It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hackers Anonymous message to the United States Government! (Regarding Egypt)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

Originally posted by la2
all this 'anonymous' stuff is just too neat and tidy for my liking, same with the wikileaks situation, something stinks, and i think its all been to divert our attention away from a real issue.

correct u r

wikileaks funded by Soros,
Soros wants a New World Order through
the United Nations

anon comes on the scene and attacks the
banks that stopped processing donations
to wikileaks. so anon was helping wikileaks.
and now anon is attacking opponents of regime
change in Egypt.

that's ironic, cuz that's the same objective as Soros,
The United Nations, and the NWO. so that makes
anon guilty of fostering and purporting the NWO
agenda by association.

This agenda is like a finely tuned Orchestra.
The woodwinds have their parts to play. Brass
have their parts to play. Percussion have their
own parts as well. However, there is only 1
Conductor who keeps them all on the same
sheet of music. And the conductor is Soros.

Boondock you may be half-right, but if Soros is revealed to be some kind of world-destroying monster behind the curtains, you can bet your arse that Anonymous would turn on him.

Can you give me some evidence that Wikileaks is funded by Soros? Even if it is... It does NOT mean anonymous has any affiliation with Soros, besides appreciating the fact that certain corrupt people are getting caught out in the headlights of the wiki cables.

Don't make too many presumptions too soon.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by MindSpin

I can't wait to laugh at all the little Anon kiddies as they are dragged out of their Mom's basement crying after they are arrested by the FBI.

Silly script kiddies...
Yeah, that's definitely what they used to be, but I mean all kids grow up, and they've been around a while now. Plus you just know they have a few older mentor hackers that lead the show but let them do all the dirty work...

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Wow great job anom!!!!

WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU WHEN IRAN WAS PROTESTING AGAINST AHMUD DINAJAD?

Do you just pick and choose who you want to stand up for? Bunch of wimps!!

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   
They remind me of The Committee of Public Safety.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by hillynilly
Wow great job anom!!!!

WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU WHEN IRAN WAS PROTESTING AGAINST AHMUD DINAJAD?

Do you just pick and choose who you want to stand up for? Bunch of wimps!!

forums.whyweprotest.net...

Hello, leaders of Iran. We are Anonymous.

As the eyes of the entire world hold you under close scrutiny, the eyes of the internet have taken a similar notice of your recent actions. While the governments of the world condemn you for your suppression of human rights, Anonymous has taken a particular interest in your recent attempts to censor the internet, not only for your own people, but for the citizens of the entire world.

Such suppression of dissent cannot go unpunished. By cutting off communication of the Iranian citizens to the rest of the world, you have made it clear to us that the most revered of human rights - the right to free speech - is no longer important to you. By seeking to silence the voice of the people in an election and subsequently seeking to silence criticism of such a gross cover-up, you have perpetuated the anger and rage of your people. Anonymous has therefore made it our mission to see to it that the voice of the Iranian people can be heard around the world.

Just like another authoritarian religious extremist group, Anonymous will tear down the walls of silence using only the truth - the truth that you are trying so hard to suppress by use of violence, intimidation, and fascist laws.

As your people continue to riot and to speak out against you; as you continue to beat and shoot your own citizens in the street; as you continue to lie to the face of the entire world; know that the internet is watching - and we do not like what we see.

Knowledge is free.

We are Anonymous.
We are Legion.
We do not forgive.
We do not forget.

Expect us.

2009 Iranian election protests

Front page of The Pirate Bay, June 20, 2009. Anonymous, together with The Pirate Bay, launched an Iranian Green Party Support site.[63]
Main article: 2009 Iranian election protests
Following allegations of vote rigging after the results of the June 2009 Iranian presidential election were announced, declaring Iran's incumbent President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad as the winner, thousands of Iranians participated in demonstrations. Anonymous, together with The Pirate Bay and various Iranian hackers, launched an Iranian Green Party Support site Anonymous Iran.[63] The site has drawn over 22,000 supporters world wide and allows for information exchange between the world and Iran, despite attempts by the Iranian government to censor news about the riots on the internet.

en.wikipedia.org...(group)#2009_Iranian_election_protests

The above was 2009.

