It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Be freemason without being initiated

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Ok I know many think that one to be freemason must be initiated, well I have to disagree if been a real illuminated one must be initiated ! To me masonry is more then meetings and rituals, masonry is magic and fallow a energy powerful that guides the good ! Many think because they are initiated they are above this energy, these persons run after the gain without regret of the human being (of course there are good masons that are not like that). The grown of the being is related to the good he makes.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by MightyWizard

You can live by the ideals of Freemasonry, Be charitable and be a good person, However you would not truly be a Freemason if you dont walk in they're footsteps

edit on 9/2/11 by TedHodgson because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by TedHodgson

I've been always well treated by masons and am not one. They know when one is illuminated .

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by TedHodgson

You can live by the ideals of Freemasonry, Be charitable and be a good person, However you would not truly be a Freemason if you dont walk in they're footsteps

edit on 9/2/11 by TedHodgson because: (no reason given)

That's the ideal of a human being, perhaps what the OP is saying.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

Yeah i kinda get it

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by MightyWizard
reply to post by TedHodgson

I've been always well treated by masons and am not one. They know when one is illuminated .

There's more to being a Mason than being Illuminated and they kNow that, but you apparently don't.

If you are Illuminated, how about explaining the 3 meanings of their symbol, which includes the Illuminati's meaning?
I will even help you some by giving you the first 2 meanings, then you give us the 3rd ONE and the easiest way to show the first 2, is to start off with a quote by Archimedes:

Archimedes said - "Give me a Lever and I will move the World!"

With the symbol of the Compass & Square, the Mason's say:

"Give WE a Compass & Square and WE will Build the Universe!"

With the symbol of the Compass & Square, the Illuminati say:

"Give WE a Compass & Square and WE will Navigate the Universe!"

ONE thing you all have missed is that a Compass & Square are also the tools of a Navigator, which is what the Illuminati are all about because they map the direction We Navigate in Life.

So the first 2 meanings of the symbol are:

1. Mason's say - "Give WE a Compass & Square and WE will Build the Universe!"

2. Illuminati say - "Give WE a Compass & Square and WE will Navigate the Universe!"

3. ????

So, since you are Illuminated, please fill in the 3rd meaning of the symbol and understand, it has to dew with the "G" portion of the symbol and also understand the TRUE Coin Rule, which your incorrect version goes:

There's always TWO sides to every story.

The correct Coin Rule is:

There's usually THREE sides to every story.

Which are:

1. Heads
2. Tails
3. Both and/or Neither (aka: The Edge)

With the 3 possible answers, there are a total of 5 possibilities:

1. Heads
2. Tails
3. Both
4. Neither
5. Both & Neither

The 5th possibility is sometimes hard for some to understand but God is a perfect example to use, in that She is the Alpha & Omega yet She is neither male or female, so God is Both & Neither, when it domes to male or female.

So, with the corrected Coin Rule, understand that logic dictates that the 3rd meaning of the symbol can be 2 or 3 possible answers, not just ONE answer.

So, does anyone want to answer the 3rd meaning of the symbol and also, as a warning, the "known" answers to it are not correct.

Good luck!

Ribbit

edit on 9-2-2011 by ButtUglyToad because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Ok I know many think that one to be freemason must be initiated, well I have to disagree if been a real illuminated one must be initiated ! To me masonry is more then meetings and rituals, masonry is magic and fallow a energy powerful that guides the good !

To MightyWizard "masonry is magic." Is that the consensus? That if you know the proper magic, you can sidestep the initiation because you are fully a mason?

By the way, Butt Ugly Toad, thanks for the five possibilties discussion.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by charles1952

Ok I know many think that one to be freemason must be initiated, well I have to disagree if been a real illuminated one must be initiated ! To me masonry is more then meetings and rituals, masonry is magic and fallow a energy powerful that guides the good !

To MightyWizard "masonry is magic." Is that the consensus? That if you know the proper magic, you can sidestep the initiation because you are fully a mason?

