It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Returning to ATS

page: 1

join
share:
la2

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I have been a member here since 2005, and although it has been a while since i was actively participating in the lively debate and conversations we have here, I would like to admit it is good to be back.

Anyone who I have chatted with before, i'd really like to chat some more, and any newer members should feel free to chat to me too, I'm here to share my point of view and hope to gain more knowledge from reading yours.

The world is a much stranger, more confused place than it was in 2005, so I have two suggestions, Stay alert to whats going on around you, and always remember to talk, the more you talk on here the further the knowledge will be shared!

Thank you

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Welcome back, I look forward to seeing your threads and any lively discussions that might bring. Perhaps the more valuable information you have would be, how did you "kick" the ATS habit???

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Hi , and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-ProfileBackgrounds

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

ATS Video Tutorials

Signature Guidelines

Terms & Conditions

Take some time to look around and orient yourself. Feel free to send me a U2U if you have any questions or concerns.

~Keeper—Forum Moderator

ETA: I Know you are a returning member, but quite a few things have changed even just recently. Welcome back and can't wait to see you on the boards

edit on 2/9/2011 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

la2

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
lol, i kinda got lost in my own life too much, forgot the bigger picture and just stopped coming here, but now i'm reading more posts and actually looking out at this messed up world, i thought i should come back

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Welcome back! There is nothing wrong with getting busy in real life at all. ATS was still here when you got back.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by la2

welcome back to ATS la2..this place is so addictive..looking forward to seeing you in the forums!

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Well that was a wasted post..
They already have 399 posts..

Must be a Bot Mod...I knew I was right..

la2

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

Its been a long time since i was on here this much, i used to chat to alot of people, only did this thread to see if any of them were still around regularly

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Well that was a wasted post..
They already have 399 posts..

Must be a Bot Mod...I knew I was right..

BORG...RE..Program......

(Dial up sound)

No, I just have a carbon copy note, I did edit and add something to it though lol

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Welcome back...we missed you.

Hehehe

Rhain

la2

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
I appreciated it, there are always going to be some new features that could cause confusion, so cheers

top topics

join