It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hackers Anonymous message to the United States Government! (Regarding Egypt)

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by TechUnique

Anonymous is a CIA proxy. This is all a clever "show" to sell how "dangerous" hackers are so they can regulate the internet.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard

Originally posted by hillynilly
Wow great job anom!!!!

WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU WHEN IRAN WAS PROTESTING AGAINST AHMUD DINAJAD?

Do you just pick and choose who you want to stand up for? Bunch of wimps!!

forums.whyweprotest.net...

Hello, leaders of Iran. We are Anonymous.

As the eyes of the entire world hold you under close scrutiny, the eyes of the internet have taken a similar notice of your recent actions. While the governments of the world condemn you for your suppression of human rights, Anonymous has taken a particular interest in your recent attempts to censor the internet, not only for your own people, but for the citizens of the entire world.

Such suppression of dissent cannot go unpunished. By cutting off communication of the Iranian citizens to the rest of the world, you have made it clear to us that the most revered of human rights - the right to free speech - is no longer important to you. By seeking to silence the voice of the people in an election and subsequently seeking to silence criticism of such a gross cover-up, you have perpetuated the anger and rage of your people. Anonymous has therefore made it our mission to see to it that the voice of the Iranian people can be heard around the world.

Just like another authoritarian religious extremist group, Anonymous will tear down the walls of silence using only the truth - the truth that you are trying so hard to suppress by use of violence, intimidation, and fascist laws.

As your people continue to riot and to speak out against you; as you continue to beat and shoot your own citizens in the street; as you continue to lie to the face of the entire world; know that the internet is watching - and we do not like what we see.

Knowledge is free.

We are Anonymous.
We are Legion.
We do not forgive.
We do not forget.

Expect us.

2009 Iranian election protests

Front page of The Pirate Bay, June 20, 2009. Anonymous, together with The Pirate Bay, launched an Iranian Green Party Support site.[63]
Main article: 2009 Iranian election protests
Following allegations of vote rigging after the results of the June 2009 Iranian presidential election were announced, declaring Iran's incumbent President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad as the winner, thousands of Iranians participated in demonstrations. Anonymous, together with The Pirate Bay and various Iranian hackers, launched an Iranian Green Party Support site Anonymous Iran.[63] The site has drawn over 22,000 supporters world wide and allows for information exchange between the world and Iran, despite attempts by the Iranian government to censor news about the riots on the internet.

en.wikipedia.org...(group)#2009_Iranian_election_protests

The above was 2009.

Now for 2011...

ghostofvanzetti.wordpress.com... ous-begins-opiran/

To the noble people of Iran-
We know how great you are. You have been killed, jailed, tortured and silenced by the illegal regime which has hijacked your country for the past thirty-two years, and yet you still rose up last year against a force that you knew meant you harm. They may kill one person every eight hours, but they can’t kill your fighting spirit. They can’t kill your freedom. Know that we support you. Know that you are not alone.~statement from participants in #OpIran

Oh and a forum dedicated to the very subject you were too quick to shout and rant about not existing, but since you couldn't be arsed researching... I've done it for you.

iran.whyweprotest.net...
edit on 10-2-2011 by mr-lizard because: (no reason given)

Hahaha!
I don't think I have ever seen a question answered that epically before.
I do however think hillynilly learned the ATS motto "Deny ignorance" the hard way.
Didn't see him back in this thread after that answer.

I hope you all don't think I'm a terrible person for not beeing able to stop giggeling when I think of how he must have reacted when he read that answer

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   

#1> When you have to PAY for it, you leave traces behind... as much as you think those are secure you MIGHT want to... paypals/credit card is never good... and when you know s*** about hacking you learn not to trust just anybody's stuff... when the next 10-25 years of your life depends on a dude saying he's the "3l33t3 h4x04 sh1zn1t..." if you can't to it yourself... you don't do it at all... plain and simple...

