It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones finally talks about "Mystery Woman" Pole Shift

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Poster 'tigermoff' authored a thread about Jones' "massive U-turn" www.abovetopsecret.com...
and I also authored one called Jones says no pole shift. My point is, this massive u-turn is what makes me very confused and suspiscious now about Alex. I really liked him, and listened every day. Today I did not tune in. Probably wont anymore. Too many of these "u turn" incidents going on. But why? And ever since the "Dave" stuff.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
i think that proves it. he skirted around the issue and tried to divert attention from the concerns at hand by ranting at a tangent and playing us all for fools. i have known for a while that he, like dylan avery is a disinfo government agent and i don't trust a thing he says. as he was so passionate and insistent that the government cannot alter the weather, i take it as almost guaranteed that they can, on that alone. it would do well to keep an eye on the movements and whereabouts of politicians, top business people and other 'v.i.p's' other the next while. that will be more telling.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
This is from crimsonninja on an earlier post: "OK word for word from my husbands memory after the commercial break Alex Jones took calls the first call was about the dollar collapse the second call was from a caller named chad from Washington ( husband thinks bogus name) chad starts off by saying im glad i got through i am calling you from the white house about something that needs to get out to the public ( Alex says : your calling from the white house?) chad: yes and what i have to say is very important myself and another member of this administration received a tip about a possible pole shift occurence around mid march on or following the fifteenth i know leaking this information will inevitably be traced back to me but i plan to get my family and go to a safe location there is already a well thought out cover story for this a person who will be warning you of the same thing i want your listeners to know that story will be false homeland security has this contingency plan in the making 2 hours after myself and another here were informed ( alex listen this is very intriging and we want to hear more from you caller stay on the line we have to go take a quick break . /// ok that is all from my husbands mouth word for word."

This is from the first thread discussing "David's" video, page 79. This is not the caller Alex referred to in the video posted by the OP. I agree with the OP, this doesn't necessarily clear the record, just leaves additonal questions???

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Allis1

Yes ... here is another thing AJ covers ... ANY mention of no plane or TV fakery .. which is exactly what happened ... gets cut off immediately ... and I mean without any discussion or debate ... when if looked into ..is exactly what happened..

Also... he is very reticent to mention who EXACTLY is behind the NWO ...(try mentioning the Vatican to him.. Ive heard him mock a caller that did with .. "oh yeah and UFOs are ready to land on the WH lawn" right after) ..his big boogie man is always "offshore bankers"... without much specification...

Alex is the next safety net down ... sort of like Beck ... making the "rebels" think they are getting somewhere once they figure out the media is corrupt ... and the left-right illusion .. misdirecting those that are waking up .. buying more time...

On topic ... he did NOT address the actual caller originally mentioned in Daves original video ..and I am beginning to think that "belle" and ,,whatever the other name used by the "climate change woman" was a cover ..so that we would confuse the two ..

if you listen to when she called on Noory ... he says something like "what TOOK you so long.." as if he was expecting the call ..

I have tried to get thru to Noory many times without success ... but she was able to get thru to BOTH in the same day ...

I also think this does not bode well ... but looking at the distance of the comet on 3/15 ... how could it have the effect hypothesized?

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Klassified

Originally posted by AmethystSD
reply to post by Klassified

Jones is claiming that clip he played on this video that the OP posted, is the clip people are accusing him of censoring. Is he confused, or is he lying? Or is there no clip? I am more inclined to trust the ATS member who said she heard it with her husband and friend, than I am to trust him.

Well, since I don't put much faith in Alex anyway, I would have to go with the seemingly multitude of people who say they heard it. And it was about poleshifts.

So I'm going to make this offer for the third, and last time. If someone will give me the date, and the hour this person was on, and tell me what I'm looking for, I MIGHT be able to come up with it. All I can offer is to try. I have a source that MIGHT have this uncut.

The date is Friday January 28th 2011 the live Alex Jones show on radio. A caller, originally a woman but it could be a men too called the show saying around March 15th there will be a polar shift and that she or he knows that from the white house where she (he) works... I do not know the time of the call. Do you need anything else to know? Please, find the uncut record of the show if you can.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Sure seems like Alex substituted a different clip just to put a stop to the controversy. If that was the real clip, nobody would have cared, not even Dave.

