It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hackers Anonymous message to the United States Government! (Regarding Egypt)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+33 more 
posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Will the united states government support the people of Egypt instead of the tyrannical Egyptian government?

FAT CHANCE.

Tear gas cannisters made in the USA?

Don't throw fuel on the fire you twats.
edit on 26/10/2010 by TechUnique because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by TechUnique

Annoymous has really gone up the world!

Fancy youtube vids and microsoft Sam Voice-overs

I hope people heed their words

+31 more 
posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
i have a hand gun that says made in isreal does that mean if i use it to rob a bank , isreal is supporting that?

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Wow... these guys mean business. Making a statement towards the govt, in a demanding manner, is calling the US govt out, im my opinion. Can they meet the expectations and deliver the torch? Something in my gut tells me "yes".

link   

Originally posted by Gixxer
i have a hand gun that says made in isreal does that mean if i use it to rob a bank , isreal is supporting that?

Only if they are and you claim they're not.

link   
I have to agree with anonymous. He made a point that the US is a hypocritical country that supported Autocratic regimes even though it claims to "spread democracy" watch this video it shows the history of the US supporting Autocratic regimes like The shah of iran, Saddam Hussein, and Pinochet

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by TedHodgson

Annoymous has really gone up the world!

Fancy youtube vids and microsoft Sam Voice-overs

I hope people heed their words

I can't wait until they start targeting the US and UK governments and hopefully bring them to their knees.

I think that if they attack strongly enough and send out the right kind of message we could work towards slowing down and maybe dismantling the plan for a one world government.

*Takes tinfoil hat off*

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Gixxer

No...It just means your robbing a bank with a gun that probably wont work

edit on 9/2/11 by TedHodgson because: spelling

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Seems Anon is becoming more political..
Considering they are a very loosly organised bunch, I hope they know what they are doing..

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Gixxer

Don't you think you're taking that a little too vaguely?

Read between the lines.

And if you robbed a bank with a gun manufactured in isreal, there wouldn't be an investigation on who made the gun, there'd be an investigation on who gave you the gun or where you bought it from. Please be a bit more mature.

Second, the surrounding irony of the "Made in USA" smoke bombs and such is that the military and riot police are using them, meaning that the US is supporting the Egyptian govt with firepower to control citizens who protest against the one-man govt.(aka "Mubarak-ians")

It's not saying the US is backing the Egyptian Govt as a whole or that they CONTROL the Egyptian govt.

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

I think the upper echelons of anonymous are a lot more organised then they would like us to believe.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack

Seems Anon is becoming more political..
Considering they are a very loosly organised bunch, I hope they know what they are doing..

I think they certainly know what they are doing.
They are probably a lot more organised than most would imagine.

+8 more 
posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Anonymous just gets more and more ridiculous ever month.

A non accountable non elected group of people that decide on an arbitrary basis who is or isn't guilt of and punishable for things they as a group deem as bad ranting on about democracy like a 1st year university student that has just finished watching v for vendetta.

Should the US government keep their noses out of Egypt, Yes, does it have anything to do with a bunch of "hackers" from a rather silly web site. No

+29 more 
posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by davespanners

A non accountable non elected group of people that decide on an arbitrary basis who is or isn't guilt of and punishable for things they as a group deem as bad ranting on about democracy like a 1st year university student that has just finished watching v for vendetta.

Should the US government keep their noses out of Egypt, Yes, does it have anything to do with a bunch of "hackers" from a rather silly web site. No

They are standing up for the freedom each and every one of us deserve.

If you were in Egypt and the internet cut out and journalists were getting attacked for reporting the real situation wouldn't you want someone with at least the slightest bit of influence to stand up for you?

I certainly would.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I imagine videos like this go straight into Obama's :SPAM: box

Now they just need to take over the TV stations and broadcast this video like they do in the movies, that would be cool, maybe then that would give people hope, belief in the legion, and belief within themselves enough to rise up and cast off the shackles of there oppressors, but only after the've finished watching America's got no talent

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by davespanners

Hey Dave!!

Well man, to be honest, I've been leaning a bit towards this poster's area of thinking.

Originally posted by skitzspiricy
reply to post by backinblack
"I think the upper echelons of anonymous are a lot more organised then they would like us to believe."

edit on 9-2-2011 by Shikamaru because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-2-2011 by Shikamaru because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I can't wait to laugh at all the little Anon kiddies as they are dragged out of their Mom's basement crying after they are arrested by the FBI.

Silly script kiddies...

+7 more 
posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by davespanners

They are saying to do what the foundation of their country is built upon, not to support dictatorship as they have done so in the past.

I bet you think the same thing, but, because they have enough guts to say something about it you dislike them?

You tell them to mind their business while not minding you own, a little ironic.

I'm happy anon is speaking up, because they stand for freedom, something the US used to.

Pred...

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Allis1

Imagine if they took over the TV stations hey? It would feel too much like the movie "They Live."

Although getting information out to the people is good and so many people do nothing but stare at the TV in a hypnotic gaze that snapping them out of it would be a great thing.p

Pred...

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Don't know what else to say but

I'd imagine all their names and locations have been known for some time now. Me thinks they are getting a bit big for their Britches as they used to say. That is of course if the video is genuine which I doubt.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join