1) First off, it's l33t h4x07. (what you have there is haxoa) notwitstanding,
If you have friends ya don't pay. Ask Kevin Mitnik or Gary McKinnon how it feels to "do it yourself".
As the book "The 48 Laws of Power" says,....(Law 26) "You must seem a paragon of civility and efficiency: Your hands are never soiled by mistakes and nasty deeds. Maintain such a spotless appearance by using others as scapegoats and cat's paws to disquise your involvement." ...that's right, you get yourself a Lee Harvey Oswald to do your dirty work.

#2 I ran a test. Ran my proxy, I only routed through 3 nodes. One is your own local host, (several times) and then 2 more (pertaining to the proxy).

#3 Sure no ones perfect but only one thing to say .....Squid in reverse proxy - web/http accelerator

4# I meant DNS Timestamp (which can be forensically audited)...mistake by haste.

5) Don't know about linux (and doing it yourself) but in the Windows world A proxy works like this (My computer)(My IP and Port forward) to---> (middleman Server) ------->(using new servers IP)--------->connection to (victim/destination). Here is a wiki link proving that. Proxy Servers...notice there is one system between the two, nodes would be minimal... (refer to #2)

6)

"another thing is you can craft packets/inject code in the data stream to exploits the browser your using and force it to reply information you wouldn't want it to... or force it to reverse connect back to you without going through the proxy which would give away your IP right away."

...?? I'll have to be honest, I don't have a clue what this means. I know of SQL injections to hack but why would you inject to get information that you didn't want??? ( Why would I do this to myself if I wanted to be anonymous?) If you're talking about forensics, they would have to know prior to my actions to be able to do this anyway. They would have to be waiting (fully aware of my intentions) ...down the road of my signals travels.

7) UDP (user datagram protocol) is an internet protocol (set of rules), not a tool to inject with. TTL = Time To Live which is also not a tool.....it is a time limit set by datagram and DNS. How you inject time and internet rules to manipulate an IP number is beyond me.

Wiki (below) describes UDP as just as unstable and unreliable as your accusations about the aforementioned proxies. This doesn't appear to be fool-proof either.
"UDP provides an unreliable service and datagrams may arrive out of order, appear duplicated, or go missing without notice. UDP assumes that error checking and correction is either not necessary or performed in the application, avoiding the overhead of such processing at the network interface level."
Source

8) Although MFM can recover data magnetically on a nano scale (recovering partial data from broken discs etc.) It has yet to be proven what you have claimed.

www.nber.org..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">Souce for below - Gutteman himself.

Claims that intelligence agencies can read overwritten data on disk drives have been commonplace for many years now. The most commonly cited source of evidence for this supposed fact is a paper (Secure Deletion of Data from Magnetic and Solid-State Memory) by Peter Gutmann presented at a 1996 Usenix conference. "I found this an extraordinary claim, and therefore deserving of extraordinary proof."
"There is a large literature on the use of Magnetic Force Scanning Tunneling Microscopy (MFM or STM) to image bits recorded on magnetic media. The apparent point of this literature is not to retrieve overwritten data, but to test and improve the design of drive read/write heads."
"So I can say that Gutmann doesn't cite anyone who claims to be reading the under-data in overwritten sectors, nor does he cite any articles suggesting that ordinary wipe-disk programs wouldn't be completely effective."
Gutmann claims that "Intelligence organisations have a lot of expertise in recovering these palimpsestuous images." but there is no reference for that statement. There are 18 references in the paper, but none of the ones I was able to locate even referred to that possibility. Subsequent articles by diverse authors do make that claim, but only cite Gutmann, so they do not constitute additional evidence for his claim. (end)

In fact there has been a challenge laid out to any security professional or security firm or individual to use MFM to recover data after it has been wiped and written over JUST ONCE with 1's and 0's. To this day no one has accepted and therfore it has not been proven.
(source)- hostjury.com...

..................I'll stop here, read the rest for yourself.

