It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello. A bit nervous, seeking information. ET Species?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Hello all.

I've lurked on ATS for a long time, but recently joined. I came by this site a few years (not sure how long) ago while trying to do some research in to the different species of ETs.

I'll say this much, I don't want to bring my opinion in to what ETs are, (if they are from another planet, dimension, fallen angels etc) I'm just looking for some very specific info.

I had encounters, OR DREAMS, with/about Ets when I was around 9-12 years old. Always the same setting. Seemed like a cave. A redish cave. There was always one being/ET who was tall... maybe 7 ft? He was always cloaked or covered up, and said nothing.

There were other children there. Younger than me. Maybe 5-8 years of age.

Then there was the other species. Small "ETs", brown in color, small wrinkled faces with small eyes. Eyes were black, as far as I could tell in the limited light. They seemed to take orders from the tall fellow, but I couldn't be sure, as he never said anything. It was just a sense I got.

This is the important part (to me, at least) - I was told by one of the children that the little ETs were called Illyashas. I'm spelling that phonetically. Ill-YAH-sha.

Has anyone ever heard of such a thing?
If you google search that name, you'll probably find only my posts in other places, under other names, asking the same question.
After browsing here for some time I figured if anyone has ever heard of an "Illyasha", it'll be someone on ATS.

I'm not saying "Oh, I was abducted!" It may very well have been a long stream of childish dreams. But that name has always stayed with me, and it always will. Even though I'll probably never know what it means.

I'm not the best writer, I hope I've conveyed my meaning properly!
Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you!

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Demons come in many forms with more than one name, we have dominion over them for now and they know this, they do not easilly give their names it makes them more vulnerable.

hope this helps but probably not, good luck!

new topics

join