It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks UFO docs nearly ready for release.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
www.ufo-blogger.com... UFO-Blogger+Uncover+The+UFO+Truth%29

Assange seems to be backing away from the UFO info being anything astounding.
Its a drag, but hes just a media whore...cant help himself......Somehow i tink Jullian will loose all apeal if he keeps on dishing up trivia after such a buildup.....This is looking more and more like a black op.....
edit on 9-2-2011 by stirling because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Wikileaks UFO docs nearly ready for release

I guess then I nearly care. Why make this thread? do we need a day to day about how there is no ufo docs drop yet?

nearly ready means not yet..

And again, these are classified and secret docs. if there are any profound UFO/Alien type files, it will be top secret, not just secret...so expect nothing much if and when it does come out anyhow.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Like someone said in the link, Alex Jones always promises and never delivers, looks like Jules is going down the same pathway...

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
i thought julian said they were just some cult called the raelians..not actual ufo stuff

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Wikileaks is the biggest joke of the century. I wish I could have thought of such an elaborate ruse to get donations. Everything Assange has released is benign. Nothing even good enough for our government to have an excuse to censor the internet. Pathetic.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   
This is one of the sad things about this subject, just how delusional some people can get. He never said there was going to be amazing ufo information going to be released!!!!!! Not even once did he say that! All he said was that there are some cables that refre to ufo's, but nothing to shout about.

But some people have got it into their heads that that means he will release world changing information on ufo#s :

Come on people!

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by lostviking
Wikileaks is the biggest joke of the century. I wish I could have thought of such an elaborate ruse to get donations. Everything Assange has released is benign. Nothing even good enough for our government to have an excuse to censor the internet. Pathetic.

No, the joke is the people who mix his words and turn it into something else
Even though he said in the begining that the ufo cables are nothing to shout about, that did not stop people making up BS, and people believing that BS

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Jay-morris

Just because something has the word Ufo in it dosnt mean that it is or some sort of conspiracy.I mean sure
a percentage of the recorded sights and encounters are other worldy experiences.But can you people honestly sit here and say our goverment hasnt acheived that feat by now.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Mods, another thread of the same old subject...

Please close it..

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by lostviking

Couldnt of said it better myself, star to that.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   
What jay you just like to follow me around and bitching about my threads?
Theres no harm in letting people know they are comming up in the next days...and theres no harm in trying to get a preview out there either.
Nobody expected the smoking gun from assange, but he would have been wise not to have mentioned them at all and just let them come up when they would.
Instead he clearly tried to suck some added hype out of the buzzword, and it is obvious his little media whore ploy backfired.
It one of those situations where if you can add to the pool its probably better not to allude to it at all.
What did you expect?And why shouldnt we anticipate his well announced leak?
It is obvious by now Assange has not delivered anything of real note since the war crimes video so lomg ago...
people call him jullian, but i think its the last name they got right.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 04:47 AM
link   
Really ! Really! Really!

The real joke are the people in this thread who had such high expecatations to begin with. Julian Assanges tone and words used in the original interview were one of almost disdain or humourously poking fun of UFOlogy. He hasn't lied there are references to UFOs in the document as he stated in the video, but just not in the way which fits your rosy picture of the UFO world.

Wow just Wow!

I sometime sit here shaking my head in disbelief at some of the posts I see on here lol
edit on 11-2-2011 by CrazyMonkey because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Perhaps some of you should get a grip on your own reality.....
Any new information stemming from goverment documents, however trivial, is well worth chacking out.
There is reading and reading between the lines too.
The paltry amount of info regarding this subject is abysmal.
The cover up is well established, and near impenetrable.
Perhaps the whiners and the oh smarmy decriers would like to take a hike?
You al have aample opportunty to come up with relevant information.Perhaps you can staart a thread to enlighten us all with your brilliance?
doubt it................

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
its either ufo/aliens are a govrn mission or they are the real deal thing and dont want the people to know about it its either or and i think thats why julian hasnt released anything. since it could just be both the govrn will hate if julian let the people know about there 'secret missions' but also the gov would hate if they leaked anything about people from a other planet/star system visiting us.

its one of those 2 or the govrn knows whats going on and so does julian. i think julian is being told not to leak the docs about ufos and crap since it might put the U.S govrn in big problems since we all from this so called 'FREE' country have always been told a lie i think it could possibly start a big change or even a revo or even worse things

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
hmm,
wikileaks can get info on everything except UFO's?
wondering because there just isn't any?

hmm the navy is excited about the FEL laser but some say we already been to the stars?
which would make this laser like it's stupid.

I just don't get it.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by mysteryskeptic

Wikileaks doesn't actively 'get' anything. They only receive that which people give them anonymously.

In many interviews Assuange has stated its got loads of flaky stuff written by nutters. Nothing that can be independently verified as a genuine document.

He also says there are mentions of UFOs in the cable-gate stuff but nothing that will get people exited.

Wikileaks will have something on UFOs when somebody with something decides to pass it on. Not before. Would you leak something if you knew you would end up like manning? Few would.

People getting all in a tizzy and making stuff up is unhelpful.
edit on 19-2-2011 by justwokeup because: typo

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   

top topics

join