If anything, AJ deepened the mystery. He seemed to finally acknowledge there was a call, but substituted a looney caller no one would have taken seriously, then he goes into his usual yelling drama which comes off like acting.

And yet, I still can't get my head around this concept of the pole shift. Also, I can't imagine anyone on the White House staff calling Alex to leak anything. So there are a lot of angles here that to me are strange and a little goofy.

I was ready to forget about the whole thing until I saw AJ on this thread apparently trying his best to keep a lid on whatever this is even going so far as to use a bogus clip to say "see, that's all it was.. nonsense!"

I'm not buying that the crazy lady was the actual caller in question. Smells like a coverup.

Someone on another thread theorized that the phrase "pole shift" could be code for something else maybe.

This is one of the best mysteries I've seen on ATS in a long time!

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
people record the live feeds everyday for Alex Jones and nobody can find this audio David claims exists from Jan 28th....David would have heard the audio everyone else did listening live

some people are merely taking the word of my husband said it exists or david said it exists...PROVIDE US THE AUDIO from Jan 28th if it exists....

The audio Alex talked about today is from Feb 3rd

This link below is from Feb 3rd coast to coast am, a lady calling herself natalie talks about weather modification.....she also called in earlier that day Feb 3rd on Alex Jones but she called herself Belle and George in audio below points this out as that was you.....Ya she says....so she used different names, called in same day and its about weather modification

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
my theory about all this is David made a mistake and he's actually talking about the audio ABOVE from Feb 3rd

David is an older dude and you make more mistakes when Older even his last video he said its March 7th (It was Feb 7th) so I can see he might have mixed it up

but thats just me trying to fill in the blanks because nobody has the supposed jan 28th audio with Davids description

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by sayiamu

... he did NOT address the actual caller originally mentioned in Daves original video ..and I am beginning to think that "belle" and ,,whatever the other name used by the "climate change woman" was a cover ..so that we would confuse the two ..

Exactly what I have been saying. I want to hear AJ discuss the claims of the "Dave guy" where he says he heard a caller claiming to be from the White House and that he was taking his family to higher ground because of what supposedly could happen around the 15th. AJ keeps blabbing about the weather modification girl and how he don't believe in a pole shift coming anytime soon which is fine and dandy but what about this White House caller that more then one person is saying they heard and how AJ quickly, again supposedly, went to a commercial then came back on-air and ignored what happened?

"Dave guy" seemed like a genuine fan of AJ and a loyal listener so why can't AJ address this fans claims since it obviously bothered the fan so much to go as far as to make a video about it asking AJ to please clear the air on what he thought he heard.

I just want Alex Jones to discuss the "Dave guy" claims and stop beating around the bush.

2 wooden nickles.
Bzzzzzzz

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
I don't feel bad for Alex, he shouldn't hide things like this on his show. If he's angry, the only cause for it is him self. Knowing the people that listen to his show, didn't he expect a backlash?

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheWorldSpins
I don't feel bad for Alex, he shouldn't hide things like this on his show. If he's angry, the only cause for it is him self. Knowing the people that listen to his show, didn't he expect a backlash?

this is very true

Alex Jones creates more paranoid people who cant think rationally

this is why i prefer to listen to stefbot...it allowed me to think a bit more rationally instead of the fear mongering and sensationalism alex does

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by AmethystSD
reply to post by Klassified

Jones is claiming that clip he played on this video that the OP posted, is the clip people are accusing him of censoring. Is he confused, or is he lying? Or is there no clip? I am more inclined to trust the ATS member who said she heard it with her husband and friend, than I am to trust him.

Let's continue this coversation on April fools day. Unbelievable the delusional thinking here. I love a good conspiracy theory, but this is ridiculuos. And yes, I actually am a daily listener.

Some people just live on wishful thinking.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   
well no matter what your thoughts on AJ,
you can't say he isn't entertaining. lmao

I watched that clip in the OP and just had
to lmao. He remind me of a lil kid I knew
in the 6th grade who had ADHD and never
took his meds and wound up bouncing
off the walls every day.

