It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pandemonium Leading up to December 21st 2012?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Whether or not you believe something is going too happen on December 21st 2012 imagine the amount of people who do? (Mostly because of the film)

As we continue towards that date more and more people are going to start believing some catastrophic event is going to take place on that dreaded date.

Regardless of whether or not something does happen on that date I believe that the months leading up to 21/12/2012 will get pretty hectic.

Mass suicides maybe?

Riots?

More murders?

I am sure all this hype is going to have some kind of effect , especially in countries like the USA and UK.

What do you think the weeks/months leading up to the date will bring?

How do you think you will feel leading up to this date?
edit on 26/10/2010 by TechUnique because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Hedonism and some panic among the unprepared, maybe. I don't think too many people will be rioting or killing. If it becomes obvious time is growing short, family and friends will take top priority...being with them.

It really all depends on how severe things get in the months leading up to it, and how many become more convinced it might be a very real possibility.

edit on 2/9/2011 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
The weeks/months leading up to the date will increase the amount of sin taxes the government takes in.

I personally will feel nothing. IMO life is too short to worry about when it will all end.

Jam321 pops a top again.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
I've thought about this too. There will probably be some suicides, some rioting, looting, people going generally crazy. I hope it's not also a full moon, people like to use that as an excuse too, for some batcrap crazy behaviour.

I think the smaller towns are going to be fine, and I'm glad I don't have any reason to be anywhere near a large city around then. There are far too many people expecting something to happen, and I'd rather not be anywhere near them. Sometimes it doesn't take much to push people over the edge of sanity.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
The Hollywood producers of the movie 2012 are laughing their butts off at all of us that are basing a possibility of something happening December 2012 because a movie said so and the Mayan calendar is ending. How many will want the movie, how many will go see it in theatres before 2012 - their gonna making another bundle for the second time around. That's creative - that's what they do - they have psychologist that study reactions to people in certain situations to incorporate into film making - it can suck you in if you let it - please don't let it.

It will be another day to me, I probably will like reading what others say and feel about it but I see nothing to worry about - quiet yet

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by crazydaisy
The Hollywood producers of the movie 2012 are laughing their butts off at all of us that are basing a possibility of something happening December 2012 because a movie said so and the Mayan calendar is ending. How many will want the movie, how many will go see it in theatres before 2012 - their gonna making another bundle for the second time around. That's creative - that's what they do - they have psychologist that study reactions to people in certain situations to incorporate into film making - it can suck you in if you let it - please don't let it.

It will be another day to me, I probably will like reading what others say and feel about it but I see nothing to worry about - quiet yet

I didn't think of it like that, I bet they will make a LOT of sales in the months leading up to the date

Starred.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
i think there will be panic amongst the believers of the whole december 2012 im still on the fence with this one i don't feel like it's going to be the end of the world but i believe something significant will happen maby that would be all they crazy out there let loose around 2012 and that will be what happens they will turn nothing into something im in new zealand and there is not alot of hype here im sure it will get more widespread as the date draws closer i for one hope that nothing happens i have yet to travel and see our beautiful planet but if it is the end ill take it with a grain of salt spend it with my loved ones i am a firm believer in the afterlife so it's not the end anyway

sorry if there are spelling and grammer mistakes my english is horrible i left school way to early

edit on 9-2-2011 by karmajayne because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-2-2011 by karmajayne because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-2-2011 by karmajayne because: i edited to put in december 2012 in post

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
My question is what is going to happen in December 2011? Most of the people I talk to about 2012 are very uninformed of the whole situation. Most think it will be like December 1999 with the Y2K incident. So all those uninformed people will be waiting and watching December 31, 2011 then when it officially rolls over to 2012 and nothing happens they will all calm down and call all the informed people idiots. The date is actually closer to 2013 and I think more people need to realize this.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by TechUnique
Whether or not you believe something is going too happen on December 21st 2012 imagine the amount of people who do? (Mostly because of the film)

As we continue towards that date more and more people are going to start believing some catastrophic event is going to take place on that dreaded date.

Regardless of whether or not something does happen on that date I believe that the months leading up to 21/12/2012 will get pretty hectic.

Mass suicides maybe?

Riots?

More murders?

I am sure all this hype is going to have some kind of effect , especially in countries like the USA and UK.

It might be the so called "plan", being if the illuminati are real. or maybe attached to something else? I already know someone who said they are going to a safe place during that time just in case, ya know? it's never bad to have a vacation :p

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   
I dont see what the big deal is...work for a year save your money buy plenty of survival stuff and food ahead of time in case it gets bad prior to 2012. Then go camping in as safe a place as you can manage around december 15 till christmas just to be safe..personally I think the worlds going through major political and ecological changes that might make it worth stocking up on food even if 2012 doesnt happen...I dont make a buncha money or nothing like that but I've been buying canned food and grain since the beginning of this year with minor camping gear and water treatment provisions and as long as I make it through the intial whatever comes then I'm OK for a year or so and I've only been at it for almost 3 months..worse case scenario I can supply the best camping trip ever come 2013 an nothin happens

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   
IMO we are already seeing the start of the Pandemonium and things will only build from here. I don't condone mass buying of food and building a bunker, but having a plan in case things go south isn't a bad idea.

Its not as though everything will be all rosy and suddenly 21/12/2012 comes around...no, the build-up has already started. In fact its been going on for billions of years already

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by TechUnique

Mass suicides maybe?

Riots?

More murders?

I don't understand several things in your post :
1.WHY should someone believe what SOME OTHER GUY is saying to him , and take that as TRUTH?!
2.WHY should someone comit suicide?! Instead of killing some politician(Bush senior , junior , whatever and wichever is good!).
I mean , it REALLY does not matter what or IF will happen something in 2012 or the following years ; WHAT MATTERS IS TO STOP BEING MOCKED BY THESE SONS OF B... THAT ARE GETTING CLOSE TO ENSLAVE US AS HUMAN BEEINGS!
I mean , in a way WE as humans are guilty for what is happening today!
We are ignorant , selfish , greedy , we lack empathy ALL TOGETHER , we actually don't give a f.. about this world!
And we expect it to be GREAT/WONDERFULL?!
Really now , I can bet my life that humans and their brains are completely a mess...
Some Vipassana Meditation would be VERY RECOMMENDED for the entire EARTH!
Seriously...
www.dhamma.org...
good day!
edit on 11-2-2011 by leaualorin because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by YoYosarefun
My question is what is going to happen in December 2011? Most of the people I talk to about 2012 are very uninformed of the whole situation. Most think it will be like December 1999 with the Y2K incident. So all those uninformed people will be waiting and watching December 31, 2011 then when it officially rolls over to 2012 and nothing happens they will all calm down and call all the informed people idiots. The date is actually closer to 2013 and I think more people need to realize this.

Give some source please...
WHY 2013 and not 2012?
Anyway , I really don't think will happen anything , accept some aliens that will try to make us understand how idiots and close to cimpanzee we are...
I really believe the planet is very well , humans are the biggest problem , and that WE as a society must get ride of LUCIFER /reptilians that have infiltrated in all governments and now make our life a living hell...
THAT'S IT AND WE'LL BE GOOD!
"maybe"...

new topics

top topics

join