9)

"ps: "real hackers" won't make you pay for it... they give it away for free"
Ahh, but to a certain extent. hackers are people who have to make money too, not all of them get accepted into the 'hacker hall of fame' like yourself. There are some who actually have to sell their services for provisions.....they are not like you White Hat, they are not the evil Bin Laden hacker called Black Hats......they are Grey Hats and they work alone.
Sorry, I didnt feel the need to nerd things up to the point where it is hard to understand what one is saying, not necessary.

edit on 10-2-2011 by Phenomium because: (no reason given)

I will not carry on this conversation, by now it is more than obvious that you have absolutely no knowledge what so ever beyond slightly more advanced that a regular computer user. You have NO knowledge of TCP/ip or networking at all. Hell you had to go to wikipedia to know what UDP protocol which is the FIRST and most basic thing you learn when you start learning TCP/ip and Networking... AND STILL you didn't understand what you read. Of course it can arrive out of order but in the context its utilized it has nothing to do at all.. You just go to website read stuff you don't have a clue of what it is at all and quote the parts the "sounds" like they are justifying you... What I'm talking about is 5-10 years ahead of your current state of knowledge... Depending on your learning rate...

You enrage be because not only you don't know what your talking about, but you cling to believe something that might lead kids around to believe they are 100% safe behind a proxy and will try to do something stupid and THEY WILL get caught...

For the love of god if there's anyone that has any intentions of doing anything illegal or that might require you to be safe and hide your tracks... DON'T LISTEN TO HIM... proxies are as safe as pulling out... EVEN if there would be a proxy that could prevent 100% IP leaks and browser exploitations and all you still can go around that by simply and bluntly hacking straight into the machine that's running the proxy and you can get all the info's you want just by checking the netstats and even better you can ettercap that single IP and view ALL the traffic sent to/from Mr.Dude that thinks he's 100% safe while he's logging into his facebook hidden behind his proxy... not only that you could fetch all his passwords/sites/account/chats everything... in about 15-20 minutes assuming everything goes well which usually do...

Keep reading man, fell I'll even email you ebooks and courses if you want, I'm not here to put you down or make you look bad, but with that state of mind and believe I hope your not interested in hacking because you'll end up in jail quicker than you think...

PS: Sorry mods of the excessive quoting
edit on 11-2-2011 by _R4t_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by _R4t_

#1> When you have to PAY for it, you leave traces behind... as much as you think those are secure you MIGHT want to... paypals/credit card is never good... and when you know s*** about hacking you learn not to trust just anybody's stuff... when the next 10-25 years of your life depends on a dude saying he's the "3l33t3 h4x04 sh1zn1t..." if you can't to it yourself... you don't do it at all... plain and simple...

1) First off, it's l33t h4x07. (what you have there is haxoa) notwitstanding,
If you have friends ya don't pay. Ask Kevin Mitnik or Gary McKinnon how it feels to "do it yourself".
As the book "The 48 Laws of Power" says,....(Law 26) "You must seem a paragon of civility and efficiency: Your hands are never soiled by mistakes and nasty deeds. Maintain such a spotless appearance by using others as scapegoats and cat's paws to disquise your involvement." ...that's right, you get yourself a Lee Harvey Oswald to do your dirty work.

#2 I ran a test. Ran my proxy, I only routed through 3 nodes. One is your own local host, (several times) and then 2 more (pertaining to the proxy).

#3 Sure no ones perfect but only one thing to say .....Squid in reverse proxy - web/http accelerator

4# I meant DNS Timestamp (which can be forensically audited)...mistake by haste.

5) Don't know about linux (and doing it yourself) but in the Windows world A proxy works like this (My computer)(My IP and Port forward) to---> (middleman Server) ------->(using new servers IP)--------->connection to (victim/destination). Here is a wiki link proving that. Proxy Servers...notice there is one system between the two, nodes would be minimal... (refer to #2)

6)

"another thing is you can craft packets/inject code in the data stream to exploits the browser your using and force it to reply information you wouldn't want it to... or force it to reverse connect back to you without going through the proxy which would give away your IP right away."

