It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yes, I kill babies and bathe in virgin's blood

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Allis1

The energy developed within masonry is not unique.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by felonius

Agreed, i myself have seen some of the "miracles" that are produced by the Shriners hospital.
I have a friend who his body was actually born backwards, and he shouldn't have lived.
He is now 40 something and a Mason Etc. he also helps out at the shriners hospital.
Now getting back on track with the blood and babies, who is to say what ritual is needed for "The Sacrifice", even if 90% end up fine and live, is 10% enough to satisfy their deity?
Not that i perscribe to the theory, just playing devil's advocate.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
well I'm glad the OP was in jest.

And yes I can speak about this from experience.

I was a Master Mason for over 20 yrs
and also a Past Master of my Blue Lodge
in the NC District. I also went 32Deg
Scottish Rite. So let me be frank when I say
I have never seen or heard of something higher
than the 33Deg. There may be, I don't know
but only saying that I do not know of it.
And I have never killed any babies or bathed
in their blood for the 20 yrs I was in.

And just FYI, I was not black balled. I left
the lodge for other personal reasons and it
had nothing to do with the theology or doctrines
of the fraternity.

I do NOT consider myself Illuminati nor does
my father who is Past Master twice over.
So don't always assume being a Mason makes
you Illuminati. It doesn't, it just makes you a
better man. Other brethren will know what I
am referring to.

best wishes

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Cheers for the response, appreciated

So why do you think people call it a secret society?

What kind of amounts does one have to pay to be a part of the club?

I herd you have to swear blood curdling oaths and perform certain initiation ritual's, why is this?

Why are there levels? and why isn't everyone just equal?

Thanks for your time and input I ask out of pure curiosity,casting no judgement

Peace

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
It doesn't, it just makes you a
better man. Other brethren will know what I
am referring to.

Why can't you just say what has made you a better man so that we may all benefit?
edit on 9-2-2011 by Allis1 because: late night grammar

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
I am not going to address the Masons per se, but if we are talking about "better" men, I ask HOW MUCH better? What qualifies a person to be a GREAT man? Or woman for that matter.
I just watched a documentary, "Run from the Cure" about a known cancer cure, Cannabis oil. Because it contains THC, well, all known entities run for the hills. I would be willing to bet the masons would ignore this cure, and I bet, the HAVE ignored it.
In this documentary a man stood up against society for no personal benefit, only to cure people. He was tried and convicted.
I would put him up against any "known" mason, as to whom the "better" men are.
Secret societies? Healers? Karma?
Please spare me.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Allis1

I herd you have to swear blood curdling oaths and perform certain initiation ritual's, why is this?

Thanks for your time and input I ask out of pure curiosity,casting no judgement

Peace

Allis,

Being a woman, I am obviously NOT a mason. However, I do belong to several secret societies myself so let me see if I can't answer your question in regards to secrecy. From my perspective, there are 2 reasons for this although I'm sure my fellow brothers and sisters could offer up more through their own opinions and experience:

1. Death of the Ego. Have you ever watched the news around Christmas time and see a story about an anonymous person who put a $100,000 rare coin or some other large donation in the Salvation Army bucket? No one knows who did it. It was done quietly and without recognition. Why do you think the individual did such a thing? Every secret society I have had the honor to serve and learn from has taught that we do good deeds without expectation of what we might receive from such action. Pay it forward, so to speak, without getting recognition for doing so... There is a positive spiritual bounty for doing such deeds which anyone of any religion can understand. When the Masons or others do things in secret, it is because they wish to be judged by no one but their maker. It is a personal issue...and quite frankly, no one else's business. In this day & age when so many people's lives are publicized through the internet and tv, it may seem hard to grasp the realization that not everything is or needs to be the public's business. Maybe the "nosy" should just butt out and mind their own business instead of letting curiosity drive them to assume people are doing wretched things behind close doors just because the public is not "in the know."

2. Knowledge is earned. The bible says "cast not your pearls before swine lest they are trampled under their feet." If I went to a kindergartner and tried to explain the Pythagorian theorem, can you imagine the blank confused look I would get? Trying to give knowledge to the masses which have not earned or learned the right to receive it is futile. In some cases, uneducated use of such knowledge is downright physically and spiritually dangerous. For centuries, it was the responsibility of the keepers of that information to ensure it did not become a "loaded weapon" in the hands of the uninitiated. Further, everyone has a limited amount of resources whether that be time, money, energy, etc... Secret societies want to ensure the most efficient use of their resources by ensuring the sharing of knowledge with those who are most deserving of those resources.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Because mankind fears that which it does not know or understand. Really, what goes on in a typical stated meeting is no different than the kind of conversation that might happen in the board room of a privately held corporation. But you don't know what happens behind their doors either. Yet most of the time, they're not accused of baby sacrifice. *shrug*

Dues in my lodge are $60 a year, which breaks down to $5 a month. In hardship cases, we'll even waive that, but if you're that down on your luck, you should probably be spending more time getting yourself back on your feet than hanging out with a bunch of dudes memorizing 200+ year old scripts week after week.

To show that you are sincere in your motives and take our teachings with the same solemnity that we offer them. As Gypsy said above, we can't teach you if you really don't want to learn.

