It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones finally talks about "Mystery Woman" Pole Shift

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hitoshura

Originally posted by ANClENT
THERE IS PEOPLE THAT RECORD THE ALEX JONES SHOW EVERY SINGLE DAY FROM WHEN IT FIRST AIRS LIVE, IF IT WERE REAL SOMEONE WOULD HAVE IT

That quote is for all the people on here that are still going on about a caller that was 'edited out'. I mean, what the hell? How could it be possible at all that nobody on the net would have the original broadcast with this caller if it had actually happened? This whole thing is just getting stupid.

Or maybe people keep trying to upload the clips and they're deleted from youtube? Along with the posts and threads they make on the forums linking to them?

Seriously.

Am starting to think some people around here will be depressed to find they're still alive on the 16th of march if nothing has happened. You might have to carry on living your lives, deal with it!
edit on 10-2-2011 by Hitoshura because: (no reason given)

I'm a long time lurker and obvious CIA plant...lol! I have to thank you two for being logical and dead on in your replies to this NONSENSE!

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by canadabcpg
more fuel to the fire

this is more tracing into who david is, does he work for government

I entered 911 Umi Street, Honolulu HI, 96819 and multiple businesses popped up... which tells ME something. The address is associated with godgreek.com in all instances. Whois godgreek.com and see what pops up. Surprise surprise surprise. That's all you're getting outta me.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by 1088no5

omg........................................

Registrant:
Domains by Proxy, Inc.

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc. (www.godaddy.com...)
Domain Name: GODGREEK.COM

Domain servers in listed order:
NS1.ABOVE.COM
NS2.ABOVE.COM
edit on 10-2-2011 by crimsonninja because: (no reason given)

is that short for what i think its short for?

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
This is all a bunch of nonsense about nothing, some people just cant be convinced their brains are brickwalls and i agree with Alex Jones its all nonsense and it detracts from real dealings and conspiracies going on

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
As obviously over stressed, rush limbaugh like, and probably in need of a few orgasms he is....He did have a point about that lady that called in...what she said was literally insane....government not getting together is causing an asteroid... (in the voice of Scooby-doo) WHARRRRTTT? WROOO?

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by AmethystSD
reply to post by Klassified

Jones is claiming that clip he played on this video that the OP posted, is the clip people are accusing him of censoring. Is he confused, or is he lying? Or is there no clip? I am more inclined to trust the ATS member who said she heard it with her husband and friend, than I am to trust him.

There will be NO pole shift on March 15th.
This type of bantering is not only harmful to the reputation of this forum but it's not healthy for your mind.
And I gotta say, ever since this discussion started a few days ago, I got very disenchanted with this forum.

If you stopped....just STOPPED to think about what you're 'considering' or believing, you'll see how ridiculous this all is.

This is NOT to say, planet Earth isn't about to undergo some enormous changes that may, and the operative word is 'may' ....result to a physical pole shift because....she is going to display a lot of extremes this year.

We're going to see some heavy duty storms, earthquakes and volcanoes coming up. How do I know that? A hunch based on the physical proof we're being given.
Magnetic north and the rapid way its moving MAY be a precursor to a physical pole shift.
We don't know.

The Ancients seem to have possessed a deeper galactic understanding to the Universe that we, simply don't have (actually, we lost our knowledge) so there's a lot of speculation out there. But personally for me? I think Earth and/or Humans, will be changing within the next two years.

So, don't pay any mind to Dave or that youtuber, Dutchsinse because one (Dave) is a dis informant and Dutchsinse, just peddles the frenzy!

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by 1088no5

just watched that video that proves dave is dis information like chad the caller said a false leak , now what is up with this above.com for the who is look up?

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by crimsonninja
reply to post by 1088no5

just watched that video that proves dave is dis information like chad the caller said a false leak , now what is up with this above.com for the who is look up?

same address...

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by 1088no5

thats what i thought...... my god , what does that mean, just got the chills

this revelation will not be on here long i am guessing

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   

reply to post by 1088no5

This will probably get me banned... we'll see. 15111 Hayden Rd...
edit on 10/2/11 by 1088no5 because: correction

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1088no5

reply to post by 1088no5

This will probably get me banned... we'll see. 15111 Hayden Rd...
edit on 10/2/11 by 1088no5 because: correction

my husband wants me to get off of this website after what was found i hope people see what has been found
this just got deep bye people

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Um....

Please explain how this "Address" leads to the director of the CIA, Mr Hayden?

Obviously I am missing something here.

I admit, I haven't followed this sham since it started, it looked illogical and nonsensical to me. Maybe I was wrong?

Now, someone please explain the significance of the address, the connections to ATS, and CIA Head Mr Hayden.

Thank you.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Here is a hint...