By the way, Butt Ugly Toad, thanks for the five possibilties discussion.

I love open discussion.

Ribbit

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Not at all. But while we're enumerating, there are, by my count:
  1. People who are not Masons, and who know nothing of magick;
  2. People who know magick, but who are not Masons;
  3. People who are Masons but do not know magick;
  4. and people who are Masons who also practice magick.
Knowledge or membership in one does not predicate membership or knowledge of the other.

So the only Mason I'll recognize is a guy with a current dues card in his wallet; but I enjoy enlightened conversation with any esotericist regardless of his fraternal affiliations.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton

Not at all. But while we're enumerating, there are, by my count:
  1. People who are not Masons, and who know nothing of magick;
  2. People who know magick, but who are not Masons;
  3. People who are Masons but do not know magick;
  4. and people who are Masons who also practice magick.
Knowledge or membership in one does not predicate membership or knowledge of the other.

So the only Mason I'll recognize is a guy with a current dues card in his wallet; but I enjoy enlightened conversation with any esotericist regardless of his fraternal affiliations.

Josh currently has 2,666 posts.

Ribbit

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Claiming to be a Freemason without experiencing initiation is like studying a book on how to play piano, without ever having played, and then claiming to be a pianist.
edit on 10/2/2011 by Saurus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by ButtUglyToad

No Mason has ever claimed to be able to "Build the Universe".

The Level, Square and Compass have different meanings than that.

Level - Equality. All men and women are equals, brothers and sisters, in the family of mankind under a Supreme and benevolent Father. Therefore we should treat all others, Mason and non-Mason alike, with respect due from one equal to another.

Square - Squaring our actions. Our relationships with others should be fair and upright, with no false pretenses or motives. More especially, when we deal with our brethren in lodge, we are taught to act upon the square or to always square our actions with the virtues and tenets we have been taught (IE brotherly love, relief, truth, patience, temperance, justice, fortitude, faith, hope and charity).

Compasses - To circumscribe our actions. To draw a figurative circle around ourselves to remind us to remain within due bounds and not step outside the circle to be ruled by our passions. It also demonstrates the relationship of God to creation (similar to Tzimtzum in Qabalah) and our perception of the world and relationship with others.

Freemasons don't design, build or navigate the universe. We try to build our own temple within according to the designs laid out on the trestleboard by the Grand Architect, using the working tools of a speculative mason.

...and I ABSOLUTELY AGREE that anyone can live the lessons and tenets of Freemasonry without being a Mason. It's much more powerful to learn them in a lodge, but anyone can glean wisdom from Masonic teachings.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   

"Through the 33 canyons, we pass through the chambers of the great Masonic Lodge of the Astral Plane.

"The external chambers are the Minor Mysteries, and the internal chambers are the Major Mysteries.

"The disciple must learn the Masonic salutes from his own Inner Being. "The Internal Master" must teach them to him."

- Practical Astrology by V.M. Samael Aun Weor

"FREEMASONRY is a fraternity within a fraternity—an outer organization concealing an inner brotherhood of the elect. Before it is possible to intelligently discuss the origin of the Craft, it is necessary, therefore, to establish the existence of these two separate yet interdependent orders, the one visible and the other invisible. The visible society is a splendid camaraderie of "free and accepted" men enjoined to devote themselves to ethical, educational, fraternal, patriotic, and humanitarian concerns. The invisible society is a secret and most august fraternity whose members are dedicated to the service of a mysterious Arcanum Arcanorum."

- Manly P. Hall 33º

"Every Gnostic Unction - in whatever cult or belief, sect or religion - is associated, intimately united with the Last Supper of the Adorable one through the blood pact. The Holy Primeval Christian Gnostic Church, to which we have the privilege of belonging, preserves in secrecy the primeval rituals used by the Apostles. These were the rituals of the Christians that met in the catacombs of Rome during the time of the Caesar Nero. These are the rituals of the Essenes, a humble cast of great initiates to which Jesus the Christ belonged. These are the primeval rituals of the ancient Christians."

