It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush War Crimes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2003 @ 06:01 PM
link   
US Lawyers Warn Bush on War Crimes...
src: www.globalpolicy.org... 03/0128uslawyers.htm

and did anyone forget about this?
Bush 'Unsigns' War Crimes Treaty
src: www.alternet.org...

looks like our president had the whole thing planned out from the beginning

posted on Mar, 20 2003 @ 06:04 PM
link   
looks like our president had the whole thing planned out from the beginning Posted by Echelon...

I would agree... Kinda makes you wonder what else he has planned out from the beginning???? Like maybe ending up in Saudi Arabia by next year???

posted on Mar, 20 2003 @ 06:08 PM
link   
another informative link...

www.motherearth.org...

posted on Mar, 20 2003 @ 06:48 PM
link   
The day where I will believe something from this site ( www.motherearth.org ), Hell will be frozen and Satan will sit down to the right of the Christ !

posted on Mar, 22 2003 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Bush is a devil worshiper. He does belong to a cult called Skull & bones a.k.a Brotherhood of death

posted on Mar, 22 2003 @ 04:28 PM
link   
The letter from the leftist law professors is meaningless, as everyone can tell.

The coalition has conducted a campaign that is like none other, and humanitarian aide from the coalition partners is waiting in the wings to be supplied as soon as possible.

Do you seriously think we'll be hitting Saudi Arabia next? Personally, I welcome it, as they are the biggest suppliers of money and men to the international terrorist groups it seems, but I seriously doubt Pres. Bush will abide by my advice sent via e-mail!

posted on Mar, 23 2003 @ 12:29 PM
link   
TC, he won't even listen to the advice of his own appointed advisors if they tell him things he doesn't like. What makes you think he'll listen to you, me or anyone else for that matter?...

posted on Mar, 23 2003 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightDStroyer
TC, he won't even listen to the advice of his own appointed advisors if they tell him things he doesn't like. What makes you think he'll listen to you, me or anyone else for that matter?...

They are just advisers, not rulers. The President is ruling and when The President is allways listening his advisers, who's ruling really ? Him or his advisers ?

OTH, if you don't listening your advisers, you should be in trouble very quickly.

posted on Mar, 23 2003 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by ultra_phoenix
They are just advisers, not rulers. The President is ruling...

Actually, the whole idea of having a three-branch system of checks & balances in the government in the first place is so that the President himself doesn't *turn into a ruler* instead of remaining as one of those checks & balances to the other branches of government!!!!!!

Do you see the irony between the truth of what "should be" (The Constitution) compared to "what is" (The current system of government)?

[Edited on 23-3-2003 by MidnightDStroyer]

posted on Mar, 24 2003 @ 10:30 AM
link   
May they prosecute that entire clan & wipe them from the American record......they are the epitome of eveything that our forefathers tried to protect us against.

posted on Mar, 24 2003 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bout Time
May they prosecute that entire clan & wipe them from the American record......they are the epitome of eveything that our forefathers tried to protect us against.

You seriously underestimate the resolve our founding fathers had. I doubt they'd have put up with the sporadic assaults we've tolerated from our enemy as long as we have.

Your beliefs that Clinton was a more constitutional president than Bush is misguided, my friend, and seems to be from the last 40 years of social reengineering and conditioning.

Careful what you say, we are on a war footing, and some things can be misconstrued in some circles.

[Edited on 25-3-2003 by Thomas Crowne]

posted on Mar, 25 2003 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
Careful what you say, we are on a war footing, and some things can be misconstrued in some circles.

[Edited on 25-3-2003 by Thomas Crowne]

The above quote would be laughable, my neo-fascist friend, if not so sad.
Too bad your rabid desire to frame modern America through the lens of 1950's perceived moral superiority has voided sound reasoning in your thought process.
Go ahead and attend your Clear Channel Corporation sponsored & organized pro-war rallies, while foregoing the fact that the CEO is a mega Bush contributor & that they stand to makes billions under the further deregulation in front of Mike Powells's FCC. Foget that, forget the quid pro quo of media blackout for media monopoly.
It will pass......all corrupt things do under the weight of truth.

posted on Mar, 25 2003 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Yes MidnightDStroyer, I see the irony and I understand it. But I see that you played with my post and it's meaning too.

Well done.

posted on Apr, 4 2003 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I have seen some of your Posts before and I have a Reasonable argument for most of them, but I don't have time to post them here, untill I saw This.

You say You Personally Favor an Attack on Saudi Arabia Next Year? Are You in The Right State of Mind? Saudi Arabia would be an Addition to Afghanistan and Iraq. 3 Muslim Countries Mr Bush would Bomb in a Period of 4 years or so. This would cause an Uprising of The 90 Percent of The Muslim Nations, United Nations Certanly wouldn't Tolerate This, They would Probably rather Break up then let another War get out of Hand, Russia, France, Germany, China, N. Korea, Iran, Syria.....and Many other Countries would Not Tolerate another War like Iraq.......Its simply a Huge Risk of even Bringing World War 3 into Question, a Huge Risk to Dissolve the UN, and a Huge Risk of a Global Religious War.

Bush Bombs Entire Afghanistan because of Osama Bin Laden, Then He would Bomb Saudi Arabia because of a small group of terrorist. He Bombs Iraq, because HE FEELS THAT SADDAM IS A THREAT, BUT OF COURSE NORTH KOREA ISN'T. ITS NOT A WAR AGAINST TERRORISM, ITS A WAR AGAINST THE MUSLIMS.

Men Like You Created The atmosphere we are In right Now. Men Like you would attack without Searching all The Possibilities for Peace, men like You are Barberic, and Heart-less. You don't give a C*** about Innocent Civilians or The Right Thing, as long as you get what you want.

I personally Disagree as Much as possiblewith Terrorism, those terrorist devils will burn......But you Gotta ask yourself what is Their Motive for Commiting Suicide for their Country what is their Motive for Killing People, because they feel Like it, NO. Maybe because The Government Sticks its Nose where it doesn't Belong, Ticks a few people off enought to start doing this.

You would Risk The End of The UN, a Possible religious Uprising, a Possible Global religious War, a Possible World War, Thousands of Innocent Lives because you feel like Saudi Arabia deserves to be attacked. After You Dug Your Own Hole and Ticked these People Off, you complain about Terrorism and their Only way to fight Back.

You wanna know how you tick them off. When Israel Invaded Palestine and Took their Land, nobody cared. But When palestina decided to fight back and get their Land Back, US stepped in and basically said, No You cannot Take your Land back because we Like Israel more Than You. US still doesn't Allow Palestine to fight fo their Rightful Land Put your self in their position, You'd Be a Little Ticked also My friend, and how would you fight back to a Country Superior, way superior to you, though EVIL CHEAPSHOTS Like Terrorism, I hate It also, but its their only way of standing up.

new topics

top topics

join