15111 Hayden is in Arizona.
It's a street.

What does it have to do with Mr Hayden CIA Director?

Seriously folks??

I don't believe in "mental illness" per se.

But I do think some of you are just flat out wrong, looking for things where they are not, and are making a mountain out of an ant hill.

How is this topic still even popular? It's been a week already if not longer. I avoided this nonsense as long as I could.

I have to stand up for common sense here and just say drop it. It's gibberish.

Even if a pole shift were going to happen on that date, none of you know what the hell your talking about. Clearly.

If you can prove my attitude to be foolish and that I am just jumping to false conclusions, be my guest. I love being proved wrong. However, I won't get my hopes up. Logic doesn't seem to be very strong today.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Here is a perfect example of how you can make nonsense into a link.

Omg General Hayden is on ATS!
Hayden's Account Profile!!111!

See, I can connect dots where no connections exist also!

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by crimsonninja

And the plot thickens

Phoenix
Arizona-Israel Chamber of Commerce
15111 North Hayden Road, Suite 160-324
Scottsdale, AZ 85260
Tel: (602) 951-1846
Fax: (602) 265-0021
E-Mail:[email protected]

web.ita.doc.gov...

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by 1088no5

Maybe I'm wrong, but if you look up above.com, it looks like it is nothing more than a big domain parking site, has over 990,000 sites.

Info here

Name Server Hosts

The Name Server above.com uses 12 unique addresses to provide its service.

NS1.ABOVE.COM resolves to the IP address 69.43.160.19, which is located in AUSTRALIA and managed by TRELLIAN PTY LTD. NS1.ABOVE.COM is listed as a nameserver host for 566,884 domains.

NS2.ABOVE.COM resolves to the IP address 69.43.161.19, which is located in AUSTRALIA and managed by TRELLIAN PTY LTD. NS2.ABOVE.COM is listed as a nameserver host for 566,727 domains.

NS3.ABOVE.COM resolves to the IP address 69.43.160.19, which is located in AUSTRALIA and managed by TRELLIAN PTY LTD. NS3.ABOVE.COM is listed as a nameserver host for 312,672 domains.

Also, while doing research I happened to notice that GLP just posted a thread talking about THIS subject on ATS at around 3:43, lol.........

Here's the title:

ABOVETOP SECRET GOVERMENT RUN SITE AND BEHIND DAVID BEACH STARTLING FIND !!!!!

Good job guys!!!!! Our ploy worked!
(joking, but you gotta love it
)

I guess they troll ATS for their topics!

edit on 10-2-2011 by sezsue because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
STOP!!!! STOP STOP STOP ALREADY.

Not everything is a conspiracy!!! wtf. People tell me Im overly conspiratorial and this is rediculous.

Hes not covering anything up he just doesnt believe it so it makes sense he wouldnt devote any time to an idea he doesnt believe.

Hes not saying he knows pole shift wont occur or will occur hes saying its his show, he doesnt buy it so hes not running stories he finds incredible. Period. gtho on the hes covering anything up.

He has some whack nut caller who does nothing but believes everything and calls about everything.

I will be the first to say KEEP ON OPEN MIND, like those that said the world is round when all said it was flat, or that the earth is center of the universe or that gravity is not a hoax BUT listen with discerning ears.

Hes not covering anything up. Maybe pole shift will occur. We dont know. Hes right in that scientists do say that the poles shift all the time. I find it completely plausible that a meteor or other astrological event could greatly effect the magnetic balance on earth. On March 15? no definitive data that I now of.

Peace, keep it civil, use paragraphs and no photos of your puppies or children.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Finally on the paranoia rants.

There ARE disinformation members on most controversial sites. Not just from governments.

Wiki just released that a law firm specializes in spin control. Part of their spin agenda is (as any savvy spin doctor would ) is to infiltrate social media to sway opinion. This makes total sense.

So we say 'disinformation members' and it sounds so sinister so cloak and dagger. But we back on and coin the terms that are used 'spin doctors' or 'political consultants' its far more plausible and it exists.

If you think the fbi doesnt have anyone here your delusional. They infiltrate any and all potentially subversive groups.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMindWar

4 May 2003 "Insta Kiss" Scam

This scam is designed to collect password information from your system. You are asked to download a program that steals your information. Hey, someone really likes you and sent you a Insta Kiss!! Click here to login and see who it is!! "Insta kiss" is a trademark of Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved

Registrant:
Registration Private
Domains by Proxy, Inc.
15111 N Hayden Rd., Suite 160
PMB353
Scottsdale, Arizona 85260
United States
Registered through: Go Daddy Software (www.godaddy.com...)

SOURCE: INTERNET SCAM INFO

I have no earthly idea what this all means........yet.

edit on 10-2-2011 by kinda kurious because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join