It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama admits he is NOT born in Hawaii or USA but in Kenya.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

I think we all spotted that immediately. Hopefully this will be closed and moved quickly.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

Agree; dump it: people have a hard enough time realizing the onion is sarcasm; no need for this fake( had me going for a few minutes) to add noise to the to the eligibility confusion.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Weakest.
Video.
Ever.

I won't even delve into the obvious technical flaws,
but that the whole crowd just sits and listens, as he drops this bombshell?

But then,
I suspect you knew that it was fake when you posted.

I actually hope that you knew it was fake.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
This is a snippet, that means they piece together information to make it sound good, much like reality tv. If he truly said all those things he would've been impeached already.

Plus, all the important information you can't see his lips move, how credible is that? Even if it is true, it doesn't seem to matter nothing is being done about it.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
So heres what I got... First of this is a poor dubbed hoax. Secondly, He has to be someone important in the grand unseen scheme of things. Look at a majority of our past president, especially the last 50 years. These fellas come from thoroughbred lines. Rich and powerful folks. Seldom be the day you will see a president from Sinking Spring, Hodegenville, Hardin County, Kentucky. So I have a hard time buying the fact this Kissinger boy is from some non american whatsoevers from Kenya. The whole anyone can be president is just an illusion. So I think Obama is keepin secret who he really is for other reasons then being a non american. I understand there is an unseen hand in things but that doesnt mean they are gonna give the post to any idiot. Isn't Barry even related to the Bush family some how? Speakin of the Bush fam. I strongly feel GW acted more the idiot then he was. Why I don't know.

edit on 9-2-2011 by BlastedCaddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Who cares if he was born in America or not? He is now the president of the usa. It's a little late to do anything about it now. What, impeach him? I think he's already done all the damage he's going to do. Election year is next year, so don't vote for him. However, I'm pretty sure obama will be voted in for a second term, just about everyone that I have talked to, outside of the internet, has said obama has been great. I have not heard anyone, outside of the internet, say that obama has done anything wrong. So I don't think the people care if he is a natural born american or not.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by AprilSky
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

Oh damn!

I was wanting this issue to be over with!

We all know he was born in Kenya!

Really? We all know that? Personally I disagree. I'm pretty much certain that he is in fact an American citizen, whether or not I agree with how he runs his administration however is an entirely different subject.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by micpsi

i do agree, if his ties to the cia are true then that would make this false.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlastedCaddy
So heres what I got... First of this is a poor dubbed hoax. Secondly, He has to be someone important in the grand unseen scheme of things. Look at a majority of our past president, especially the last 50 years. These fellas come from thoroughbred lines. Rich and powerful folks. Seldom be the day you will see a president from Sinking Spring, Hodegenville, Hardin County, Kentucky. So I have a hard time buying the fact this Kissinger boy is from some non american whatsoevers from Kenya. The whole anyone can be president is just an illusion. So I think Obama is keepin secret who he really is for other reasons then being a non american.

Showed up wrapped in a blanket at the dome of the rock after a weird light?

Originally posted by BlastedCaddy
I understand there is an unseen hand in things but that doesnt mean they are gonna give the post to any idiot. Isn't Barry even related to the Bush family some how? Speakin of the Bush fam. I strongly feel GW acted more the idiot then he was. Why I don't know.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by xxshadowfaxx
Who cares if he was born in America or not? He is now the president of the usa. It's a little late to do anything about it now. What, impeach him? I think he's already done all the damage he's going to do. Election year is next year, so don't vote for him. However, I'm pretty sure obama will be voted in for a second term, just about everyone that I have talked to, outside of the internet, has said obama has been great. I have not heard anyone, outside of the internet, say that obama has done anything wrong. So I don't think the people care if he is a natural born american or not.

They may not care; depending on who you hang out with ..but if YOUrobbed a bank and the cops tracked you down two years later try telling the judge:"Your honor: its been two years;I mean jeez! FDIC paid off the depositors nobody cares...See what his honor says. See you on "locked down 48hours in San Quentin."the legal system is a stickler for details.Or try to "punk" the humor loving folk at the IRS ("home office deduction?:I was keeding! I'm a big kidder ask anyone!").

I admit it's become more personal here
I am Not a "racist") . That the "supporters" refuse to question their idol,and to blindly support this (or any) "politician" on a cult of personality instead of the cleansing power of daylight. Letting it come Before the laws of the country. Which protect us from an unhinged political elite. I am cautious about wishing for this or that to be confirmed in court because should solid evidence come out against mr.O; his supporters will do as you did and blow it off and ( I believe) a sizable part of America will have had enough things may get"ugly"between neighbors. Icertanly don't want that; even for the 30 minutes of exquisitely self-satisfying "I told you so's"...
cheers

edit on 10-2-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-2-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by 46ACE

I admit it's become more personal here
I am Not a "racist") . That the "supporters" refuse to question their idol,and to blindly support this (or any) "politician" on a cult of personality instead of the cleansing power of daylight.