...?? I'll have to be honest, I don't have a clue what this means. I know of SQL injections to hack but why would you inject to get information that you didn't want??? ( Why would I do this to myself if I wanted to be anonymous?) If you're talking about forensics, they would have to know prior to my actions to be able to do this anyway. They would have to be waiting (fully aware of my intentions) ...down the road of my signals travels.

7) UDP (user datagram protocol) is an internet protocol (set of rules), not a tool to inject with. TTL = Time To Live which is also not a tool.....it is a time limit set by datagram and DNS. How you inject time and internet rules to manipulate an IP number is beyond me.

Wiki (below) describes UDP as just as unstable and unreliable as your accusations about the aforementioned proxies. This doesn't appear to be fool-proof either.
"UDP provides an unreliable service and datagrams may arrive out of order, appear duplicated, or go missing without notice. UDP assumes that error checking and correction is either not necessary or performed in the application, avoiding the overhead of such processing at the network interface level."
Source

8) Although MFM can recover data magnetically on a nano scale (recovering partial data from broken discs etc.) It has yet to be proven what you have claimed.

www.nber.org..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">Souce for below - Gutteman himself.

Claims that intelligence agencies can read overwritten data on disk drives have been commonplace for many years now. The most commonly cited source of evidence for this supposed fact is a paper (Secure Deletion of Data from Magnetic and Solid-State Memory) by Peter Gutmann presented at a 1996 Usenix conference. "I found this an extraordinary claim, and therefore deserving of extraordinary proof."
"There is a large literature on the use of Magnetic Force Scanning Tunneling Microscopy (MFM or STM) to image bits recorded on magnetic media. The apparent point of this literature is not to retrieve overwritten data, but to test and improve the design of drive read/write heads."
"So I can say that Gutmann doesn't cite anyone who claims to be reading the under-data in overwritten sectors, nor does he cite any articles suggesting that ordinary wipe-disk programs wouldn't be completely effective."
Gutmann claims that "Intelligence organisations have a lot of expertise in recovering these palimpsestuous images." but there is no reference for that statement. There are 18 references in the paper, but none of the ones I was able to locate even referred to that possibility. Subsequent articles by diverse authors do make that claim, but only cite Gutmann, so they do not constitute additional evidence for his claim. (end)

In fact there has been a challenge laid out to any security professional or security firm or individual to use MFM to recover data after it has been wiped and written over JUST ONCE with 1's and 0's. To this day no one has accepted and therfore it has not been proven.
(source)- hostjury.com...

..................I'll stop here, read the rest for yourself.

9)

"ps: "real hackers" won't make you pay for it... they give it away for free"
Ahh, but to a certain extent. hackers are people who have to make money too, not all of them get accepted into the 'hacker hall of fame' like yourself. There are some who actually have to sell their services for provisions.....they are not like you White Hat, they are not the evil Bin Laden hacker called Black Hats......they are Grey Hats and they work alone.
Sorry, I didnt feel the need to nerd things up to the point where it is hard to understand what one is saying, not necessary.

edit on 10-2-2011 by Phenomium because: (no reason given)

I will not carry on this conversation, by now it is more than obvious that you have absolutely no knowledge what so ever beyond slightly more advanced that a regular computer user. You have NO knowledge of TCP/ip or networking at all. Hell you had to go to wikipedia to know what UDP protocol which is the FIRST and most basic thing you learn when you start learning TCP/ip and Networking... AND STILL you didn't understand what you read. Of course it can arrive out of order but in the context its utilized it has nothing to do at all.. You just go to website read stuff you don't have a clue of what it is at all and quote the parts the "sounds" like they are justifying you... What I'm talking about is 5-10 years ahead of your current state of knowledge... Depending on your learning rate...

