It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones finally talks about "Mystery Woman" Pole Shift

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   
now will people see a little better the extents of the psy-ops perpetrated against us:

9/11
london bombings
madrid bombings
bali bombings
mumbai killings
tuscan shootings
gulf oil spill and more and more and more......

i guess we should be grateful that very few if any died in any of these staged events but let us not forget that there are innocent victims. 300,000+ children among the 1.5million? who were brutally exterminated in the completely contrived genocidal wars on terror. we are all being taken for fools again and again and again and again.......heres to awakenings and new beginnings. I-AM-NOT-FECKING-TERRIFIED-ANY-LONGER. I-AM-ANGRY-AT-HAVING-BEEN-DUPED-FOR-SO-LONG. we cry for the innocents.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Macabees
reply to post by crimsonninja

I know you can't post a link to GLP; that's against the rules. Could you post a message # and page # only, hopefully this doesn't violate TOS and is pretty darn important.

Thanks, didn't realise that when I did it earlier. Time to go read the rules...

Mods, I link here if you want to remove it : www.abovetopsecret.com...

Cheers if you can leave the rest of the post though. edit : I looked at several rules threads and can't find anything, can anyone link to a post that explains why you can't link to their site please?
edit on 11-2-2011 by Hitoshura because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 04:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Newbomb Turk

The words out !Thanks I was wondering when he finally talked about this!

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Wow people, there are so many on here jumping to wild conclusions without doing any research. Yes, this case is weird and I can't explain the videos and the timing of everything and the Govt jobs site, but here's what I do know:

As someone else touched on, but didn't seem to be totally sure, Proxy by Domains is a web service that allows you to mask your address (mailing and email) for domain registrations. Sure, this could be used by people that have a sinister reason to not be tracked, but most of the time, it's just so domain registrants are not hounded by endless piles of spam. They happen to also use a UPS Store for their mailing address, which is essentially a privately help PO Box, which is also mostly used by people that don't have a brick and mortar retail store, but perhaps operate from a home office like I do, which is the norm for most web businesses these days.

It's apparent that the Israeli company that was also cited with the same address, also uses the UPS Store for their mailing address - this keeps the crazies from their actual address, I'm assuming. I'll bet there are another 100+ companies, some with super mysterious x-files-like company names that sound too fishy to be mere coincidence, but unless there's a secret back room at the mail box place, these people have nothing to do with each other... unless they happen to.

It's really easy to get "conspiracy brain" and start connecting dots that have simple and most-likely non nefarious connections. If the truth movement or disclosure or every other conspiracy research effort is to ever have any legs, it must start with reasoned, thoughtful, scientifically-based, non knee-jerk analysis, left every damn one of our attempts to shine light be ridiculed and swept under the carpet, whilst labeling us nut jobs, which is frankly, what more and more posters here are sounding like in the past few months.

You can bust into a room screaming "little green men" and expect people to even remotely consider your evidence, no matter how good it may be. I'd love to see WAY less name-calling and moot left-right(with or without tea) arguments, and a whole LOT more deductive reasoning and concerted research.

Who's with me?

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
I usually don't post too much but this is a hilarious thread,
from what I thought was sarcasm but was actually someone believing that.
Some Members seem to be too gullible or easily confused by tons of information.

So quick to assume things that someone is suggestion for fun or because
of their own delusion.

as for Alex Jones, He already has his target audience, he can't answer to
the David guy or anyone here because if he answers you he's got to answer
everyone.

as for the pole shift, think about it, the government cannot afford to loose its
workforce, rich people, senators and everyone else needs their peasants or
you think they are gonna start doing their own crap?
so if a pole shift was to happen they would let you know.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Avocado2012
reply to post by crimsonninja

I believe you. Can you please make a youtube video even just with audio saying what you and your hubby heard?
I know I cannot convince my family to move out of harms way unless I can show them a credible person that did hear what was said.

Please, can you do this for me, and the many others who dont know what to do right now and are being sucked into the dave and weather mod disinfo campaign?

Please make a youtube channel and make a video stating what you heard, even just as an audio recording.

Don't do it... 1938. I smell a possible class action lawsuit that you DO NOT want to be any part of. Keep your wits about you. Do not allow this individual to sucker you into throwing your privacy away.

edit on 11/2/11 by 1088no5 because: spelling error

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Newbomb Turk

Thats awesome. I don't want non-sense either. Climate is changing, but keep it realistic, governments have to live on this planet as well ....

Very well said on the Vid ...

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by 1088no5

Have you looked at any of these sites run by this guy?

If anything, the only conspiracy about this part of it that you keep coming back to, is the fact that the guy put a bunch of lame sites out there to make money off of them somehow.

The accounts aren't being updated really, and most of the posts are extremely lame.........these are being used to SELL something...........whether guitar parts or just advertising with convenient ads by the side for you to click on if, say, you are looking for breast pumps.

Also, some of these sites have been suspended, so it was hard to see WHAT they were about. That might be suspicious, but without a clue as to subject matter, so what!

To me, it seems like this guy was just putting up sites that were basically dead, to draw traffic to ads......except for the guitar sites. The guitar sites were a little more polished, so maybe he is running some sites for friends or himself, or as a vehicle to sell guitar related items.

If you have some theory as to why this is important, related to Alex Jones / pole shift caller, or not, spit it out, spill it! If not, then let it go, because I can see something maybe a little bit of a scam here, but not some big conspiracy.

IMHO

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Must say, He strikes me as if he feels very threatened.
Kind of uptight.
im not following the show but no matter how many times this lady calls...Alex should be a professional in the know and thus not lose his temper like that and be uncontroled.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
What strikes me odd about this whole thing is that no one has an original download of the program. I mean if you're listening with real player you can just hit the record button and it saves to your computer so you can come back and listen anytime at your leasure. Out of all the thousands of listeners not one recorded copy? I've always heard Alex say to be free to copy and share any of his work, so does this still stand? If it's free to share then why does no one come up with an actual recording of the program? Also if this guy was so upset about the program he could have rewound it and simply recorded it himself, no?

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join