I wonder if AJ takes any meds ???
lol

maybe he really was that kid in the 6th grade
and just changed his name.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
I love how when people are proven wrong, which I already knew they were when no audio/video of the woman was ever shown, change it to something else, now its a male caller from the white house, well wheres the video/audio of the male caller from the white house? THERE IS PEOPLE THAT RECORD THE ALEX JONES SHOW EVERY SINGLE DAY FROM WHEN IT FIRST AIRS LIVE, IF IT WERE REAL SOMEONE WOULD HAVE IT

Quit defending the moron Dave, he was already proven to be a liar, you're just making yourself look stupid by defending him.

The people that piss me off the most are the ones that say "SEE DAVE WAS RIGHT, THERE WAS A MYSTERY CALLER", No there was not its the same stupid idiotic caller that calls every single day, i'm with alex i'm glad he went off, he deserves to go off on people that just dont get it , which seems to be like the most of you here on ats

Whats worse is that the thread is not getting the flags it deserves, people and their pride to admit they were wrong...
edit on 10-2-2011 by ANClENT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Newbomb Turk

Thanks for linking, just cracked me up watching that. I love the way he starts out talking, then gradually just ends up so wound up that he's bouncing around and shouting. I think he seriously needs to calm down, but am starting to like him more.
edit on 10-2-2011 by Hitoshura because: fixed error

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Now I know where all those fruit loops in my yard are coming from. Damn you Easter Bunny!

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by ANClENT
THERE IS PEOPLE THAT RECORD THE ALEX JONES SHOW EVERY SINGLE DAY FROM WHEN IT FIRST AIRS LIVE, IF IT WERE REAL SOMEONE WOULD HAVE IT

That quote is for all the people on here that are still going on about a caller that was 'edited out'. I mean, what the hell? How could it be possible at all that nobody on the net would have the original broadcast with this caller if it had actually happened? This whole thing is just getting stupid.

Or maybe people keep trying to upload the clips and they're deleted from youtube? Along with the posts and threads they make on the forums linking to them?

Seriously.

Am starting to think some people around here will be depressed to find they're still alive on the 16th of march if nothing has happened. You might have to carry on living your lives, deal with it!
edit on 10-2-2011 by Hitoshura because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   
why don't you people say my name instead of say girl who's husband heard? i am not defending dave at all and if you have been keeping up with what i have been saying the caller chad who called into the show with the real pole shift warning warned about a mis info leak that would lead you in the wrong place ! and that would be dave! i don't care what you believe my husband heard it and i do not know why it cant be found but your dealing with the department of homeland security! as warned by chad no audio is going to get out on the INTERNET right before glp went down someone produced the audio of that call on page 7 now that it is back up there were 8 pages erased to their thread which took the thread to page one they are not going to let this get out and they got this wrapped up and got you investigating dave and listing to this crap about weather modification so call me a liar what we heard was true and this entire thing with dave was mis info

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Why is there even in arguement about this. There should be, well im listening to what your saying, everything i have read so far has no amount of IRON to it and so im not disagreeing with you but i am reserved in my opinions until a certain pole shift date (ALLEDGELY passes) AFTER SO CALLED DATE, alledge death of facebook date ironically, this is a moot conversation.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by crimsonninja
why don't you people say my name instead of say girl who's husband heard? i am not defending dave at all and if you have been keeping up with what i have been saying the caller chad who called into the show with the real pole shift warning warned about a mis info leak that would lead you in the wrong place ! and that would be dave! i don't care what you believe my husband heard it and i do not know why it cant be found but your dealing with the department of homeland security! as warned by chad no audio is going to get out on the INTERNET right before glp went down someone produced the audio of that call on page 7 now that it is back up there were 8 pages erased to their thread which took the thread to page one they are not going to let this get out and they got this wrapped up and got you investigating dave and listing to this crap about weather modification so call me a liar what we heard was true and this entire thing with dave was mis info

is your husband Dave?

because Dave seems to be the only one who heard it

Dave also said it was March 7th when it Was Feb 7th....Dave also said Aliens eat children in underground bunkers and he said Youtube kept putting his account on maitenance when Youtube was doing Maintenance for the entire site

PROVIDE THE JAN 28th AUDIO

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join