It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I really hope they aren't incompetent...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I hope the entire leftwing rightwing fight is just a sham... but if it is it seems to just divide rather than create a world industrialized effect... plus they keep bringing in so many historically antisocial elements or glorification of barbaric activity or cultures... I don't get it. I keep coming up with scenarios like what if it is all to generate some huge backlash against it all orrrr.... enough tech will keep most ppl fat dumb and happy... orrrr... they're not very smart and are screwing the whole thing up.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Those are all legitimate possible scenarios.

They are still on the table. We don't really know for sure what we are dealing with.

At first I hoped they would be just stupid imbeciles, but then I realized if they are just idiots than this gives me an upper hand over them in countless ways.

But if they are evil geniuses manipulating all of us like pawns, than we are up against some hard core mafia style cabal. And that's kinda freaky.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
We fear change, we fear a one-world order, why? Because almost all of us has been brainwashed. Believe it or not as we are growing up we feel safe with the same people like us, if someone outside our community comes inside we call them outsider. We don't usually open ourselves to them unless they prove themselves harmless. You see know how we fear a one-world order? To me it is one of the biggest conspiracies ever created. Humans are supposed to live in harmony with each other but we are not doing that currently because we are separated by race, language, religion etc.

Your views of a one-world order might be different from mine, mine is where every human would live in harmony with each other, no more fighting, no more separation. And one more important thing NO MORE ELITES RULING US!

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Lateralussicksicksick

Well if anyone should rule it should be elite... they should be exceptionally smart, perceptive, and empathic but not empathic enough to tank the whole system for the temporariy benefit to small groups.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by miragezero

No each one of us is just as smart as them, we just choose not to see our abilities. Everyone is capable of all that's imagined and all conceivable.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Lateralussicksicksick

No, some of us are dumbasses...

top topics

join