Now for 2011...

ghostofvanzetti.wordpress.com... ous-begins-opiran/

To the noble people of Iran-
We know how great you are. You have been killed, jailed, tortured and silenced by the illegal regime which has hijacked your country for the past thirty-two years, and yet you still rose up last year against a force that you knew meant you harm. They may kill one person every eight hours, but they can’t kill your fighting spirit. They can’t kill your freedom. Know that we support you. Know that you are not alone.~statement from participants in #OpIran

Oh and a forum dedicated to the very subject you were too quick to shout and rant about not existing, but since you couldn't be arsed researching... I've done it for you.

iran.whyweprotest.net...
edit on 10-2-2011 by mr-lizard because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by TechUnique

Will the united states government support the people of Egypt instead of the tyrannical Egyptian government?

FAT CHANCE.

Tear gas cannisters made in the USA?

Don't throw fuel on the fire you twats.
edit on 26/10/2010 by TechUnique because: (no reason given)

thank you anon. hopefully we as a government will side with the ppl in egypt and not with the powers that be. we should all stand up and shout in 1 voice, "WE WILL NOT BE TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF ANYMORE!!!!!"
if we all do this long and loud enough then they will have to give power back to the ppl. but only if their whole workforce does it at the same time! GO EGYPT! RECLAIM YOUR RIGHTS AS HUMAN BEINGS!

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

Wheres the youtube video?

That could of been made whenever, lets be serious now,
a wiki which can be redacted, edited, and changed by someone at any time?

Oh and a blog from wordpress??

Anom wasn't threatening the USA over Iran.

Can you say *hidden agenda*?
edit on 10-2-2011 by hillynilly because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 02:32 AM
link   

edit on 2/10/2011 by PhantomLimb because: double post

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
reply to post by TechUnique

It seems to me Anonymous is a shadow group who does even know who they are made up of. You have a point and I should have made my point better. That could have been posted by one member without the blessings of the whole group is how I should have worded it. Do you know if it was a decision by the group or one angry member looking for attention. If you think about it, why would Hackers advertise when they are looking at twenty plus years for their crimes? I suspect any Hacker worth worrying about is not advertising like common media whores.

You need to look up what Anonymous is. They don't know who all is in the group because it's anonymous. Get it?

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gixxer
i have a hand gun that says made in isreal does that mean if i use it to rob a bank , isreal is supporting that?

No.

But if Israel paid for that weapon then they certainly would be supporting you.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   
I wonder how many people in the "Anonymous" group would be alive today to post this, had it not been for US involvement in thier country in the past, namely 1940's and beyond. Ironic , is it not?

Saying that, you are listening to a bunch of young snot heads that do not have a a clue , or any glue to why things are the way they are. They are asking Papa for a new car lease, after they cracked up the last one while driving drunk and on crack.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by hillynilly
reply to post by mr-lizard

Wheres the youtube video?

That could of been made whenever, lets be serious now,
a wiki which can be redacted, edited, and changed by someone at any time?

Oh and a blog from wordpress??

Anom wasn't threatening the USA over Iran.

Can you say *hidden agenda*?]

Well it wasn't made 'whenever', I remember it.

But hell, if you're going to play funny buggers, let's roll.

As you can see from this following link, it was discussed and placed into action in 2009. Exactly the same year I mentioned previously.

www.godlikeproductions.com...

And an article from Digital journal in.... Oh look... 2009.

www.digitaljournal.com...

and yet another article dated 2009.

www.wired.com...

and a wiki article detailing the Iran 2009 Anonymous protest

en.wikipedia.org...

Anonymous Iran

Homepage of The Pirate Bay on 20 June 2009; it remained renamed in solidarity for several days, as Anonymous and TPB had collaborated on the launching of the website Anonymous Iran.
Anonymous, together with The Pirate Bay, established the Iranian Green Party Support site Anonymous Iran during the protests. The site, which has drawn over 22,000 supporters world wide, provides several tools to circumvent the Iranian regime's Internet censorship; the site thus provides covert resources and support to Iranians who are directly protesting.[18][19] Anonymous has published a short video on Iran and has released a message to the Iranian government, manifestos in which Anonymous declares its reasons for supporting the protests.
In addition to providing support and resources, the site also features a daily report on events in Iran by underground journalist Josh Shahryar called the Green Brief.

and another article 2009

www.nowpublic.com...

and the YOUTUBE video:

www.youtube.com...