- V.M. Samael Aun Weor on the Sacraments of the Gnostic Church

"Our doctrine is science and religion at the same time. As science, it depends upon something superior, supreme, infinite, and para-scientific (which is very elevated and greater than the lower, vulgar knowledge) for the incarnation of the knowledge par excellence. As a religion it exerts that the man, as supreme human hierarchy, can awaken in himself the divine powers that pertain to him in order to one day attain the Holy Union with the primary cause that was his genesis. Within this dualism, it is respecting that Latin principle that states: Primum intelligere, deinde credere... [First understand, then believe…]"

- V.M. Huiracocha (Arnold Krumm-Heller) on the Sacraments of the Gnostic Church

"Our order possesses the key which opens up all Masonic and Hermetic secrets, namely, the teachings of sexual magic, and this teaching explains, without exception, all the secrets of Freemasonry and all systems of religion."

- The editors of Oriflamme

It is taught that the real Master Mason, CHiram Abiff, is the one who Builds the Solar Bodies.

See also the book by Master M. titled The Dayspring of Youth (also published in print form by Yogi Publication Society, Masonic Temple, Chicago IL).

edit on 10-2-2011 by Tamahu because: added reference

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

Because of pollution into it , many don't know what I'm talking about.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by emsed1

No Mason has ever claimed to be able to "Build the Universe".

The Level, Square and Compass have different meanings than that.

Level - Equality. All men and women are equals, brothers and sisters, in the family of mankind under a Supreme and benevolent Father. Therefore we should treat all others, Mason and non-Mason alike, with respect due from one equal to another.

Square - Squaring our actions. Our relationships with others should be fair and upright, with no false pretenses or motives. More especially, when we deal with our brethren in lodge, we are taught to act upon the square or to always square our actions with the virtues and tenets we have been taught (IE brotherly love, relief, truth, patience, temperance, justice, fortitude, faith, hope and charity).

Compasses - To circumscribe our actions. To draw a figurative circle around ourselves to remind us to remain within due bounds and not step outside the circle to be ruled by our passions. It also demonstrates the relationship of God to creation (similar to Tzimtzum in Qabalah) and our perception of the world and relationship with others.

Freemasons don't design, build or navigate the universe. We try to build our own temple within according to the designs laid out on the trestleboard by the Grand Architect, using the working tools of a speculative mason.

...and I ABSOLUTELY AGREE that anyone can live the lessons and tenets of Freemasonry without being a Mason. It's much more powerful to learn them in a lodge, but anyone can glean wisdom from Masonic teachings.

The Compass represents the Alpha/Sun (male).

The Square represents the Omega/Moon (female).

You have no clue about the origins of the symbol, you only know what you are told. The symbol is TRILLIONS of years old!

Ribbit

Ps: There is NO Level in the Symbol!

edit on 11-2-2011 by ButtUglyToad because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   

רע has certainly infected many lodges (meaning external lodges, and our own internal lodge; the latter of which we ought to be the most concerned with). Especially since many lodges reject Daath, the Tree of Knowledge of Tob and Ra.

(Hebrew רע) Literally "pollution" or "impurity." Wrongly translated in the Bible as "evil." Do not confuse with the Egyptian name Ra (see: Re).

What seems to be the oldest known form of the Square and Compass, is the Tantra symbol of Dharmodaya, which is also a symbol of Daath.

edit on 11-2-2011 by Tamahu because: spacing

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by emsed1

quote:Freemasons don't design, build or navigate the universe. We try to build our own temple within according to the designs laid out on the trestleboard by the Grand Architect, using the working tools of a speculative mason.

Thanks for the explanation Sir,
Will you please also explain how this knowledge has been revealed.
Enoch? Hermes I, II, III ...? Hiram ?

How did it travel to the West?

sincerely

top topics

join