It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones finally talks about "Mystery Woman" Pole Shift

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by crimsonninja
why don't you people say my name instead of say girl who's husband heard? i am not defending dave at all and if you have been keeping up with what i have been saying the caller chad who called into the show with the real pole shift warning warned about a mis info leak that would lead you in the wrong place ! and that would be dave! i don't care what you believe my husband heard it and i do not know why it cant be found but your dealing with the department of homeland security! as warned by chad no audio is going to get out on the INTERNET right before glp went down someone produced the audio of that call on page 7 now that it is back up there were 8 pages erased to their thread which took the thread to page one they are not going to let this get out and they got this wrapped up and got you investigating dave and listing to this crap about weather modification so call me a liar what we heard was true and this entire thing with dave was mis info

Sorry honey. I heard a caller, such as yourself get slapped down once again today. There is so much BS flowing, how could anyone discipher the truth?

Wait! Maybe that's the point!

Get a grip.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by canadabcpg

i don't care WHAT dave says! and no he is not my husband!

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   

reply to post by canadabcpg

i don't care WHAT dave says! and no he is not my husband!

well your husband and dave are the only people to hear the call the rest of thousands of people online must not have that super hearing

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to [url=http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread661385/pg3#pid10541178]post by canadabcpg[/u

not going to argue with you believe what you want i dont blame you 5 people have heard it as far as i know
6 one on glp myself, bestfriend, husband and one person on the big thread so i do not know what else to say and
no point in arguing

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   

as warned by chad no audio is going to get out on the INTERNET right before glp went down someone produced the audio of that call on page 7 now that it is back up there were 8 pages erased to their thread which took the thread to page one

Isn't the radio show streamed onto the internet? And if so, how many people record it? And you're saying that only a few of all of the people that listened to the show are coming forward? Also that the US government has total control of the internet, to the point that they can stop anyone around the world who listened to that show and recorded it from putting the part up you're talking about?

That sounds insane.

Just went to GLP for the first time, this is the highlight so far :

[quote:Anonymous Coward 1254945]
Alex Jones big texas belly is acting like a counterweight and stopping the planets natural pole flipping process. The pole shift should have happened back in 2000, but Jone's fat jelly belly stoped the whole cycle.

edit on 10-2-2011 by Hitoshura because: (no reason given)

Ok, found something decent :

[quote:ruin]

I remember listening to the Alex Jones Show LIVE on the said date, Jan 28th, when Bob Chapman and Lindsay Williams were both on and I don't recall ANYONE call in about pole shift.

But just to confirm, I recently downloaded that particular show from Prison Planet TV Live Show Archives and sat thru the entire thing again (minus the commercials) which confirmed my previous assertion.

Those that claim what's online now is an edited version, lets compare the length of the show on Jan 28th with the rest of the archived content from that same week:

Mon Jan 24th: 154:35 (overdrive)
Tue Jan 25th: 136:37
Wed Jan 26th: 141:32 (overdrive)
Thu Jan 27th: 136:35
Fri Jan 28th: 141:40 (overdrive)

This clearly indicates that nothing else but the commercial breaks were cut out from each show and the rest of the content was left intact, as usual. You can hear when the show's about to go to a break and also when Alex comes back after each segment because music can be heard.

If you have the time, you can even sit and compare the run time of more shows and they will usually be around ~135 mins which is normal for a 3 hour show, minus the commercial breaks.

It's possible that the mystery caller might have appeared on another show or maybe on a different date, but it definitely was NOT Jan 28th on the Alex Jones Show.

www.godlikeproductions.com...

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Hitoshura

i am just repeating what was in the phone call and i am not the only one on the INTERNET that heard it
maybe you should look in more places than ats there are more that heard the call someone on glp said they found it and was just about to give a link when glp went down and now that its back up they haven't been online and there
are pages missing someone on conspiracy planet was also talking about hearing the call its not just me so think
what you want i know where your coming from and i understand ok so lets just hope and pray this caller was not
telling the truth and just drop this i have no way to prove what i am saying and really only said it here becuase every
where i said it before it was getting erased and when i said it here it didn't so look your right and i am wrong ok
i have no proof end of story we will see what happens i am not saying anything will i just know what my husband heard and the little bits and pieces i heard heck maybe its like what a member here suggested that it was a time shift or something i don't know i am not a argumentative type of person so you win your right ok .... ok

