It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yes, I kill babies and bathe in virgin's blood

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 04:01 AM
link   
reply to post by CIAGypsy

I respect your point and I feel that there are many, if not most of the members and partakers in secret societies that are under your worded guidelines. However, if you delve into the varying branches of specific secret societies and read the numerous published and revealed hidden facts, their is distinct proof that a concrete group of these "VAMPIRES" have reigned for ages and literally brag about the horrors they bring about on the meek. Regardless of what you may fail to believe, a designated cult of varying family factions within the ILLUMINATTI, divided by the 13 Bloodlines, but are very much alike in the demonic ritualistic blood sacrifice and murder trends. The Church of Satan, notorious in it's disgusting, horrific bloodlusts involving the meek and unprotected. A group of Billionaire self proclaimed Devils that bought a substantial parcel of land in Colorado, holding Blood-sex rituals for the consumation of DEMONS for a force against "GOD"....Free Masons, and Bohemians and the like in the "SECRET SOCIETY" format are ok, even some of the "BIZARRE" handshakes and dances and sex stuff and all that.....whatever it is........degrees or orders, level attainment, whatever it is......AS LONG AS THEY DO NOT HARM, MOLEST, RAPE, KILL, or MUTILATE the meek, the unprotected, the most vulnerable, or the forgotten, downtrodden, and opposing ones......there is plenty of that to go around by the CORPORATE NEO-OLIGARCH WAR INDUSTRIAL GREED MERCHANTS OF NEGLECT AND POWER ATTAINMENT.....Let me finish by saying, I don't know you, I do respect your opinion and point in this matter, I respect your feelings in reference to the "GOOD ONES" in the societies and FREEWILL is an important factor for the good ones to be able to worship, study, attain levels, and gain knowledge in the endeavors they pursue. One can argue the historical aspects of "ALL" societies, and DEITIES for that matter have been, "BRUTAL" in the methods they profess. Where I come from there is a distinct and Universal Foundation of Law, where Brutality is only used when ABSOLUTELY CRITICAL to the Sphere and Oval Circumstances in complete truth and FACETED reflection or arisen conflict...thanks for letting me post...........StringWhiteFeather......ps. if you are affiliated with the CIA then what I would like to hear from you is the TRUTH behind the CIA and its "ACTIVITIES" if you are CIA then your post is BS and of course the CIA would put out such a kind and jovial "confused" paragraph, as if you are victims or some BS like that. if you are not CIA, think of a better name....

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by StringWhiteFeather

What groups brag about atrocities? Freemasons are not a secret society. You know where we meet? You know when we meet? We are a private organization.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by CIAGypsy
My husband is a master Mason. He echoes the sentiments of every other Mason on this board. He belongs to a fraternity of men who work on their own spiritual growth and charities for their local communities. They don't steal children and use them in satanic rituals or anything else of low character.

I think it would certainly happen, but only at the very highest levels.

These days, almost all organisations and corporations are into it at the top levels.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by StringWhiteFeather
reply to post by CIAGypsy

I respect your point and I feel that there are many, if not most of the members and partakers in secret societies that are under your worded guidelines. However, if you delve into the varying branches of specific secret societies and read the numerous published and revealed hidden facts, their is distinct proof that a concrete group of these "VAMPIRES" have reigned for ages and literally brag about the horrors they bring about on the meek. Regardless of what you may fail to believe, a designated cult of varying family factions within the ILLUMINATTI, divided by the 13 Bloodlines, but are very much alike in the demonic ritualistic blood sacrifice and murder trends. The Church of Satan, notorious in it's disgusting, horrific bloodlusts involving the meek and unprotected. A group of Billionaire self proclaimed Devils that bought a substantial parcel of land in Colorado, holding Blood-sex rituals for the consumation of DEMONS for a force against "GOD"....Free Masons, and Bohemians and the like in the "SECRET SOCIETY" format are ok, even some of the "BIZARRE" handshakes and dances and sex stuff and all that.....whatever it is........degrees or orders, level attainment, whatever it is......AS LONG AS THEY DO NOT HARM, MOLEST, RAPE, KILL, or MUTILATE the meek, the unprotected, the most vulnerable, or the forgotten, downtrodden, and opposing ones......there is plenty of that to go around by the CORPORATE NEO-OLIGARCH WAR INDUSTRIAL GREED MERCHANTS OF NEGLECT AND POWER ATTAINMENT.....Let me finish by saying, I don't know you, I do respect your opinion and point in this matter, I respect your feelings in reference to the "GOOD ONES" in the societies and FREEWILL is an important factor for the good ones to be able to worship, study, attain levels, and gain knowledge in the endeavors they pursue. One can argue the historical aspects of "ALL" societies, and DEITIES for that matter have been, "BRUTAL" in the methods they profess. Where I come from there is a distinct and Universal Foundation of Law, where Brutality is only used when ABSOLUTELY CRITICAL to the Sphere and Oval Circumstances in complete truth and FACETED reflection or arisen conflict...thanks for letting me post...........StringWhiteFeather......ps. if you are affiliated with the CIA then what I would like to hear from you is the TRUTH behind the CIA and its "ACTIVITIES" if you are CIA then your post is BS and of course the CIA would put out such a kind and jovial "confused" paragraph, as if you are victims or some BS like that. if you are not CIA, think of a better name....

Are you a drive-by poster??? The very day you register for ATS and *I* am the lucky ba$tard who gets the lottery of your single solitary post??? Wow, I feel so special!

So, let me guess....you *know* all of these things because you read them on the internet. It pulled at your heartstrings and you thought "surely someone could NEVER make this up? It's too brutal....too graphic!!!" People cannot accept their lowly menial lives so they must demonize the "elite", the powerful, the wealthy, those who are "in control" by the view of the impoverished. Well, unless you are posting from the Sudan, Nigeria, Myanmar, or some other such similarly situated country, the last time I looked....you had every right to educate yourself as the "elite's" children. Many billionaires and millionaires in this world have come from nothing - look at Mark Zuckerburg, Sergey Brin, Bill Gates, Warren Buffet, etc. I could go on indefinitely. You know WHY they succeeded? Not because of their "bloodline," but because instead of sitting around complaining about conspiracies against their race or religions, they took the time, effort, and initiative to put their ideas and knowledge to work for themselves. Further, ALL OF THEM give BILLIONS to charities every year for humanitarian causes to help people like you and those less fortunate than you. THAT is the true state of the world. You think everything is evil that goes on behind closed doors simply because you don't get to be privy to it. You close your mind....lock yourself away in your tiny little house...and fill your mind with garbage from the internet. And because that garbage makes you feel better because it removes your personal accountability for your own station in life, you eat that $hit sandwich while convincing yourself its chocolate pie. In all my time, personally or professionally - including on ATS, I have never ever once seen definitive, undeniable PROOF of any powerful family or "secret society" that steals and kills children for ritual sacrifice. The only individuals I have ever found to be guilty of such a horrendous crime are psychopathic crackpots, of which there seem to be more and more in our find-anything-you-want-on-the-internet-and-normalize-it society.

And finally, what good would it do to convince you FOR-OR-AGAINST my "CIA" status. This is a no-win argument because your mind is already closed and anything I would have to say on the matter would simply be analyzed as support for your already chosen opinion.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by NuclearPaul
These days, almost all organisations and corporations are into it at the top levels.
That's a pretty bold statement to make... Almost all organizations and corporations are lead by satanists? Really? But, of course, you can't name names. Or actually prove that any of the names that you would list are actually practicing satanists, or anything, you know, remotely logical?

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join