It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama admits he is NOT born in Hawaii or USA but in Kenya.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Barak Obama must not have realized that he had to be a US Citizen when he ran for office initially. Here is PROOF.
See link below.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
So? I Do not care, it is so stupid. Please, give this topic and the 9/11 deal a rest, just a short break..please.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
The sound track must be hoaxed. The president of the United States of America would take care not to reveal that he is a usurper who took office illegally.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Tsubaki

If you want a break from this topic why did you not only click on the thread you replied to it. Dont want to read it dont click on it!!!

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Well thank you for the video, I for one are pleased the issue is finally over with.

Yes, he was born in Kenya!

link   
lol is this real? thoughts anyone before i share it with my buddies?

link   

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Tsubaki

Yes, we all know both of his parents are not American.

This is not news.

It's aso fails to meet my burden of proof. Where does it say both parents must be American?

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

Oh damn!

I was wanting this issue to be over with!

We all know he was born in Kenya!

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by bourbon2nite
reply to post by Tsubaki

If you want a break from this topic why did you not only click on the thread you replied to it. Dont want to read it dont click on it!!!

NO, I have been on this site only for a few weeks and I am tired of the BS. You know what I mean, the OP video for example, I am pretty sure it has been proven to be fake but, why does it appear again in another post?

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
lol, never mind my question above, just realized the audio is all edited so they're fake. still doesn't make me beleive he was born in or out of the u.s., just means someone has a lot of time on their hands.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

thanks. i was about to say wow, but i didnt even think t check and see if his mouth moed when he spoke until i went back

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
This vid. probably is a hoax, but it is the truth....Just goes to show you what $$$ can do...If the TPTB want you to be president, even if your a dog, you'll be president.....I'm with Pastor David Manning on this...Men in the USA have got vaginas now and ovaries .No longer do they have BALLS......

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Seriously, what's the point? Do you really think he'll be removed from office? I would have added 'Tard', but ATS said I can't do that. Tard

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Angelicdefender2012

i for one do not believe the video for one it has added in music, there for could be dubbed in voice over, the video sound does not match his lips move now if there is one were there is no music and video stays on him then ??

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by AprilSky
Well thank you for the video, I for one are pleased the issue is finally over with.

Yes, he was born in Kenya!

FFS! They took snippets of his talks and pasted them together to make it sound like he is saying he was not born in the US.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   

We have an American premier running (ruining) one of our states in Australia...
...so what's the problem with a Kenyan stuffing things up for you...
...why should you be any different?

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Why post such an obvious hoax?

I'm no Obama fan but if you have to resort to hoaxes? You don't like him, don't vote for him in 2012. I know I won't and did not.

Or is this a ruse to try and make people who don't agree with Obama look like idiots?

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
THIS POST links to the speech the words were taken from and shows them in context.

Just FYI, this is a proven HOAX.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
snipped together audio pieces...fake.

you never get to SEE him finish his sentences it cuts away when the snip/edit the audio.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join