It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Humanoid Grey Caught on Tape

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Edit: Apparently I had committed the most SERIOUS offense at posting a video that I thought was pretty cool, but unfortunately due to my failure of finding it through searching, I was immediately reminded as to just how serious of an offense I had committed. In an attempt to spare myself any further accusations, as well as to deny those with nothing better to do than to look for reposts that occur, then to only feel a need to make sure that the poster that committed said offense (in this case it was me)...I decided that in addition to being my best interest, that in ALL of our best interests I should remove said video with a sincere apology and vow to do my best to NEVER commit such blasphemy in the future.

I am sorry, please forgive me ATS Re-post Enforcers

Now since I have your alls attention, may I direct your attention to another KILLER thread that I started that may very well have something to do with Niburu off Norway the other day

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 9-2-2011 by Newbomb Turk because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
are all of the new threads in the new topics yours

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Is this your 3rd thread tonight of garbage youtube 'footage'?

You should be a little more selective. I see no fluid movements or anything to suggest that whatever is in that video is organic or alive.

la2

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
this has already been posted

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
new to me, but we need a loottt more info about the video that presented, could be anything, but it does appear to have the form of something strange...

Be nice to see the area inspected, different footage taken of the same spot from the same location to see if anything stands out to cause an illusion...

Cant say it's anything really, from that clip..

la2

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Newbomb Turk

here is the original thread

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Newbomb Turk

SAME thing, right here?:

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
I don't wanna look, these flying humanoid things freak me out.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by jessejamesxx
Is this your 3rd thread tonight of garbage youtube 'footage'?

You should be a little more selective. I see no fluid movements or anything to suggest that whatever is in that video is organic or alive.

Oh yea man I am guilty...just like Dimensional Detective or Human Alien or any number of other ATS'ers who at times come upon a "roll" of interesting videos (or at least WE found them to be interesting) and just simply wanted to share

Dude bugoff if this doesn't interest you man....oh and could you possibly be a little more "selective" in your choice of words next time? Sheesh....like really what is with some people lol

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
This is new to me too. The thing here tho is when he slows it down and the picture is on the alien/monster/Spencers gifts novelty item he gets really really shakey. Now I am not saying that this is the typical "oh the vid is crap so it is crap" I am saying that when its slowed the hands shake cuz he is focusing on tht area. Maybe the alien was like hey weirdo in the cemetery film head stones look over here or he knew it was there and he slowed it down to make sure he got it in frame.

la2

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
its a bad fake, with no information to even confirm a location or date.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by la2

Can you please post a link to where it is debunked? I had not seen this video.until now.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Newbomb Turk

Dude bugoff if this doesn't interest you man....oh and could you possibly be a little more "selective" in your choice of words next time? Sheesh....like really what is with some people lol

How about you bother to use the nice search engine that we have.

Its part of the forum rules that you search before posting a thread, if you still feel the need to post it then you must be bringing something new that's not been discussed before about it.

Just look at the rash of Julian Assange threads in the last 2 days, most were filled with inaccurate data but all were basically the exact same post.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 04:39 AM
link   
There is absolutely no arm movement threw out the clip so most likel a doll of some sort, and it seems like in alot of alien video they use blinking as proof of genuineness. Is it hard to replicate blinking?
edit on 10-2-2011 by BriGuyTM90 because: typo

new topics

top topics

join