It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yes, I kill babies and bathe in virgin's blood

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Yes, I say this in JEST....

However, my husband and I were talking about this topic today. How people accuse Masons or other secret societies of doing these things and then scoff when they deny it. But what gets me is how do you expect them to answer such an accusation? Do you really think they are going to say "yes" to something like that? Even if they DID do something of that nature???

My husband is a master Mason. He echoes the sentiments of every other Mason on this board. He belongs to a fraternity of men who work on their own spiritual growth and charities for their local communities. They don't steal children and use them in satanic rituals or anything else of low character.

So what do people really expect when they make accusations like that? This question is directed SPECIFICALLY at those people who really do think Masons or any other person of a "secret society" do these things.... How do you think this kind of accusation is productive to whatever agenda you have?

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
When Christianity was still a cult the Roman citizenry was led to believe Christians practiced cannibalism and drank blood because of the communion ritual. A little ignorance goes a long way toward demonizing somrthing you don't understand. As you have shown, humanity hasn't changed much. We may have computers, but we're still as ignorant as the Romans.

Note the posters below, many of whom are insistent such things take place, postulating rituals that do not exist. How much you want to bet they are not Masons themselves?
edit on 2/9/2011 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
how do you know what he does behind closed doors ! thats the conspiracy maby they do maby they dont.....

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
These things aren't ment to your husband as he isn't high enough in the Masons to being doing this...The regular Masons 33 and down are real good people, most of them anyway. Just like regular people...Masons go way higher than the 33 degree, whether they tell you this or not....this is where they do things that are terrible....

Your really nieve if you don't think secret societies do bad things....Where have you been all your life...I'm 58 yrs. old...I have seen a few things in these yrs....
edit on 9-2-2011 by Caji316 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
How do you know that your husband doesn't belong to an association that kills babies and bathes in their blood? Im not saying that the Masons actually do anything like that, but how would you really truely know; besides asking him and believing?

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by CIAGypsy

So your husband is a Mason and shares some of the same Sentiments. Just as a Catholic shares some of the sentiments as the Pope I'm sure.

Look when people talk about the Masons in this way they are talking about an Elite Group of Masons. The ones that get invited to Bohemian Grove etc with the CEO's of Capital Banks and Businesses that are shaping this country as we speak. They aren't talking about your husband.

There is a BIG and CLEAR difference.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Many of the accusations I read I never heard before ! So it is news to me, could it be a way of spread misinformation about the masons.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Here's a tip for you all: When talking about Masons, Illuminati, and the Elites please USE a definition or how you view them for your audience to understand.

Those terms loses its meaning especially when in conspiracy sites. And that's where we all get confused and start a war.

It's not always misinformation, it's more of misunderstanding.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Caji316

Care to share what you've seen?

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
i dont know much about the masons. But i would have thoughtany group that works in secret without a level of transparency and acountability is going to be liable to public suspicion and corruption after a while.

kx

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Caji316

Black magic can not be associated to masonry . Could be that some masons got down to it thanks to information they got but it is a delay to the path of the knowledge , I should say it is a wrong turn with no return.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Allis1

You know i read caji's post and thought the same thing.
Now as for bathing in blood and babies and such....
Here in Kalifornia there is a large campaign ramping up against Hospital born infections.
Surprising enough alot of people die every year to hospital born infections.
Now for the record i am a Mason, just a lowly 3rd degree

However i was shocked to find out that the highest rate of kills, or loses in N. Kalifornia is from the Shriners hospital.
Might this be the blood and babies we are searching for?
Don't believe me? Look for yourselves.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
My uncle is a Mason. I challenged him with questions that he left unknown and felt a lot of pressure into answering. He did tell me that Masons are Karma based secret society. They believe in Karma, so with that being said, I stepped in the world of Karma. What I learned is that Karma has a beginning for every single individual. So, who exactly can "distribute" Karma? Who is the original Karma giver? Not a man, I can tell you that. And to the man (or woman) who first received their Karma, what did they give? I can only think of two things of value that a human possesses worthy of trade to such a being. A life and a soul. It's sacrifice rather it be self, other, or some kind of spiritual animal. Just saying.
edit on 9-2-2011 by Mizzijr because: Literary mistakes

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by g146541
However i was shocked to find out that the highest rate of kills, or loses in N. Kalifornia is from the Shriners hospital.

Might this be attributable to the fact that often times the children being helped here are frequently very badly burned or seriously ill and the survival rate is not very good to begin with? Numbers without some sort of deeper explanation are often times very misleading.

edit on 9-2-2011 by AugustusMasonicus because: Networkdude has no beer

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

You are not understanding what HBI's are, lemme splain it to you.
This is an infection that is aquired at and from the hospital and does not originate from the patient.
Therefore their state would not matter as they are getting a bug that is much worse than anything they have come in with.
There are procedures and practices in place to remove the infection equation from the table.
These procedures are apparently NOT being followed.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
I'm not calling anyone out or trying to rile anyone up, I'm asking here so hopefully you can help me reach an understanding, but why the secrecy?

Why would anyone with good intentions wish to keep there workings a secret, is it to to remain humble? I still think one can remain reasonably level headed even if other people are aware of your good deeds, its just a matter of learning and controlling ones ego,

So why the secrecy?

For it is of my opinion that which is honest and good should be viewable and obtainable by all
edit on 9-2-2011 by Allis1 because: late night grammer

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
secret of masons is as simple as it is

PEOPLE'S WHOLE LIVES DO PASS IN FRONT OF THEIR EYES BEFORE THEY DIE.
THE PROCESS IS CALLED 'LIVING'.

-- (Terry Pratchett, The Last Continent)

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by g146541

Gotcha.

I still think it can be, to a degree, a product of their condition. Most burn patients are given antibiotics to ward off infection and there are obviously going to be infectious strains present in all hospital locations. Perhaps the large amount of anitbotic use is manifesting itself in the increased amount of deaths due to highly resistant or agressive strains of bacteria coupled with their serious condition. Not that I am arguing that this is a scientific fact but only a possibility.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

Originally posted by g146541

Might this be attributable to the fact that often times the children being helped here are frequently very badly burned or seriously ill and the survival rate is not very good to begin with? Numbers without some sort of deeper explanation are often times very misleading.

Dad blame it!

You beat me to the punch LOL!

The Shrine takes kids that may not have a chance anywhere else. Most enter "broken", and the majority exit "renewed". I helped get a friend of my daughter in to have her legs straightened so that she would be able to walk.

NOW SHE SKATES!

Then there are those who are too far gone. Love can cure many things but somethings are beyond the reach of even that.

If this makes being part of a "secret society" evil and bad, I'M ONE WICKED SOB!

for those of you that despise and belittle us, I truly hope your children NEVER need us. If they do, we will STILL take them in...even while youre in the middle of a tirade.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Allis1
I'm not calling anyone out or trying to rile anyone up, I'm asking here so hopefully you can help me reach an understanding, but why the secrecy?

Why would anyone with good intentions wish to keep there workings a secret, is it to to remain humble? I still think one can remain reasonably level headed even if other people are aware of your good deeds, its just a matter of learning and controlling ones ego,

So why the secrecy?

For it is of my opinion that which is honest and good should be viewable and obtainable by all
edit on 9-2-2011 by Allis1 because: late night grammer

Its really not that secret. If your interested, "ASK 1 2 B 1"

The Lodge is open to all who enter with sincerity of purpose.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join