It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello. A bit nervous, seeking information. ET Species?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by h_jordan

Interesting info! Thank you.
I was told also it could be Elijah. The person told me that "elijah" means Servant to the Master, but I haven't been able to find that definition anywhere so... who knows.

I really appreciate your info and help!

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
It won't let me edit my first post(?) so I'll post this here. It's a picture of a strange/mark symbol on my leg that I can't explain. It's been there for years (as long as I can remember. Not sure how long it was there before I noticed it), and I don't know what it is. I'll try to get a better pic and post it if anyone is interested.

Hopefully the pic link works, since I've never tried to post a pic here before. It comes with a disclaimer!

DISCLAIMER: By posting this pic I am NOT claiming "ETs" put this on my body. It is just unexplained, and thought I'd add this to the mix in case anyone recognizes the symbol. It might be related, might just be a really weird scar.

Pic

Look familiar to anyone?

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Evaux

Your symbol can come as a result from a past life action, a sort of reminder of a past life.

This is a pretty amazing article on this subject:

www.pureinsight.org...

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Gaussq

I certainly would not have thought of that!
In the article, it mentions that strange birth marks often correspond to the locations of fatal wounds in past lives.
Mine is on the top of my thigh. Almost exactly in the middle between my hip bone and knee. For perspective, the pic was taken by me, looking down. If someone else were to look at it while I was standing up, it would appear upside down in relation to the pic.

Wonder what deadly wound, if that idea is true, could have occurred there.

Very interesting, thanks!

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Evaux

The wrinkled brown ones were NOT Greys. I've heard other accounts involving the small brown ones and the description just doesn't match the Greys profile.

Can you describe them further? Eyes, nose, mouth? Body shape? Slender and frail, broad and round? Clothing/suits?

And what about the tall ones? 7 feet tall aprox.? Slender bodies? Could you see their faces? Eyes? Long hair, no hair?

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by RKallisti
reply to post by Evaux

The wrinkled brown ones were NOT Greys. I've heard other accounts involving the small brown ones and the description just doesn't match the Greys profile.

Can you describe them further? Eyes, nose, mouth? Body shape? Slender and frail, broad and round? Clothing/suits?

And what about the tall ones? 7 feet tall aprox.? Slender bodies? Could you see their faces? Eyes? Long hair, no hair?

The tall one was very slender, yes. Couldn't see the face - he was kind of standing away from the rest of us. Shadowed a bit. I was more concerned with the ones around me.

The little ones had no clothing at all. Their limbs were slender but they kinda had round stomachs. Very small bodies. Their noses were flat, just two holes. Mouths were just a slit. But their faces weren't completely flat, where the bridge of their noses would have been, the face started to round a bit and stick out further than their eye region/forehead. Their eyes were very small and round. I'm looking around my room for something to compare the size to - they were about as big as a water bottle cap. Completely black. Their faces, in particular were very wrinkled, but... how do I explain this... not wrinkled like they were old. Not saggy wrinkles, more like someone had crumpled them up then smoothed them out again? It's hard to explain. They had no hair at all. They were a sandy brown color.

If they weren't greys, any idea what they could be - or any guesses on why in the world I was there?

Thanks!

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Thought I'd bump this in case anyone had any insight in to the mark or species.
Thanks!

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Hey you should check out Alex Collier's 1994 private interview, Many people think he's a hoax but some of the stuff he mentions about grey's and reptilians might interest you. (its a long interview, but very interesting).

Welcome by the way, and thanks for posting your dream/encounter.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
www.unexplainable.net...

"Alyosha" ? Something interesting I found.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Evaux

Here's another list of ET species. Found this one more interesting than most and it does include pictures for some of them.

www.maar.us...

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by spraynard

Alyosha? That's pretty weird. They're very similar, especially when you say them out loud. Pretty interesting story too. Thanks!

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Topato

Thanks for all the info!

It's weird because while looking through that page, I noticed the description for the browns/greys seemed very close... especially the description of the skin, but honestly the facial pic of the reptilian/reptoids is the closest as far as looks go. It's not an exact match, though. The ones I saw were... stumpier? It's hard to explain. I don't think these lil guys were reptilian. But the pic on that page is closer than anything else I've been able to find.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Abarat

Thanks, I'll definitely check that out!

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 06:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Evaux

The short ones with wrinkled faces did they look anything like this?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/be2af6dd01b2.jpg[/atsimg]

0r

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/cebf341925cc.jpg[/atsimg]

Your story sounds similar to David Huggins especially the underground cave.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 10-3-2011 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
What makes me suspicious of your story is the fact that the aliens you describe are humanoid in description.
I serisouly doubt many alien species are humonoid in form bar a few by random chance.
The minute i hear talk of humonoid aliens i disregard the data.....grays smays whatever.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by HeresHowItGoes

Intelligent life taking on humanoid form seems to be the norm, not the exception in the universe. Why? Who knows. That's what abductees and others who claim to have had contact tell us anyway.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join