2011 Game Releases

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

I think it was announced Diablo 3 wont be out till 2012.. So we may never be able to play it
pc.ign.com...

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by TechVampyre

I almost forgot to mention it since I've already been playing it (Beta ftw
) is World of Tanks. It should get it's official full release sometime soon, probably near the end of this month. It's in open beta right now, so anybody can sign up and get an idea of what to expect. It'll be F2P but you can pay for a premium account to increase your xp and money gains.

Probably the most badass I've felt in any game, hearing shell after shell bounce off the front of my
IS-3 while sending my 122mm shells right back at them

World of Tanks
edit on 10-2-2011 by warbird03 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by TechVampyre
reply to post by andy1033

I think it was announced Diablo 3 wont be out till 2012.. So we may never be able to play it
pc.ign.com...

Ive already pre ordered 2 copies of Diablo at my local Game Stop and was told they will be out in November of 2011 not 2012.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by lostsock

when did you pre order? this was just announced last night.. game stop has the wrong info 90% of the time..

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by warbird03

I almost forgot to mention it since I've already been playing it (Beta ftw
) is World of Tanks. It should get it's official full release sometime soon, probably near the end of this month. It's in open beta right now, so anybody can sign up and get an idea of what to expect. It'll be F2P but you can pay for a premium account to increase your xp and money gains.

Probably the most badass I've felt in any game, hearing shell after shell bounce off the front of my
IS-3 while sending my 122mm shells right back at them

World of Tanks

Thanks for the link.. I am going to give the beta a try. Looks pretty good!

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Cool. It's probably the most strategy-minded action game I've ever played. All about your tanks positioning. Things like using hills and such to angle your armor, manouvering around to shoot at the weaker and flatter armor on the back and sides or picking off components of the tank. Get good enough and you can put shells through the armor at just the right spot to kill a crew member. Just don't let broken treads piss you off too much

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
SWTOR has been pushed back to 2012. If someone already pointed that out, I missed it.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by calstorm

Are you serious ? Damn it!! guess that gives me a reason to start my wow addiction back up again.. I might have to go out and grab cataclysm now to hold me over!.. Just when I thought I was out...They pull me back in..

link   
reply to post by warbird03

Have you ever played starcraft,? in my option one of the best strategy games..EVER
edit on 10-2-2011 by TechVampyre because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by calstorm
SWTOR has been pushed back to 2012. If someone already pointed that out, I missed it.

This link to a post from the dev's says otherwise.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by TechVampyre

Have you ever played starcraft?

Yeah, I've played both Starcrafts to death. Btw, I wouldn't recommend buying Cataclysm. There's really not much new to the game with it and I've found it incredibly boring. I don't know though, maybe after 4 years I just finally got tired of it. PvP is in a terrible spot right now with some arena comps being capable of indefinite CC and PvE... well, it's PvE.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   

I might hold off on cataclysm then.. Thanks for the heads up.. Wow lost it's appeal in many ways a long time ago..

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   

You could check out Rift when it comes out if you want to play an MMO. Unless they make drastic changes from the beta, it's extremely similiar to WoW. Something about the game engine makes me nauseous when I played it, but it seems decent enough. Kinda like Vanilla WoW without quite as many bugs.

Oh, and I didn't mean strategy like Starcraft. I meant strategy as far as action games go.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Yeah I have heard good things about Rift..I am currently playing EvE, and DC universe, Although I am thinking of giving up DCUO.. Not worth the 15$ a month, Half the time I try to jump in the damn servers are down, The other half is spent downloading and updating.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   

I tried DCUO for a couple weeks but it just couldn't get my attention so I bought EVE right after

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Yeah EvE is great one of the best mmo's I have played.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroKiryu
So 2011 is already well on its way, and weve had our big release so far (Dead Space )

But what other games are you most looking forward to through out the rest of the year?

Mine has to be Gears of War 3

Gears of War 3
It's definitely the game.

Alice: Madness Returns
the sequel to American McGee's Alice

Bio Shock Infinite

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by mysteryskeptic

GoW 3 should be pretty good. Forgot about that one

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by mysteryskeptic

I really don't get why people like Gears of War so much. Every time I've played it I feel like it's so slow and repetitive but without any strategy or anything behind it to make up for the slowness.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   

I really don't get why people like Gears of War so much. Every time I've played it I feel like it's so slow and repetitive but without any strategy or anything behind it to make up for the slowness.

I don't know about that theres plenty of strategy in all the Gears of War games and speed, I played both the first and second and the only thing that sucked was the whole host thing, and the misplaced shots/not registering shot's issues. But other then that its a fun game, though I never really played the offline versions of any of the gears of wars games, so cant say much on the strategies of that, but in the online compartment its one of the best out there. It's really the only game on the 360 that make getting a 360 worth it in the first place.
edit on 10-2-2011 by galadofwarthethird because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join