And check that date....... 2.0.0.9...

and another...

www.youtube.com...

edit on 10-2-2011 by mr-lizard because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by charlyv
I wonder how many people in the "Anonymous" group would be alive today to post this, had it not been for US involvement in thier country in the past, namely 1940's and beyond. Ironic , is it not?

I wonder how you'd even be alive if it wasn't from your non-American descendants?

Saying that, you are listening to a bunch of young snot heads that do not have a a clue , or any glue to why things are the way they are. They are asking Papa for a new car lease, after they cracked up the last one while driving drunk and on crack.

Care to tell me... 'Why things are?'

Please... educate me

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 04:50 AM
link   
reply to post by MindSpin

Originally posted by MindSpin
I can't wait to laugh at all the little Anon kiddies as they are dragged out of their Mom's basement crying after they are arrested by the FBI.

Silly script kiddies...

you should really leave the community. we'd be better off without you.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555

Originally posted by davespanners
Anonymous just gets more and more ridiculous ever month.

A non accountable non elected group of people that decide on an arbitrary basis who is or isn't guilt of and punishable for things they as a group deem as bad ranting on about democracy like a 1st year university student that has just finished watching v for vendetta.

Should the US government keep their noses out of Egypt, Yes, does it have anything to do with a bunch of "hackers" from a rather silly web site. No

Star for that. Good post.

I think the point of a star is so that you don't have to post a one liner saying "Star for that. Good post." See, staring the post informs them that someone thought is was good.

On topic, as much as I would like to think Anon has the power to target the government, I'm not sure they do. I'd hate to see them being round up and taken off by the feds. Regardless I'll be rooting for them.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 05:15 AM
link   

your link lead me to this on youtube check it out
www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gixxer
i have a hand gun that says made in isreal does that mean if i use it to rob a bank , isreal is supporting that?

False analogy. The US government CLEARLY did not give tear gas to the Egyptian government for use in wars against other countries. Tear gas is for control and dispersal of rioting mobs. Hence, the USA was perfectly willing to help Mubarak stop protest against his dictatorship and keep him in power. This is typical of the US government. It speaks glibly about supporting democracy whilst assisting tyrannical governments that protect its strategic, global interests to put down democracy.

People are waking up to its rank hypocrisy. Some of us have been aware of it for a long time.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   

S&F&

Sometimes, I do SO wish I was anonymous.

VIDEO: Closing WikiLeaks = Population Control?

edit on 10/2/11 by soficrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Anonymous will end up as 2011's "Time Person of the Year." I foresee expanding efforts on their part, enboldened by recent successes. I hope their growing power does not end up consuming its own, as is too often the case with power.

As for the U.S. government, it no longer has ANY moral high ground on which to stand with now over a decade of unprovoked war and mass murder, of carnage for profits, as well as now routinely and even openly hostile and abusive to its own citizenry. Things like the Patriot Act and the TSA would not have been tolerated by the American public 40 years ago. As a U.S. citizen and veteran, that saddens me considerably, but I am not hypocritical nor dishonorable such that I can't admit the truth.

Most controversially, I suscribe most of the fault for this erosion of American freedom to the rise of American Christian extremism and radicalism. American Evangelicals are jihadists of the highest order, they merely have better PR and weaponry than their Islamic soulmates.
edit on 10-2-2011 by pajoly because: typo, as usual

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   

If I don't like the way you live, but do nothing, does that mean I support whatever you do. I do support the "good" poeple of Egypt. However, what is America supposed to do ? What about the rest of the world ? What is it America's responsibility ? Should America send the military over there and make things worse ? What would the Egyptian military do if we went over there ? What would their leader do with the shipping lanes Egypt controls ?

People ... Use your heads in this. Yes, I to want their leader to step down and make a quick, yet organized transition. They have my full support, but short of flying over there, what am I to do ? Hmm ???

I have a t-shirt made in China. If I suffocate you with it, does that mean China supports this ? ( and you will say, only if they do and I say they are not )

Get real with that statement please .. Ha Ha, you have to to be kidding right ? (You can say that about anything made anywhere.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join