It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fake Stars? 2 HUGE UFO Starships Over Berlin January 30, 2011

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Okay have watched this video now a few times and....well okay perhaps the "UFO Starships" are giant floating stained glass windows, that are obviously being controlled by remote control by some trucker that was bored and decided to pull over and take a rest by flying these around. BUT if you look closely you see these little flashing...do I dare say Orbs? That are obviously flying around at pretty fast speeds. In fact this video is just strange all the way around....could you imagine if THIS was real footage, and THOSE are what will ultimately land on the White House lawn?

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Thanks.. was about to post this on ATS to.. but then I found yours, its incredible footage, beutiful what ever it is.

s&f
edit on 10-2-2011 by Vandalour because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
The footage looks interesting but my problem is once again as with many videos are the music and editing. Upload the footage and let it be judged on its own merit. I know if I had some good footage I would upload it asap and not waste time adding music and what not. At least the Jerusalem video, even if you were to think it's fake, there's no music in it.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
To me it looks like light shining through a stained glass window in the distance, in a church/cathedral or such....

Take some stained glass windows from Metz cathedral for example:

Just throwing out possibilities here.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 03:30 AM
link   
2 things bother me about this video, first is the incredible amount of clarity at full zoom. I have owned several consumer grade video cameras and none of them could come close to that clarity in full zoom,especially at night. also the phrase "speak your truth, share your truth. be creative" in the video. it's almost like they are identifying this video as an artwork.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
I saw this video on Youtube a week or so ago, and did a ATS search, and this is all I could find.
These are really interesting. No one seemed to have any answers for it.
Could it be real ET craft? I've never seen images like these before.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Hmmm to hard for the debunkers i guess?

Interesting video and very weird indeed. One comment under the video struck me as odd.

"been watching these things for about 4 to 5 years now and they have been getting closer to earth each year, seen lots of filming on yt but never seen like this, brilliant piece of filming. 5*****"

I never saw something similar like that in the past few years. Can some people from Berlin confirm this?

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by abe froman

You have a point, also look at how steady he is apparently able to hold the camera when zoomed in fully on such a distant object.

Could he be filming minuscule shards/chips in the glass window which is right in front of him in the video at maximum zoom and opposite focus? At approximately 4:00 it inverts (or greyscales) the colors and you can almost clearly see that the 'objects' look like they are indented or protruding into/from a surface that appears to be right in front of the camera. This could also account for the kaleidoscope effect.
edit on 7-4-2011 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
I agree wtih Morgil. The first thought that I had was stained glass windows from afar, but I can never tell for sure.

I'm becoming very weary of videos that have editing in them. I know that some videos need explanation with text but the ones with music.

top topics

join