It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CAN ALLIENS WALK BACKWARDS????

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Its long been rumoured that they walk like egyptians.. Quite possible theyd walk backwards to avoid the dreaded probe of the posterior and the highly feared Atomic Wedgie..

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   
I don't see why they would not be able to. There are plenty of really stupid Humans that can walk backwards, so why wouldn't a race that has interstellar travel have been able to learn it too.

About the genitals thing... hard telling. Why you would want to know is beyond me, but there is really no sure way to tell except to find an alien (DNA test it to be sure its not human) and ask to see its reproductive organs. Gotta be the most awkward moment in the universe, but someone will do it.

Congrats on the stupidest thing ive seen so far today.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Ofcourse its stupid its intended to be stupid, stupid are those who take this seriously, and there is a hole bunch of them i see, how can u even think this was other thing but a stupid thread critisising those who do the same thing here. For those who have good humor thanks lot for those stars.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Gloster

Maybe we would see the humor in it if it wasn't for trolls, and hoaxers popping up daily.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gloster
Ofcourse its stupid its intended to be stupid, stupid are those who take this seriously, and there is a hole bunch of them i see, how can u even think this was other thing but a stupid thread critisising those who do the same thing here. For those who have good humor thanks lot for those stars.

Higher level humor man. I was not being serious, even though it sounded like it.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Well we know that both Emus and Kangaroos can't walk backwards and Elephants can't jump so..............

Based on that exhaustive evidence I would say that aliens can't walk backwards

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join