You enrage be because not only you don't know what your talking about, but you cling to believe something that might lead kids around to believe they are 100% safe behind a proxy and will try to do something stupid and THEY WILL get caught...

For the love of god if there's anyone that has any intentions of doing anything illegal or that might require you to be safe and hide your tracks... DON'T LISTEN TO HIM... proxies are as safe as pulling out... EVEN if there would be a proxy that could prevent 100% IP leaks and browser exploitations and all you still can go around that by simply and bluntly hacking straight into the machine that's running the proxy and you can get all the info's you want just by checking the netstats and even better you can ettercap that single IP and view ALL the traffic sent to/from Mr.Dude that thinks he's 100% safe while he's logging into his facebook hidden behind his proxy... not only that you could fetch all his passwords/sites/account/chats everything... in about 15-20 minutes assuming everything goes well which usually do...

Keep reading man, fell I'll even email you ebooks and courses if you want, I'm not here to put you down or make you look bad, but with that state of mind and believe I hope your not interested in hacking because you'll end up in jail quicker than you think...

PS: Sorry mods of the excessive quoting

Ok, I expected you to challenge my intellect. You have 10 more years more experience, glad to see you KNOW that. You don't know as much as you're leading on either. You fail to point out all of the areas in the last post where I proved you wrong......I would be enraged too if a neophyte such as myself called you out and then proved you wrong. Read the last post again. I added wiki because you clearly didn't know what you were talking about, it was proof of what I was talking about....you can't inject a UDP or a TTL. If you can, then in your next response put up a link to prove me wrong as I did with your claim about the Magnetic Force Scanning Tunneling Microscopy. You have yet to prove anything i said above is wrong. I proved you were wrong and gave you links. All you are doing is questioning my intelligence and claiming you know everything about me almost as if you personally know me. I think i'm finished as well, if anyone has any doubt about either of us........they can just page back to the previous conversations. Im not enraged though, in this heated debate I actually learned about MFM and a couple of other things. I never claimed to know everything, but I do learn more and more by pissing people off to the point that they flood me with their collegiate knowledge. To you I say thanks. I did get some answers I needed, but I did prove you wrong back there too.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Ok, I expected you to challenge my intellect. You have 10 more years more experience, glad to see you KNOW that. You don't know as much as you're leading on either. You fail to point out all of the areas in the last post where I proved you wrong......I would be enraged too if a neophyte such as myself called you out and then proved you wrong. Read the last post again. I added wiki because you clearly didn't know what you were talking about, it was proof of what I was talking about....you can't inject a UDP or a TTL. If you can, then in your next response put up a link to prove me wrong as I did with your claim about the Magnetic Force Scanning Tunneling Microscopy. You have yet to prove anything i said above is wrong. I proved you were wrong and gave you links. All you are doing is questioning my intelligence and claiming you know everything about me almost as if you personally know me. I think i'm finished as well, if anyone has any doubt about either of us........they can just page back to the previous conversations. Im not enraged though, in this heated debate I actually learned about MFM and a couple of other things. I never claimed to know everything, but I do learn more and more by pissing people off to the point that they flood me with their collegiate knowledge. To you I say thanks. I did get some answers I needed, but I did prove you wrong back there too.

Man I can't challenge whats not there... you don't have the knowledge, I didn't answer because what you were saying isn't making sense you clearly don't understand how IPv4, packets, network work at the core level you'd be like WOW did I really say that if you did... and YES you can created/inject packets... you created a packet whether TCP or UDP... this packet contains a HEADER... within the HEADER there's a certain set of values predefined by the protocol (tcp/udp) certain of these values extend further and are used in other situation such as TTL... in the event of a packet the TTL is the amount of times the packet will be handled if you want between the source and the destination. The packet should arrive at the source and hit 0 as it decrease of 1 everytime it goes through a node... When injecting packets whether TCP/UDP you modify those in ways they weren't originally meant to in such ways where you will create circumstances that weren't mean to be... you literally exploit the "IPv4 protocol" in ways that will allow you to do things with it that it wasn't suppose to and the end result is a reaction that isn't suppose to happen neither.. as in getting information you wouldn't normally be suppose to received...

