It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need help. Your thoughts?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Lately I've been waking up with a real strange feeling. I'll try to describe the feeling the best way I can.

It seems like my mind is split in two. It is usually associated with strange thinking patterns during sleep or strange dreams. It's really hard to describe. Has anyone else been waking up feeling this too?

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb

Is it kind of like half your brain is still in a sort of "dream mode" while the other half is completely conscious and it kinda goes back and forth? I don't know if I explained that well but that's been happening to me lately. I don't know if that's the same feeling you're getting though

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ML8715

It may be the symptoms of "Ascension". I have been reading from Steve Beckow and there is a bunch of interesting information. Especially the channeled information given by SaLuSa. I've been combing the site looking for the right article, this isn't the one I would like you to check out, but it talks of Ascension.

Very interesting that your starting to experience this!

Peace,
Maria

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Forgot to post the link, sorry!

stevebeckow.com...

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Luvablejade

I've been going to stevebeckow.com for the past couple months.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ML8715

Is it kind of like half your brain is still in a sort of "dream mode" while the other half is completely conscious and it kinda goes back and forth? I don't know if I explained that well but that's been happening to me lately. I don't know if that's the same feeling you're getting though

Yeah, that sounds about right.

Have you been having old memories spontaneously resurface? Like distant seemingly forgotten childhood memories just randomly popping in your head without cause at any given point of during the day. Or even an old dream. Or just a feeling of an old memory.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   

I haven't had any random childhood memories but I have been having strange dreams lately where I feel as if I've. Had the dream before but a really long time ago. And I've also been starting to have Similar dreams to some reourring dreams I used to have quite a few years ago.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Luvablejade

Thank you for the link. I don't know much about ascension but I would like to learn more about it.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   
I was so excited when I saw the post and emailed Steve the page, this is what he said:

That is very funny, Maria.
I think if you googled "ascensionitis" you'd get a large number of articles on the subject, if that's what you're interested in. In addition to what's on my site. I also have some information at www.angelfire.com... .
Lotsa fun.
Namaste,
Steve

I checked it out and was able to relate, I've thought that I have been getting alittle "looney" lately, like I'm going through puberty! Just an emotional roller coaster lately. Nothing with dreams or what you two are describing, yet......Take care and enjoy!

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
I have been having very strange and vivid dreams over the last couple nights and waking frequently, approximately every hour or so. And yeh, i dont feel like myself when i wake up either. anyone else noticing that?

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

top topics

join