2011 Game Releases

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by warbird03
reply to post by mysteryskeptic

I really don't get why people like Gears of War so much. Every time I've played it I feel like it's so slow and repetitive but without any strategy or anything behind it to make up for the slowness.
edit on 10-2-2011 by warbird03 because: (no reason given)
What can I say.. I am a sucker for first person shooters.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by TechVampyre

I really don't get why people like Gears of War so much. Every time I've played it I feel like it's so slow and repetitive but without any strategy or anything behind it to make up for the slowness.

So am I. Too bad it's not though, maybe I'd like it then

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
11/11/11... TESV Skyrim, absolutely cannot wait for this to come out, so i can crawl onto my couch and become one with it, literally... hopefully i can live the following 6 months of my life without eating or using the bathroom or sleeping... if not, well, at least i tried

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by TechVampyre

So am I. Too bad it's not though, maybe I'd like it then

Whoops, My bad LMAO
Allow me to correct myself, I AM A SUCKER FOR THIRD PERSON SHOOTERS..

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by CaPpedDoG

tesw certainly should be a great game!

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by warbird03

me too! you cant beat a good shootem up!

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by schitzoandro

surely going to be my game release of the year am still playing oblivion lol

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
SOCOM 4 has to be the one I am most looking forward to. That is if Sony would every send me back my PS3?
2nd

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by America?
SOCOM 4 has to be the one I am most looking forward to. That is if Sony would every send me back my PS3?
2nd

Oh yeah, Forgot about SOCOM 4..Thanks for reminding me.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by TechVampyre

IGN has it listed as it being released on April 19th. Hopefully it won't get dealayed again because I am really looking forward to the next step up in SOCOM. The first four were good, but last gen tech.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ste313

me too

i had beaten oblivion twice, and turned it in, but after reading that skyrim was scheduled to release this year, i went and bought it again, mainly to show my girlfriend's son that there is more to gaming than sports games, and of course he is totally addicted... i did manage to get him stuck on fallout3 also, although it is completely nerve wracking... every mission i have to tell him, turn left, turn right, use the sniper rifle, use the combat shotgun... but it's so fun to see him jump when a deathclaw smacks him from behind

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by calstorm
SWTOR has been pushed back to 2012. If someone already pointed that out, I missed it.

This link to a post from the dev's says otherwise.

Thanks for that link, My friend who has been following it very closely should have caught that. Now I am going to have to chew some people out for giving me bad info.

I have been playing the beta for rift. I wasn't all that impressed at first, but its growing on me. Looking forward to beta opening back up tomorrow, or should I say later on today.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I'm waiting for Torchlight 2, it's going to have a multiplayer option. That's going to be great, the first one was good but you couldn't play with friends.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Really looking forward to...

The new Elder Scrolls
Star Wars: The Old Republic
Dragon Age 2
Mass Effect 3

Can you tell I'm a BioWare fan? (with the exception of Elder Scrolls obviously)

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
One I almost completely forgot about, RAGE. If nothing else, it'll look damn good.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
well I guess I am one of the only sport gamers around, I am waiting for Fight night Champion. Game looks good, and the single player looks like it can keep me busy for awhile..

battlefield 3 for sure, can't wait for that game. The elder scrolls series, meh, I have been playing those since its inception after playing up to oblivion the quests and dynamic are going to be the same, maybe some better graphics etc. etc. if you have played bethesda games their games have a common theme. Still I guess I do look forward to the new one coming out. Uncharted 3 looks like it will be good, I enjoyed playing 1 & 2. Hmm the next bioware installment to dragon age looks ok, but I do not like all the loads in bioware software so I am not foaming at the mouth for that one, even thou it looks like the combat system has been polished.

Nothing really sticks out in 2011, as far as breaking new ground even thou battlefield 3 is getting a new graphic engine so I think that game might be the winner for me this year, I really do like how you can interact on the battlefield as in blowing walls away blowing up tree's etc. etc. adds a nice touch to warfare games. The games that apply physics instead of animations seem to get more of my money these days..

ah that new metal gear game looks pretty cool. I guess that game sticks out a bit for 2011..

edit on 18-2-2011 by Bicent76 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Little Big Planet 2!!!!! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :]

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Has anyone mentioned DOOM 4 yet?

Talk of it being released this year, but bugger all information about it. I'm not interested in anything else this year...

Well maybe Dead space 2 could fill the gap!

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Big Raging Loner

To be honest I would be kinda surprised if they do release Doom 4 this year. Same company has the release date for Rage already set in September, so I think they'll most likely give it some time before they release another game.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Finished off Two Worlds II and built my lonely Village...nobody will talk to me there...they make me want to burn down their homes...I mean come on....doesn't anyone want to play dice with me dod dimmit!

played the Dragon age II demo.....hey you people....I want the special in game widgit we get if 1 million people play the demo....play it dod dimmit!

...they are really getting good with their marketing strategies....pre-order NOW or you aint getting the sword of ultimate power that all your friends are going to have! You will be a big loser with out the shield of charisma!
...pre order now and pick up your game on Tuesday at 1200am or there just might not be any games available for you when you wake up and get to Best Buy by 1000am...sorry...we just order enough to make sure you don't get one!

Don't just spend $60 for the "plain version".....get the Ultimate Collectors Edition with 25 NPC's that won't talk to anyone who didn't by this edition, those NPC's will just stare and mock the "plain version" buyers, some will even kill the player on site... and special missions that the $60 chumps won't get....We will even throw in full sized action figures and a velvet bag to hold your spell and mana medalians with 24K gold stitching that you can loop through the strings of your sweatpants as you sit in your command chair. All this for $127. But don't cry Mr. $60 cheap bastard....we will have downloadable content in a month or so and every 6 months after that for just $9.99 that we purposefully didn't put in the game because you will cough up the $127 one way or another.
...of course in less than a year we will release the master copulation edition that will include every map, every NPC, mission, add-on and...I guess a new character and mission that should take you about 8 minutes to complete....and all for....yeah...$60.

11/11/2011..........I better not be disappointed!!!!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join