It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DevilFace on 20dollor

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 04:01 PM
link   
DevilFace on 20dollor or is its just me look on the front of the twenty in the circle where u see the presedients face now turn the bill over put it up the the sun light in the circle look to the right the second window from the pillar you should see it

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 04:04 PM
link   
There's nothing there. Sorry.

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 04:07 PM
link   
look closely it took me a wile ITS THERE THIS IS NO JOKE! if you turn the twenty over and you see the presiednts right eye look one centemeter over you should see it opsie

[edit on 14-7-2004 by DaRkStAR0486]

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Here's a site that talks about the weird hidden things on U.S. Currency. Very strange indeed.

www.glennbeck.com...

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I don't see it, either. Maybe you could post a picture of what you think you're seeing?

There's a lot of silly stuff out there on "things appearing on money"... frankly, if you got this from a website you should take it with a whole big chunk of salt.

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 04:30 PM
link   
deeprivergal, that�s got to be coincidence, [I�ll have to start folding a �20 note now to see if there's anything going on]. I haven�t got access to a $20 bill, if you fold it like they have on that site does it show the same image?

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 04:31 PM
link   
LOL I'm poor and do not have a $20 on me sadly enough, although I remember a while back when they first came out we folded it and it had some strange images on it. I can't really remember though. It's been a while since I had a money to play with lol

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Same here. I�ll have to wait till I can get my hands on one.

Can anyone else confirm that $20 bill trick?

[edit on 14-7-2004 by kode]

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by deeprivergal
Here's a site that talks about the weird hidden things on U.S. Currency. Very strange indeed.

www.glennbeck.com...

That page is hilarious

posted on Jul, 18 2004 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Yep, the $20 and other U.S. currency thing, works.

Pretty scarry. I haven't been able to do the Osama one, not coordinated enough.

posted on Jul, 18 2004 @ 07:45 AM
link   
OMG!!! I can spell ATS with the letters in UNITED STATES OF AMERICA on the 20!!! ATS is involved with the US Government!!

All those are, are coincidenses found by conspiracy nuts with no life and cant get laid. Its like when you play some songs backwards and they say weird stuff...coincidense.

[Edited on 18-7-2004 by dreamlandmafia]

top topics

join