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 02:38 AM
link   

reply to post by Hitoshura

i am just repeating what was in the phone call and i am not the only one on the INTERNET that heard it
maybe you should look in more places than ats there are more that heard the call someone on glp said they found it and was just about to give a link when glp went down and now that its back up they haven't been online and there
are pages missing someone on conspiracy planet was also talking about hearing the call its not just me so think
what you want i know where your coming from and i understand ok so lets just hope and pray this caller was not
telling the truth and just drop this i have no way to prove what i am saying and really only said it here becuase every
where i said it before it was getting erased and when i said it here it didn't so look your right and i am wrong ok
i have no proof end of story we will see what happens i am not saying anything will i just know what my husband heard and the little bits and pieces i heard heck maybe its like what a member here suggested that it was a time shift or something i don't know i am not a argumentative type of person so you win your right ok .... ok

I've not won anything, it's just hard to keep an open mind on this at all when there's nobody uploading the original show. I suppose if it's there to download later on not many will record it, but I just think there'd be a whole lot more arguing and people kicking off if this had actually happened. Maybe it did, I don't know, I didn't listen to it so I can never be completely sure. The amount of people saying it didn't makes me think that there's some type of mix up though.

Sorry if I wound you up.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 03:06 AM
link   
My Opinion

you all need to stop reading things into this, go by facts not speculation and made up garbage, because then it is just a waste of time.
I enjoy finding out truth and even speculating to some degree but speculation is just that, not fact at all, just ideas that you can bounce off each other. Not facts at all. This right here is beyond that. This has become absurd.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by crimsonninja

I believe you. Can you please make a youtube video even just with audio saying what you and your hubby heard?
I know I cannot convince my family to move out of harms way unless I can show them a credible person that did hear what was said.

Please, can you do this for me, and the many others who dont know what to do right now and are being sucked into the dave and weather mod disinfo campaign?

Please make a youtube channel and make a video stating what you heard, even just as an audio recording.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   
more fuel to the fire

this is more tracing into who david is, does he work for government

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by crimsonninja

Don't let the arrogant and deliberately misinformed/ing grind you down.
Good for you too, sticking to your story regardless of the constant callous attacks from a couple of dodgy individuals here.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 03:53 AM
link   
?

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by canadabcpg
more fuel to the fire

this is more tracing into who david is, does he work for government

my initial instincts on this whole thing were it was very fishy.....always trust your instincts but i started to doubt mine because people attacked me on youtube for questioning who david was, david attacked ATS but i keep going back and forth on this

initial instincts were this is #ing weird, gotta stick with that OR better to not get involved and ignore this which is probably the smart thing to do

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 04:15 AM
link   
This new AJ video was made by David Beach, and he has a new Youtube channel where he posted his clearing the air video.

This video does *not* talk about that show, it talks about AJ being harrassed by a woman that constantly calls him, and he hangs up on her.

Remember, when someone posted about the 2 minute delay? It is there just for callers like this woman, and AJ made this video to explain that. Cutting people out that are loony tunes is not "covering" anything up.

If you read the posts in this thread, you will see that someone has posted that the raw audio is not cut short or in any other way edited from that show. He went to the trouble to listen and to report the facts, yet still, no one listens.

DutchSinse is disnfo. He goes on wild goose chases and nothing he puts on video is credible. One thing he did acheive though, was to get David to post the "clearing the air" video.

DucthSinse's previous vid claimed David had not incorporated his Company in California. This was a false claim about the information that I posted. I never claimed it was, in fact, I said it wasn't.

David even admitted it wasn't incorporated in California on his "clearing the air" video.

I will say it one more time.

David posted his personal information on the internet.

All I did was copy and paste it.

*HE* states in his video his LLC was never incorporated in California.

I wonder if the IRS might find that information useful, since he also admitted to working there. Under an unlicensed LLC.

Once again, information *HE* made public.

As for DucthSinse, David says in the "clearing the air" video that he lives in Costa Rica, and that was why he was sweating. How does he stretch that to Hawaii?

And why did that loon DutchSinse call the California phone number when it was posted that David lives in Costa Rica? Really? He lacks reading and comprehension skills.

This has gotten to be a comedy of disonformation and misinformation, and DutchSinse is the biggest player of them all.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 04:19 AM
link   
oh boy more confused than ever

time to step back from all this watch from sidelines for now

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 04:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Libertygal

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Oh and for some concrete PROOF David has ties to GLP.

Link

Fair Use Notice: More radical regime draconian powers that Obama gives to himself as he declares detention for "pre-future" crimes that have not been committed. Obama wants to permanantly hold American citizens without trial and gave himself the power to do so. Now, the powers -to-be behind the scenes of the New World Order can read your mind and predict the future. Americas new Regime change. The change we can believe in?
FAIR USE NOTICE: This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. The Government Rag is making such material available in an effort to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. For more information go to: www.law.cornell.edu...

Epazuti (less)

Category: General
Tags: Obama, regime, wants, to, hold, Americans, in, detention, without, trial, pre-crimes, future, crimes, bush, new, world, order, soros

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by ANClENT

I saw the video, whats your point?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join