Example... ARP poisoning...

You have 3 computers...

You = computer A
Router = B
Target = C

You create ARP packets and modify the headers/payload and send "modified" packets to B and C... essentially telling B that you are C and telling C that you are B by spoofing the source/destination MAC address within the packets... "ITS NO SUPOSED TO HAPPEN" however you can manipulate and "inject" those which will lead in the Device B sending you data suposed to go to Device C and Device C sending you data suposed to go to Device B

therefor you created a MITM condition... "man in the middle" you then relay the information between both which allow you to sniff everything going in between... all of this due to "packet modification/injection" you can see all data going to/from device B and C and even interact with it in such ways you can alter them to worst...

That's an example of packet injection and alteration... hell you can even intercept packets on the flow and alter them then re-inject them... as example your chating with a friend and send "lol"... an attacker can create a filter and set a rule that grabs the packets containing "lol" modify it to "your cute" than re-inject it as if nothing happen in the network... therefor your friend receive "your cute" instead of "lol"...

I used this example because its easier to explain than how to manipulate UDP packets to force errors and things to happen that will give you data that will help you identify things past a firewall/proxy or whatever... But the concept is pretty much the same.. you "create" packets and alter them in ways they weren't suposed to all of this to force a response that will also be abnormal..

You aren't there yet... just learn IPv4 and networking you'll start understanding what I'm talking about... You can't do car mechanic if you don't understand how the whole process of combustion is used and transferred into energy by the engine... Its the base and you have to start there... else its useless and will just lead in a major argument that is simply hijacking the thread... Learn to walk first and I'll show you how to run after... I won't reply to you in the thread anymore I feel bad to have high-jacked it to bad so far... although feel free to u2u me if you need help in your learning process.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Did the hacker tell them about the Egyptian/Christian religion skymap on 3/12/2011 around 22
:33:any seconds .Could it be some of the same news that felled the king?All of the worlds religions stories/myths take place sometime during the 3/11-3/12 2011 sky period.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Seitler

I'd amend your statement to;

No free people EVER became free without killing the people in power, or at least their soldiers.

to willing to kill.

>> The ousting of the thug in Egypt, may actually take place without a lot of killing -- we'll see.

Despots look out for their own interests first. If they are going to lose their lives -- they suddenly see "reason." Until you have a large enough group to "bring a sense of reason" to the Robber Barons, Kleptocrats, and basic parasites who built the system around themselves (and WHO cannot be removed through legal action or VOTING), they will ignore you, imprison you, make whatever they want illegal or find an excuse to jail you, or just use their media to discredit you.

I mean, there have been some despots in this world, corporations who've killed millions -- even Chiquita Banana hired mercenaries to kill union organizers to keep their pickers working cheaply -- but who got the OUTRAGE of getting their credit cut off? Julian Assange from Wikileaks. Hey, Wachovia might have laundered Mexican drug money -- but the HINT of an alleged broken condom is just beyond the pale for VISA and Paypal. Just think of the list of rogues on this planet -- I'm betting that even "Papa Doc Duvaille" could keep a VISA card.

>> I might SOUND a lot like some of those Tea Baggers -- but I'm not insulted by their fervor, or willingness to break a few heads -- I'm insulted by their plagiarism of all the Corporate PR and Marketing departments and the status quo that they aren't going to take any guff about supporting. Stand up for Rich Crooks -- Amen! But at least, re-write that oil company manifesto so that it SOUNDS a bit more "Grass Roots".

