It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does it seem like the U.S. and Israel are getting ready to attack Iran to anybody else????

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by simples
reply to post by Whereweheaded

America won't attack Iran they are spread to thin with all other commitments

Spread too thin? These other little skirmishes that we are involved in are nothing more than a front to move all the pieces into position.

We already have the troops to the east and west of Iran. Now we have a "reason" to move platoons of Marines into Egypt. The pieces of the puzzle are falling right into place, just as TPTB would like them.

1. Threat of terrorism highest since 9/11.
2. Al Qaeda has the material to produce a dirty bomb.

Those two little nuggets of info scream false flag attack to me. And you can bet your a$$ that we will all be made to believe that Al Qaeda acquired the radioactive material from Iran. The sheeple will demand that we attack Iran.

Not to mention that IMO, "an end to combat operations in Iraq" is nothing more than an opportunity to rest, regroup, and resupply before the push into Iran.
edit on 10-2-2011 by IamAbeliever because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Whereweheaded

Actually, the US troops will withdraw from Afghanistan, only to turn around and attempt another operation in Iran. They will claim is will bring stability to the region, but behind closed doors, the oil will be a flowing

I'm glad some one is PRIVILEGED to such information!

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by simples

Thats right....I am the privileged one! Not to mention the chosen one~

<< 1   >>

join