It has been investigated to death - the only people who are stil whining about it are the nutjobs - you accuse "supporters" of "blindly" accepting him but that is just nonsense - there is as much more evidence that Obama was born in Hawaii than for any other presidential candidate being born in the US.

It is not the supporters who are blind.

Letting it come Before the laws of the country.

It has been examined against the laws of the country and found to comply with them.

Which protect us from an unhinged political elite.

But alas not from unhinged speculative drivel!

I am cautious about wishing for this or that to be confirmed in court because should solid evidence come out against mr.O; his supporters will do as you did and blow it off

At least you admit that there is actually no evidence with your statement "should solid evidence come out..." - weill if there was any it seems pretty likely that the nutjobs still pushing ths would have been screaming about it from the rooftops.

the reason they are not is that it does not exist.

and ( I believe) a sizable part of America will have had enough things may get"ugly"between neighbors. Icertanly don't want that; even for the 30 minutes of exquisitely self-satisfying "I told you so's"...

Well the solutino is in yuor hands and those of your fellow skeptics (I'm being polite there! :p) - choose to accpt that you dont' actually have any evidence for your slanderous accusation and admit you are wrong! you can do so gracefully if you want - that would be beneficial to the US and probably your own psyches!
edit on 10-2-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: fix quotes

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
It isn't obvious that's why there are still questions. Show us the long form and I'll feel better because of the gesture. If he would have done so from the beginning this could have gone away yearssss ago. He is the one to blame not the people who want reassurance. This issue has caused a firestorm across this nation, divided people (just look at the ugly rhetoric on the threads) and he could care less and strives to keep the momentum going by not complying. Who cares if he technically has to or not? That's no defense for perpetuating the havok this has created. He should want to because of the division it has nurtured in this country. Instead he lets it fester and takes advantage of the constant, built-in distraction. Nothing to hide? Show it and it goes away and you even serve to unite the people you were chosen to represent. Win/win for him. No, instead he shows his utter contempt for those who don't swoon over him, in fact he wears it like a badge. I didn't vote for him but he is my President too and I would like to at least see him pretend he gives a d*** about what the other side thinks as he represents us all.

Videos such as this make me sick and I wish they would get taken down and the culprit fined as it should be some form of libel. (No offense to the OP)

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by glad_to_be_His
It isn't obvious that's why there are still questions. Show us the long form and I'll feel better because of the gesture.

there is no such thing as a "long form" birth certificate in Hawaii - it is downright dishonest to keep insisting the only acceptable proof is a document that does not exist for anyone!!

From
Hawaii news archive:

Asked for more information about the short-form versus long-form birth documents, Okubo said the Health Department "does not have a short-form or long-form certificate."

"The birth certificate form has been modified over the years and decades to conform to national standards and models," she said.

Okubo also emphasized the certification form "contains all the information needed by all federal government agencies for transactions requiring a birth certificate."

Give it up!

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Well, it is news to me that there is no long form to be found so I will stand corrected if that is in fact the case. Just rereading some old articles it makes me wonder why that wasn't clearly stated the umpteen times this has been covered. That was always what I understood the "other" side to be demanding, the long form. The first title I grabbed this evening to check it out (again) says this:

"On Oct. 31, 2008, Dr. Chiyome Fukino, director of the Hawaii Department of Health, issued this statement: "There have been numerous requests for Sen. Barack Hussein Obama’s official birth certificate. State law prohibits the release of a certified birth certificate to persons who do not have a tangible interest in the vital record." www.politifact.com...

I mistakenly took that to mean that there was indeed a certified birth certificate and that it simply couldn't be released without said tangible interest in the vital record. (Darn public school education) You have to admit that is rather misleading in light of the revelation you provided. So why do you think there is a State law prohibiting the release of something that doesn't exist? Or does it not really mean that?

Further on in the article it states the same information you provided. It is confusing to me. I keep reading it and keep "getting" from it that there is a paper form somewhere but officially they issue the electronic generalized form and that is sufficient. Considering the circumstances (it being the President and all) I would think that would warrant a looksee at any original document so it still makes sense to me that someone would want to see it. Again, just the gesture to set aside the doubt. No need to be insulting about this, I simply want to be clear on the truth.

edit on 10-2-2011 by glad_to_be_His because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by glad_to_be_His

Personally, I find it hard to believe there is no hard copy.

If you read the link you would see they changed the system in 2001..

They do NOT destroy old records so yes, his long form should be there..
That's how I read it..

top topics

<< 1   >>

join