You have to learn to crawl before you can walk; you have to learn to walk before you can run a marathon. Knowledge has to build on something. It's an additive process and experience, and if you tried to do it all in one day you wouldn't fully appreciate the lessons you were taught along the way.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by iLoGiCViZiOnS
Look when people talk about the Masons in this way they are talking about an Elite Group of Masons. The ones that get invited to Bohemian Grove etc with the CEO's of Capital Banks and Businesses that are shaping this country as we speak. They aren't talking about your husband.

There is a BIG and CLEAR difference.
That may be the case, but even if a few "elite" Masons were invited to the Grove, membership in Masonry is not a prerequisite for attendance at the Grove, or to be in the CFR, or the Trilateral Commission, or the Bildebergs. So if none of those bodies require Masonic membership, why even bring up the Masons at all? Nobody's saying that Yale alums are sacrificing babies, even if some Yale alums are Skull & Bones members.

I'm just wondering why, if everybody believes it's the five millionth degree members who are really doing evil, that Masonry as a whole would ever get a bad rap?

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   
From my research it looks to be more of the black ops, illuminate and elites involved with these satanic practices. Masons also get some blame for 9/11 as part of the diversions and questions going on. The organisation is too large and goes against the general principles of the society to pull off such a thing and keep it quite as a society sanctioned event. However, there maybe Masons who are also involved in these satanic rituals and other evil deeds. Just because you are a member of one organisation does not mean you cannot be a member of another.

There are plenty of stories going around about these kinds of events, most of it with good research supporting these actions is generally 10 to 20 years to late. If you are finding people posting rumours putting the blame on an innocent party, are they truly ignorant or are they trying to divert attention? Do they have something to hide and are just pointing fingers to help build confusion?

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by CIAGypsy

You are correct there. Masons do not kill babies and bathe in virgin's blood.

They kill adults and bathe in whore's blood.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stewie
What qualifies a person to be a GREAT man? Or woman for that matter.

Benjamin Franklin said it best:

Freemasonry believes that a man's greatness is determined by the positive effect he has in the world.
It can be measured by his deeds, his character, his trust, his tolerance, his charity, his truth, his friendship and his love for all his fellow creatures in the world.

(Paraphrase of a charge to the fraternity by Benjamin Franklin)

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by dr3ws
how do you know what he does behind closed doors ! thats the conspiracy maby they do maby they dont.....

Exactly. Only the people chosen i would suspect get higher up to a degree with anything serious and sick. One thing we do know, is the very highest level people are ego maniacs, and they do think themselves as gods.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   
When questioning freemasonry conjectively it doesnt take long to come to ask why is it compulsory to believe in a god when it doesnt matter which one, anyone will do. This intrigued me no end until i learned what most masons are not even aware of. Not only do the highest masons worship the ancient Egyptian gods (satan) they have in place a plan to combine all religions, their plan is to usher in the antichrist and form one religion (islam).
Most will mock this revelation as being absurd in all regards, but this is only the beggining of this conspiracy, the real revelation is that the roman catholic church not only controls the western, european but the middle eastern world as well. The pope rules exclusively and he is a servant of satan. The selected few from freemasonries 32nd degree and above are priveliged to the fact who they truly follow, Albert Pike says it himself. Iknow i will be flamed for my attack on this society by some of its members but i have only one thing to say, the genii is out of the bottle!

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by lestweforgetThe selected few from freemasonries 32nd degree and above are priveliged to the fact who they truly follow, Albert Pike says it himself. Iknow i will be flamed for my attack on this society by some of its members but i have only one thing to say, the genii is out of the bottle!

How do you account for the fact that most Freemasons live outside of the United States, but the Scottish Rite (which includes 32 and 33°) is rare outside of the US?

Are you trying to say that mainly American Masons are involved in one-religion theories, and that the rest of the world's masons, in general, not having the Scottish Rite, are "good"?

edit on 10/2/2011 by Saurus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by lestweforget
Most will mock this revelation as being absurd in all regards...

At least you got one thing right in your post.....

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by lestweforget
This intrigued me no end until i learned what most masons are not even aware of.

How did you learn this?

I would be very interested to know your source, and also how most masons, who have done extensive research into Freemasonry, did not stumble across this same source.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stewie
I am not going to address the Masons per se, but if we are talking about "better" men, I ask HOW MUCH better? What qualifies a person to be a GREAT man?

we are taught not to try to be better than someone else, but to try to be better than ourselves.
constantly improving. A great man is one a child will look up to and want to emulate.
It's a personal thing, and no mason is claiming to be anything other than a man who wants to do better.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   

80 % of world population have not even heard the word " freemasonry " despite its lodges being present everywhere in the world. And that makes it a secret society.

edit on 10/2/11 by vinay86 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by vinay86

80 % of world population have not even heard the word " freemasonry " despite its lodges being present everywhere in the world. And that makes it a secret society.

edit on 10/2/11 by vinay86 because: (no reason given)

There are a lot of things that I am not aware of , does this make these things secret ? No . Just because someone does not know about something such as Freemasonry does not make it "Secret" , that is nothing more than lack of knowledge .

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join