It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones finally talks about "Mystery Woman" Pole Shift

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Finally wouldn't ya say?

From the youtube poster:

I am very surprised that Alex Jones admitted there was a caller and that he cut her out of his show. Proof from Alex Jones mouth that I was telling the truth. Now even after this, will you accept it? I have not lied about any thing.

For some reason I seem to still be left with a...lingering suspicion. About what....I wish I knew

Thoughts?
edit on 9-2-2011 by Newbomb Turk because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I will say however that I wonder how many from my original thread that were some of the loudest at conveying that "there was no woman caller" and even going so far as to attack many of the people (some who joined up JUST so they could say that they heard the woman) caller on his show only to then call them "hoaxers" and "liars"

Yea.....we'll see.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
But that isn't anything like the clip that the Youtube guy and one of our members said they heard. The woman from that clip did not sound like she was trying to disguise her voice and she didn't say any of the things mentioned. It's obviously not the clip.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
I notice Alex didn't offer to play the original clip. And he said it had not been censored from the show. Yet no one was able to find it. What's up with that?

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
i said it once and ill say it again there was a caller but he wasn't female

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Klassified

Jones is claiming that clip he played on this video that the OP posted, is the clip people are accusing him of censoring. Is he confused, or is he lying? Or is there no clip? I am more inclined to trust the ATS member who said she heard it with her husband and friend, than I am to trust him.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Kinda funny watching the mocker mock mockery

"lingering suspicions?" Me too, particularly with anything a media outlet tells me. Her comments, to me, did not really make sense, now that I have heard them.
Who knows man, could be crap, could be backpeddling damage control.

Peace,
spec

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
You know turk, i used to be an Alex Jones fan, actually he woke me up to my realities several years ago, but since that time, it seems like he is more of a cia plant, than a man trying to wake the masses. I wouldn't have said that even just a year or so ago, but i will say it now!

Anyhoot, glad to see that you received your pride back after several posters thought that you where lying about the female caller! amazes me how people on ats are so quick to discern any type of events, as they love their msm

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Klassified
I notice Alex didn't offer to play the original clip. And he said it had not been censored from the show. Yet no one was able to find it. What's up with that?

Oh and yep that is what I was talking about in my OP
Still left with a strange suspicion for some reason...when I was expecting closure hmmmmm....

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Yeah, at last. The only one who herd the show About pole shift coming on 15th of march, was that crazy David.

link   
he didn't even address the fact that the podcast, released by infowars or whatever, from the 28th of january had the phone calls completely cut out. didn't even mention the lady from the whitehouse. hes just pissed because the average joe watching and listening to his show are starting to realize the bs that comes out of his mouth and the constant cover ups he does with his guests and callers and especially his fear mongoring tactics. hes like a little wannabe elite trying to control his viewers with "his supreme research and all his inside information." alex jones is a joke.

link   

Originally posted by crimsonninja
i said it once and ill say it again there was a caller but he wasn't female

I've not heard this. Could you elaborate?

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I'm not to family with Alex Jone's live radio stuff is he always this emotive and angry?

Maybe he got so ever whelmed with negative emotion he constructed a bad response?

Could anyone enlighten me to what other things he's covered or dealt with thats made you suspicious of him

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by AmethystSD

Jones is claiming that clip he played on this video that the OP posted, is the clip people are accusing him of censoring. Is he confused, or is he lying? Or is there no clip? I am more inclined to trust the ATS member who said she heard it with her husband and friend, than I am to trust him.

Well, since I don't put much faith in Alex anyway, I would have to go with the seemingly multitude of people who say they heard it. And it was about poleshifts.

So I'm going to make this offer for the third, and last time. If someone will give me the date, and the hour this person was on, and tell me what I'm looking for, I MIGHT be able to come up with it. All I can offer is to try. I have a source that MIGHT have this uncut.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   

me my husband and my best friend heard the call it was a male caller ( chad from Washington) who warned of a pole shift mid march and also warned that dhs was putting a false leak to counter his to lead people in the wrong direction he stated that this dis info plan was made 2 hours after the leak came into the white house and only him
and one other member of the administration knew about the pole shift , he stated that it didn't matter if they found out he leaked it he was getting his family safe, anyway as soon as he mentioned dhs Alex quickly put him on hold and went to commercial break but when he returned the caller was gone

i posted more in detail here www.abovetopsecret.com... like 5 pages back
edit on 9-2-2011 by crimsonninja because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
there he adressed it. there was no woman adressing a pole shift from the white house. only the same lady that calls in all the time. like alex said nothing will happen on 3-15-2011 if he was trying to cover it up why would he mention the date. geez people quit being such idiots you give ats a bad name

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Seing that video clip, makes me believe more than ever, that he actually lied about not censoring that woman out of the show.

At first he says, that it was some woman calling about weather modificationss, then when the woman actually calls and talk about pole shift, he more or less admits to be tired of her calling and her claims and that he censored her. And why would he be so angry about it, if she hadn't called before at all.

I don't say he doesn't have a legitimate reason to not cut her off,since she sure did sounded delusional and anoying. And i understand why he would lie about censoring her in the beginning, so he could save face, from all the critics, and was lucky to have another caller talk about weather modifications, he could claim was the mystery caller. Unfortunate for him this woman called again, so maybe this David guy was right all along, about the mystery caller at least?

Anyway, that's my theory of it all. I could be wrong, but that his reaction to that woman caller, sure made me think that his first defence story was a big lie in order to save face.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
david beach has a new youtube channel www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Alex Jones Is Full Of # He Is Nothing But A Fear Monger !!!! And When Something Real Is Happing He Says He Dosn't Believe It I In My Opinion Believe He Is Nothing More Then Horse # Hey Alex Look Into HAARP And Stop Making A Profit Of Peoples Fears Thats Just My Opinion On Alex Jones And Next Time Dont Blow A Gasket On Air Dumbass lol

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
LMAO!

Poor Alex. Don't have a cow man!

At least Alex spoke with some common sense here. Y'all gonna drive him crazy. So that same woman calls a hundred times a day? Disconnect the phone. Get a new number. Put her on call block. Jesus H. Christ! Slip out the back, Jack.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join