It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello. A bit nervous, seeking information. ET Species?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Topato
reply to post by Evaux

I've heard about MUFON but I don't know who or what MUFON works for. I'd be concerned about being on some government watch list if I ever had to fill anything like that out. But that's just me.

I guess MUFON is just trying to determine if what you are saying is true and not made-up. Maybe the psychological evaluation is just the first step, then they send other questions later?

But no, I haven't heard of Ilyasha or whatever it was. Plenty of mystery in the world though, I'd really try to get at the root of those dreams, if I were you. Sounds interesting.

Yeah, I didn't feel comfortable enough to fill out the required paper work just to get a few questions answered. Seemed far too much like profiling to me. No one needs to know my deepest, darkest secrets and family medical history to tell me if they've ever heard a certain word. Like I said, just didn't feel right to me.

I probably should just go to a hypnotherapist, or psychologist to find the root of these dreams. I no longer have them, mind you. But hey, a medical opinion couldn't hurt! Especially since it seems I'm the only person ever to have heard this word.
Makes sense that my sub-conscious just created it. Was still a question worth asking!
edit on 10-2-2011 by Evaux because: fixed quote?

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Evaux

dude i told you the meaning of the word. ill=sick yasha=demon ill+yasha=sick demon. Maybe the child in your dream was japanese/american and he was referring to the alien as a sick demon which is very interesting as you didnt know the meaning of the word or Japanese i would suggest you might be on to something. I think people have talked about small grey's before you might want to check them out to see what their real name is?
edit on 10-2-2011 by pcrobotwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Evaux

Well, it doesn't mean that others haven't heard this word. Who knows if someone else on this planet has, but hasn't posted on ATS or written anything about it?

A lot of people really are afraid of ridicule and being looked down on by their peers and that may cause thousands of cases like this to simply be forgotten and kept the person silent.

But don't ever let anyone deny what you did see or feel. Just because we don't understand something doesn't make it any less real.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Topato

That really is the nicest, and most sensitive possible thing anyone could have posted.

For that, I thank you.

I'll be back in the morning. Have to get some sleep. Goodnight all.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Evaux

You write that you were"phased".....Could you clarify this,please?

Oh,yeah...welcome to ATS!Have fun!

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Hey, it is good to see you made the jump in, despite being a bit nervous. It is important to step past you fear and don't let it ruin your life, there are many risks but also a lot of potential if you go for it. Here are a few sites that have a slightly similar description of what we may be facing on the galactic stage. It is hard to confirm a lot of it, but it does not take much to realise that something is defiantly going on with the whole UFO/ET thing. While not supporting these links as absolute fact, it is a very likely possibility.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...
www.theandromedancouncil.org...
www.exopaedia.org...
www.istina.rin.ru...
edit on 10-2-2011 by kwakakev because: added 'have'

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Welcome!

It seems like you have some good inborn quality(lots of virtue and less karma) if you could see all these things as a kid. Your third eye was probably rather well opened as a kid.

I recommend you to write the book Zhuan Falun linked in below in my signature to learn about how to become as truly good person, your third eye, your supernormal powers etc. The book was a bestseller in China during the 90s before the Communists banned the book and Falun Dafa in China(that is another reason you should look at Falun Dafa, it is a unique spiritual practice of mind and body).

I wish you good luck!

/Gaussq

edit on 10-2-2011 by Gaussq because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Evaux
reply to post by Tayesin

Cloaked as in covered. No tech involved. Like he was wearing dark, loose clothing.

Think I should delete this/have someone delete it and ask later, to be taken more seriously? I wanna do things right.

I thought it should be covered in dark material... I've seen one similar, all skin and bone, female, so I call it a mother superior type.

After meeting and working with 'it/her", a friend gave me a small book to read called "The Secret School" by Whitley Strieber which covers some of the ground you speak of and includes this type of cloaked being. It may help you fit some pieces together.

edit on 10-2-2011 by Tayesin because: Getting old sucks

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Funny about dreams with those guys... I used to have them all the time, though I am 100% sure I've never had any kind of experience like that. Regardless I remember very strongly many dreams where I encountered them where other dreams are promptly forgotten.

Your dream seems to indicate that there may have been something going on in your childhood. Godspeed finding out more about Illyashas, I think it's very interesting that such a name was dropped. It's also very fun to say in my head!

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Evaux

Have a little read over here: www.sacred-texts.com...
These are the bad ones. The good ones are the Pleiadians, but you can't trust all of them. More links:

www.greatdreams.com...

www.greatdreams.com...

www.galacticdiplomacy.com...

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evaux
reply to post by Tayesin

I wanna do things right.

And you are doing great ! Welcome to ATS !

Hope you find your answers.

And have fun !

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Ericthedoubter

By phased, I only meant concerned or effected. I was the only one who was concerned by them, or saw them as anything other than normal. As though these other kids were used to them.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Ericthedoubter

Double post!
edit on 11-2-2011 by Evaux because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I just wanted to say thanks all for all the links and info. I'm looking in to all of it!
Maybe one day I'll actually figure this out - or I'll become satisfied that they were nothing more than dreams. Either way I'll be happy!

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   
I've seen them, but I've never heard that name.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by seenitall

You've seen them? Can you elaborate a bit, please? Do you mean seen them in person? What were they doing?
Thanks!

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Oh, and btw, I was told it might be a good idea to add that I'm a female. Not really sure why, I'm not sure what difference it makes, but thought I'd add that just for the sake of it.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Evaux

Hello Evaux,

i don't know how this could be helpful but i think the name Ill-YAH-sha is not uncommon, it is an ancient Aramiac/Hebrew name, it sounded familiar to me (I am Arab), i did a little search which lead me to this:

1 Kings 19:16-21 (New American Standard Bible)

16and (A) Jehu the son of Nimshi you shall anoint king over Israel; and (B) Elisha the son of Shaphat of Abel-meholah you shall anoint as prophet in your place.

Link

the story in the Bible talks about a prophet called Elisha, so apperantly it is a Hebrew name

Ill-YAH-sha = Elisha

this is how you write it in Arabic:

good luck in your search

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Elisha = El/Eli + Sha

El/Eli is a deity in Levantine or Canaanite religion (God)

Link

Sha means Save
Elisha = El/Eli Saves = God Saves or El is the Saviour

Images for El/Eli

another image

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join