on the street, when I didn't even do anything. Cops are like the fingermen from V for Vendetta, just state funded thugs and cowards.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   
how many pages will it be until someone links to to police here in the states?

Notice there's never near as much uproar with foreign cops pulling b.s. like this...but put it in the good ol' U.S.of A and suddenly all the cop hating morons have something to say.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   
What really blows my mind is where the officers salary comes from.
The taxpayer.

So in essence, you, the taxpayer, are funding this violence.

Truly, a form of abuse of power here.
The man in handcuffs was, in NO way, able to attack the officer.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by PrimePorkchop
how many pages will it be until someone links to to police here in the states?

Notice there's never near as much uproar with foreign cops pulling b.s. like this...but put it in the good ol' U.S.of A and suddenly all the cop hating morons have something to say.

I'm not really sure what you mean by the first sentence, but I just flat out don't get your second one because you say there is never an uproar with foreign cops pulling things like this. This thread would beg to differ with you.

And as far as being cop hating morons, I think some have that right. Obviously not all cops are bad people, or do bad things. I have a brother-in-law who used to be on the local PD. He told me a few stories about how when another officer did something that was very obviously illegal, immoral, and just flat out wrong, ALL the other officers backed him up, or else they were harassed for not doing so. Personally that lowers my opinion of every other officer, if they condone such actions.

And I'm sure your going to say how I badmouth cops but love them when I need them... well I don't need them. I have a concealed carry permit, and several home defense guns. My car is broken into quite often and I never call the cops. Why? because there is no point, they don't care, so why waste my time? If everyone took care of their own safety instead of relying on a stranger with a badge the need for police would be far, far lower.
edit on 10-2-2011 by James1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Thanks for posting the video. The police here in Canada have been acting like thugs lately. Not all of them, but we hear about his type of stuff happening a lot more now days. It keeps getting worse instead of better.

Here is a video I did a thread on where a Washington cop beats up a little girl.

Here is a Canadian female cop beating up a detained prisoner.

Let it be known that some members in the threads I made about these videos were saying that these citizens deserved the abuse and that the police were within their power to use the force they used. I disagree.
edit on 10-2-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-2-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
I have not read the Canadian Constitution but that would constute "Cruel and Unusual Punishment" in this country....

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Police brutality is nothing new. I remember when I was 19 out rollerblading with some friends, the police came up and asked us how long we had been at the park. We politely told the officer (we didn't want any trouble) and all of a sudden she was arresting us for Vandalism to cars. It took no less than 6 squad cars (there were 3 of us total) to arrest us. The entire time the police were calling us criminals, threatening to impound our skates, and really being rude. When we got to the station, an officer handed me a blank fingerprint sheet, and told me to sign it. I told him I wasn't going to sign a blank document, and he slammed me onto the hard metal booking table, and told me if I didn't sign it, he was going to send me to county, where I would sit until court. I signed the document, but put TCD at the end of my signature. Long story short; My case was dismissed as the evidence against us was none. The 911 tapes (witnesses statments) said that it was 7-10 young teens doing the vandalizing. The police knew they had the wrong people, they just didn't care. As I heard that night straight from a police officers mouth "Guilty until proved innocent in a court of law"...and No, he didn't appreciate being corrected. :-)

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by CosmicCitizen

Of course it does.... Really? You had to ask?

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
This is just down the street for me.

Cops here in my home town are completely corrupt. From running red lights, to abuse.

My sisters friends husband worked here as a cop...He was religious and left because of the corruption and because of little what he could do about it.

But all people must know, when a cop abuses power, the power of authority immediately goes back into your hands. If the cop resists, use force.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I'm so #ing sick of these armed revenue collectors I actually cheer now when I hear of one these domestic terrorists gets killed. I wonder how many of them know most of the people hate them.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by gandhi

Unfortunately, that's not just local to you. It's local to a lot of people, all around the world.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join