It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something Weird in Shadows on ISS, not UFO BUT o.O February 7, 2011

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
WHOA!! Do you guys SEE THAT?!?!

Can you say....Predator LIKE FOR REALS?!?

My first thought was an astronaut conducting a space walk but.....no way.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Unless I'm missing something.... All I'm seeing is reflections on the window they're filming through..
edit on 2/9/2011 by nasdack24k because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Newbomb Turk

"In Soviet Russia, face slaps palm....."

Look at the image....see them lights? The longish ones, all in a row, at an sorta angle. And a few other spots... See how they is reflections, from inside the ISS??

SO, what else, do you think, can move around, inside the ISS pressurized area (where it's a shirt-sleeve environment) and possibly also make a reflection?

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker

"In Soviet Russia, face slaps palm....."

Look at the image....see them lights? The longish ones, all in a row, at an sorta angle. And a few other spots... See how they is reflections, from inside the ISS??

SO, what else, do you think, can move around, inside the ISS pressurized area (where it's a shirt-sleeve environment) and possibly also make a reflection?

Just read this post to my wife (who is sitting with me as I conduct my nightly rounds on the youtube checking out all the weirdness) and she said "Yea...I could see that." Can't argue with ya there man good job.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Well...on anoter topic (maybe thread-worthy?)....the spate of junk YouTube videos you've found illustrates that YT is good for many things. Being that it's only about ten years old.

Seeing what people will post up as a video, and THEN reading some of the moronic comments....shows that there are a heck of a lot more deluded, ignorant people on this planet than ever imagined before.

Scary actually. Unless, the majority who post in the comments are pre-teens, and just not yet fully formed....in the brains, I mean. Let's hope so, for the sake of Humanity......

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Sorry mate, you seem to be on a roll posting pretty dodgy video's

May I remind you of that phrase "quality, not quantity"

top topics

join