The problem is, that all the "I'm not gonna take it anymore" groups, get co-opted by the status quo. As soon as any group gets really serious about righting wrong's -- their leader suddenly gets bonky because someone slipped him some new form of '___', or Sarah Palin ends up leading the parade. Every movement gets co-opted. Al Qaeda, started in Saudi Arabia -- like the anti-government movement in Egypt. But it got co-opted and ends up doing the work for the establishment. The number one opposition ends up being headed by an "Emmanuel Goldstein".

So, we need more things like the Anonymous movement -- we don't need leaders anymore -- we just need a belief system and a mission; no more wars for exploitation -- we can solve any problem as long as you get these Economic Royalists out of our way forcing us to make "corn fuel" as the alternative to gasoline. It's simple; if someone TALKS the right way -- they are on track. As soon as some leader talks some other way -- they aren't your leader.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   
My short opinion on Anonymous

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who in times of great moral crises maintain their neutrality.
-- Dante Alighieri

Anonymous wins the day today with me.

As far as Obama goes, the Dante quote should be written on a post-it note and stapled to his face.

By the way, Anon or someone else should use the ObamaJoker image with the Dante quote and spread it across the web to highlight Obama's shameful lack of support for the people of Egypt and for that matter Iran. A true disgrace upon America will be forever written in history if we end up striking Iran when we could have just supported the Iranian people more and avoided war.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by _R4t_

Man I can't challenge whats not there... you don't have the knowledge, I didn't answer because what you were saying isn't making sense you clearly don't understand how IPv4, packets, network work at the core level you'd be like WOW did I really say that if you did... and YES you can created/inject packets... you created a packet whether TCP or UDP... this packet contains a HEADER... within the HEADER there's a certain set of values predefined by the protocol (tcp/udp) certain of these values extend further and are used in other situation such as TTL... in the event of a packet the TTL is the amount of times the packet will be handled if you want between the source and the destination. The packet should arrive at the source and hit 0 as it decrease of 1 everytime it goes through a node... When injecting packets whether TCP/UDP you modify those in ways they weren't originally meant to in such ways where you will create circumstances that weren't mean to be... you literally exploit the "IPv4 protocol" in ways that will allow you to do things with it that it wasn't suppose to and the end result is a reaction that isn't suppose to happen neither.. as in getting information you wouldn't normally be suppose to received...

Example... ARP poisoning...

You have 3 computers...

You = computer A
Router = B
Target = C

You create ARP packets and modify the headers/payload and send "modified" packets to B and C... essentially telling B that you are C and telling C that you are B by spoofing the source/destination MAC address within the packets... "ITS NO SUPOSED TO HAPPEN" however you can manipulate and "inject" those which will lead in the Device B sending you data suposed to go to Device C and Device C sending you data suposed to go to Device B

therefor you created a MITM condition... "man in the middle" you then relay the information between both which allow you to sniff everything going in between... all of this due to "packet modification/injection" you can see all data going to/from device B and C and even interact with it in such ways you can alter them to worst...

That's an example of packet injection and alteration... hell you can even intercept packets on the flow and alter them then re-inject them... as example your chating with a friend and send "lol"... an attacker can create a filter and set a rule that grabs the packets containing "lol" modify it to "your cute" than re-inject it as if nothing happen in the network... therefor your friend receive "your cute" instead of "lol"...

I used this example because its easier to explain than how to manipulate UDP packets to force errors and things to happen that will give you data that will help you identify things past a firewall/proxy or whatever... But the concept is pretty much the same.. you "create" packets and alter them in ways they weren't suposed to all of this to force a response that will also be abnormal..

You aren't there yet... just learn IPv4 and networking you'll start understanding what I'm talking about... You can't do car mechanic if you don't understand how the whole process of combustion is used and transferred into energy by the engine... Its the base and you have to start there... else its useless and will just lead in a major argument that is simply hijacking the thread... Learn to walk first and I'll show you how to run after... I won't reply to you in the thread anymore I feel bad to have high-jacked it to bad so far... although feel free to u2u me if you need help in your learning process.

Thanks for the info.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join