It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JPMorgan Chase Wrongly Forecloses On Military Families

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by SJE98
That 2 million is joke. JP Morgan has done far more harm than 2 million dollars worth.

And we are told to be afraid of 'terrorists' from over seas...

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   
I don't know if I trust Huffington Post and NPR as credible and reliable news sources.
Anyone backed by Soros is a chronic liar, IMHO. Fox is just as bad. It's like watching a chess game with only one player moving both pieces. We all know JP Morgan-Chase is in bed with the US government, no surprise there. However, what is a surprise is that alot of people believe military personell should get a 'free' home. Absolutely not. They work for the government. So do teachers, firefighters, policemen, et al. Should we give them free homes, too? No. No disrespect to anyone that has served for that country. There was a good book that I read called "The Narcissism Epidemic: Living in the Age of Entitlement"

I know, I know. All of this coming from a Swede. Aren't stereotypes a b****?

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheAnuraOne

I know, I know. All of this coming from a Swede. Aren't stereotypes a b****?

Say hello to Billy Miere

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 04:07 AM
link   
I *PRAY* that wiki leaks releases ALL the secret crap on JPChaseMorgan.. I want to see them fall. They are the demon seed of America. Greedy Bankers, the end is near. When their secrets come out, they will all jump off their fancy buildings like in the Great Depression. lol....

And History repeats itself. Guess we didn't learn.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
Say hello to Billy Miere

Miere was a controversial Swiss who dealt with endtimes prophecies who also claimed to be abducted. I don't know the relevance to the original thread, but okay. Good thread though. The more people expose tyrannical corporations like JP Morgan-Chase, the more people are aware.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Pharyax

Shall I paint a big red X on the ground for them to have a target to aim for?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join